Media Will Shove Tebow Down Your Throat....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Media Will Shove Tebow Down Your Throat....

regardless of what BB wants.   The media will make every effort to sensationalize everything Tebow does. The circus has already begun.....

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/goingdeep/2013/06/gut_feelings_about_tim_tebow_t.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Media Will Shove Tebow Down Your Throat....

yup...this is gonna get really tiring really fast. What a dumb move by Belichick...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

regardless of what BB wants.   The media will make every effort to sensationalize everything Tebow does. The circus has already begun.....

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/goingdeep/2013/06/gut_feelings_about_tim_tebow_t.html

That article has no circus about it. It does not sensationalize anything. You are a troll who has no clue about the Pats or BB. And I don't care if you are Borges or any other beat writer. The Pats shut down all circuses that try to come to Foxboro unless they have elephants!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Dont need to wait on the media, the folks in this forumn are making it a huge circus! This is the 14th TT thread started in less than 12 hours!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I think it's pretty safe to assume that BB was well aware that the media would consider this signing as a target of opportunity.  He'll deal with it as will the players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Dont need to wait on the media, the folks in this forumn are making it a huge circus! This is the 14th TT thread started in less than 12 hours!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Lol well said, Quag! Tebowmania has arrived!

Belichick will never allow his team to be distracted by the media so who cares if there is a circus. Tim Tebow being here will have zero effect on the Patriots other than on the football field.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

That article has no circus about it. It does not sensationalize anything. You are a troll who has no clue about the Pats or BB. And I don't care if you are Borges or any other beat writer. The Pats shut down all circuses that try to come to Foxboro unless they have elephants!

CNN is currently at Gillette reporting on Tebow. If CNN is reporting on this then it's already a circus. Just wait until BB has to deal with daily Tebow questions and requests to get on field footage during camp.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I think it's pretty safe to assume that BB was well aware that the media would consider this signing as a target of opportunity.  He'll deal with it as will the players.

I agree with you ATJ.  As a matter of fact it has been reported that there was a high level meeting that took place prior to the signing so I am sure all of this was discussed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It is going to be a circus and you know what?  I don't care and it isn't going to bother me one bit.  It's a circus everywhere this guy goes.  When he was let go by the Jets EVERYONE in the news media said the Patriots is where he would end up, many here did too, me included, BB would find a way to use him.  So why does everyone seem so surprised?

BB is going to turn Tebow into something and rub it in Rex Ryans face.  Ryan had no clue what to do with the guy.  I am going to love to see how BB handles the media on this.  If you are one he enjoys how BB handles the media like I do then strap yourself in, this is going to be an epic ride.

And if they picked up Tebow for the simple fact to be a practice squad QB who helps the Pats defense prepare for the pistol type offense or a mobile QB type offense then even better.  Tebow is a winner, he certainly will bring a very positive, winners attitude to the team.  Much better then a thug player who has a problem filled past in the locker room! 

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Whether people like it or not - he is a polarizing figure. People either love him or hate him with very little ground in between. I'm just saying, the circus is coming to town...and the media will sensationalize everything he does during camp.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

I disagree completely. This will be like the Moss move when BB buried Moss all summer and they didn't even have him do much after a few sessions in camp. He played no preseason games and then unleashed hell in Week 1.

Don't buy into the drama.  This is an onslaught of drama within the first 24-48 hours, but it will die off very quickly. Just watch.

oh, I don't doubt that BB will restrict Tebow from the media. The media has no love for BB - and will take every opportunity to write about Tebow regardless - just to irk BB - and because it sells newspapers/ads.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Whether people like it or not - he is a polarizing figure. People either love him or hate him with very little ground in between. I'm just saying, the circus is coming to town...and the media will sensationalize everything he does during camp.

