Media Will Shove Tebow Down Your Throat....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Media Will Shove Tebow Down Your Throat....

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

regardless of what BB wants.   The media will make every effort to sensationalize everything Tebow does. The circus has already begun.....

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/goingdeep/2013/06/gut_feelings_about_tim_tebow_t.html

This is your circus... or the fans circus.. not the Pats circus.... THis has zero effect over anything on the field. The circus is in your mind and the monds of repoorts who have no idea of how to plug their own by lines.

Possibly, except fans don't write news articles. Did fans write the news articles when Tebow played in NY? Did fans write the news articles in the Globe?

In regards to whether or not it affect players on the field - I would say it's too early to say one way or the other.  It's like fans trying to determine the success of rookies before they've played their first down.

Media companies probably assign writers to write about topics that...

1) People are talking about online

2) A lot of people react to, also probably measured by online activity regarding the topic, to the article.

Portfolio is largely right in saying this is the fans' circus. If you want to do your part in taking writers' focus away from Tebow, don't participate in Tebow discussions and definitely do not react to articles about Tebow.

The only way it can be a circus is if Tebow mattered. Here, there's a guy named Tom Brady and another guy named Ryan Mallett in front of him.   I can't name one Pats fan here or off this board who seriously thinks Tebow being a camp invite or eventual, 3rd string back up QB, is a story.

As stated many times, the more time goes by with him here, the less of a "story" or a "circus" it is.

The Jets made it a circus because they are utter morons.

That is true, from the team's perspective. It will only be a circus if people who are actual members of the team allow it to be. I think it is fair to think that BB is much more mature, therefore much more equipped at handling that.

Outside the team, particularly on media, there can be a circus perpetuated by fans and media. Whether or not it affects the team will be a function of how well BB manages inside.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

regardless of what BB wants.   The media will make every effort to sensationalize everything Tebow does. The circus has already begun.....

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/goingdeep/2013/06/gut_feelings_about_tim_tebow_t.html

This is your circus... or the fans circus.. not the Pats circus.... THis has zero effect over anything on the field. The circus is in your mind and the monds of repoorts who have no idea of how to plug their own by lines.

Possibly, except fans don't write news articles. Did fans write the news articles when Tebow played in NY? Did fans write the news articles in the Globe?

In regards to whether or not it affect players on the field - I would say it's too early to say one way or the other.  It's like fans trying to determine the success of rookies before they've played their first down.

2) A lot of people react to, also probably measured by online activity regarding the topic, to the article.

Portfolio is largely right in saying this is the fans' circus. If you want to do your part in taking writers' focus away from Tebow, don't participate in Tebow discussions and definitely do not react to articles about Tebow.

The only way it can be a circus is if Tebow mattered. Here, there's a guy named Tom Brady and another guy named Ryan Mallett in front of him.   I can't name one Pats fan here or off this board who seriously thinks Tebow being a camp invite or eventual, 3rd string back up QB, is a story.

As stated many times, the more time goes by with him here, the less of a "story" or a "circus" it is.

Kyle Arrington was being interviewed and a reporter asked him if he has seen TFB and Tebow conversing.  You don't think that is a circus or a distraction to Kyle Arrington?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Kyle Arrington was being interviewed and a reporter asked him if he has seen TFB and Tebow conversing.  You don't think that is a circus or a distraction to Kyle Arrington?

No. I don't. And, you're clearly 12 years old if you think it is a distraction.  

Well there are many who do as that was the topic of discussion on the radio when I heard about the Kyle Arrington situation, so I guess there are many 12 year olds talking about it.

I have already stated that I don't think it will be a distraction, I believe BB will be able to make it so that it isn't a distraction.  However, I am certainly not going to argue with those who say it is or will be a distraction because there are many valid points to where it just might very well end up being a distraction.

But make no mistake about it, the first mention of Tebow becoming a Patriot the media circus was on!  The media circus will continue and will involve the Pats as long as Tebow is on the team. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

The media isn't shoving Tebow down my throat, you people are.

Not enjoying the drama wozz?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Look at the bright side. It's better than them asking him, "Kyle, why do you suck?".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Look at the bright side. It's better than them asking him, "Kyle, why do you suck?".

I wish they asked him what he did with all that money he got.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Not sure how much Weinke can help as a throwing coach. Does he have a good reputation as a throwing coach?

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2013/06/return_home_honed_tim_tebow

Sections
Shortcuts