Mel Kiper haters...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: Mel Kiper haters...

In Response to Re: Mel Kiper haters...:
    Agreed.  My only issue with Kiper is he states things based on data almost exclusively and pretty much ignores an NFL team's style of drafting, etc. McShay is aware of what a team like a NE would look for, while Kiper is not. McShay is also from Mass, I believe. Kiper is from Baltimore, originally, I believe. Overall, I actually think Kiper has mellowed over the years. He was more annoying 10-15 years ago. Mayock is probably the best out of all them.  He seems to have a very good read across the board (team need, talent of player, style of NFL team's draft apporach, etc).
    Posted by BBReigns

" My only issue with Kiper is he states things based on data almost exclusively and pretty much ignores an NFL team's style of drafting, etc."

exactly....

"Mayock is probably the best out of all them.  He seems to have a very good read across the board (team need, talent of player, style of NFL team's draft apporach, etc)."

yup, pretty good.

kipers whole problem is that he comes off really bad on air. he just doent have a great personality. and as someone just pointed out, his ego is too offended if soemone doesnt pick who kiper has them picking. whocares kipe it's a game. and hes in the top 5 yearly, so why care. laugh and learn, and eat some humble pie.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwiegmann24. Show cwiegmann24's posts

Re: Mel Kiper haters...

I loved it when NE drafted Vollmer in the second round, and everyone stopped and stared for a second, then looked to Kiper. He had a lot to say about him, knew his German roots and that he played for Houston, but also said that he was a reach.

Sections
Shortcuts