I don't think people hate him. I'm completely against him making the roster right now but I don't hate the guy. Outside of football I actually think he's a pretty good guy and other than the overly religous push I could see having beers with the guy. What I think people hate is the circus that comes with him and the tebowites that have no rational judgement, putting him up on a pedestal he hasn't earned yet. All I've seen from him is that he's a 3rd string QB who won a couple of games by the graces of his kickers leg and the D's ability to keep it close. Heck even Sanchez won early in his career. Yet, he's got one of the biggest followings in the league with people arguing how great he is because he's a winner (really hate that saying). If you removed the blind loyal fans and the media circus that surrounds him you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who actually hates him. I doubt anyone would even have noticed he was on the roster at all.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

You and PatsEng are completley wrong. It will be a circus for 48 hours like it was with Moss and then BB will bury Tebow just like he did with Moss. Tebow gave his statement and that's that.

It's over right now even if the media doesn't realize it yet.  You guys are so new to this, apparently. lol

Hint: Don't take the media bait. Just because what the Jets did in NY was utterly moronic from start to finish doesn't mean how BB handles this will also be the case.

Dude, there's a difference between what BB will allow in terms of whether he lets Tebow talk to the media - vs. what the media is going to write about whether they have access to him (Tebow) or not.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

It is going to be a circus and you know what?  I don't care and it isn't going to bother me one bit.  It's a circus everywhere this guy goes.  When he was let go by the Jets EVERYONE in the news media said the Patriots is where he would end up, many here did too, me included, BB would find a way to use him.  So why does everyone seem so surprised?

BB is going to turn Tebow into something and rub it in Rex Ryans face.  Ryan had no clue what to do with the guy.  I am going to love to see how BB handles the media on this.  If you are one he enjoys how BB handles the media like I do then strap yourself in, this is going to be an epic ride.

And if they picked up Tebow for the simple fact to be a practice squad QB who helps the Pats defense prepare for the pistol type offense or a mobile QB type offense then even better.  Tebow is a winner, he certainly will bring a very positive, winners attitude to the team.  Much better then a thug player who has a problem filled past in the locker room! 

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

You and PatsEng are completley wrong. It will be a circus for 48 hours like it was with Moss and then BB will bury Tebow just like he did with Moss. Tebow gave his statement and that's that.

It's over right now even if the media doesn't realize it yet.  You guys are so new to this, apparently. lol

Hint: Don't take the media bait. Just because what the Jets did in NY was utterly moronic from start to finish doesn't mean how BB handles this will also be the case.

What you don't understand is it doesn't matter if they do with Tebow what they did with Moss.  They can bury Tebow all they want.  They can lock him up in the locker room.  They can keep him away from the media.  The Media will not stay away from Tebow or Tebow stories.  Heck, you have fans putting up Billboards for the guy and doing crazy stuff for him.  You really think the Pats keeping Tebow away from the media is going to solve the circus that just got to Patriot town?  LOL!!

Tebow mania is a much bigger monster then the Moss situation was.  Tebow doesn't even have to talk to the media for it to be a media circus.  It will be one with or without Tebow involved, you can take that to the bank.  Heck, you have Heath Evans and Darren Sharper almost coming to blows on the NFL Network discussing Tebow and you say it's not going to be a circus?  Another LOL!!

Sure BB will handle it the way he handles everything else but you can bet he is going to get his fair share of Tebow questions. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

CNN was at the press conference. If you think BB not saying a word and having closed door practices is going to stop the media than you really don't know very much about the media. They will be present at every available practice possible, when players are interviewed they will be asked about him, when coaches are interviewed they will be asked about him. It's the funny thing about the NFL, you can't shut out the media completely. They have to have interview and pressers, it's league guidelines. I'm telling you this is not going away just because BB didn't give the media anything in a single presser

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

CNN was at the press conference. If you think BB not saying a word and having closed door practices is going to stop the media than you really don't know very much about the media. They will be present at every available practice possible, when players are interviewed they will be asked about him, when coaches are interviewed they will be asked about him. It's the funny thing about the NFL, you can't shut out the media completely. They have to have interview and pressers, it's league guidelines. I'm telling you this is not going away just because BB didn't give the media anything in a single presser

You are 100% correct PatsEng!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Soooo,, the Jets sign Tebow = laughing stock. The Pats sign Tebow = Genius move???

Is the only difference really that Tebow had an actual shot at playing QB there and here not so much??

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts