Mel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Mel

Can you stop making up multiple accounts and spamming every thread with your crud. It's getting beyond ridiculous. Everytime I ignore one of your accounts, another one pops up. Can you give it a rest?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Mel

+1trillion.

rediculous. we can live with the NYJ trolls. i take them anyday over this f a c k i n g b u l l s h i t

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

+1trillion.

rediculous. we can live with the NYJ trolls. i take them anyday over this f a c k i n g b u l l s h i t

[/QUOTE]

Forreal...It honestly doesn't do anything. It just adds to the problem.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

+1trillion.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree. It's tiresome and played out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I assume Buggerin butchie is Smelly Mel aka The Walpole Walker? I have both on ignore now, but isn't it simply the dumbest thing you have seen?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I assume Buggerin butchie is Smelly Mel aka The Walpole Walker? I have both on ignore now, but isn't it simply the dumbest thing you have seen?

[/QUOTE]

yes. like i said, the NY jet trolls who harass us after games and such are better than this.

this is sad really that someone actually does this..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Rusty...wherever you are...please talk to Mel. He listens to you. He is your creation, you just can't walk away, you made him.... now HE'S OUT OF CONTROL! AND BRINGING DOWN THE FORUM.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING! 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Can you stop making up multiple accounts and spamming every thread with your crud. It's getting beyond ridiculous. Everytime I ignore one of your accounts, another one pops up. Can you give it a rest?

[/QUOTE]

+ infinity.

Nobody likes Mel.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sure, ok, Bustchise.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

+1trillion.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree. It's tiresome and played out.

[/QUOTE]

sure, ok, Bustchise.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

+1trillion.

[/QUOTE]

sure, ok, Bustchise.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sure, ok, Bustchise.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+ infinity.

Nobody likes Mel.

[/QUOTE]

sure, ok, Bustchise.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty...wherever you are...please talk to Mel. He listens to you. He is your creation, you just can't walk away, you made him.... now HE'S OUT OF CONTROL! AND BRINGING DOWN THE FORUM.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING! 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!

[/QUOTE]

sure, ok, Bustchise.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rusty should have been permanently banned long ago...all it takes is the IP address of his PC to be blocked and long as he uses that PC he can't get thru

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whatever happened to Gary Larson? Nobody did it better.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

am i considered a troll yes or no

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

retired around 1995...same year guy who drew Calvin and Hobbes retired...bad year for comics

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know Muzz, but we all have a li'l 'Far Side' in us, I hope anyway, laughs are good. This bustchise nonsense is only funny to the perpetrator, then he adds in fudge pucking Kittens? Wow! Just reconciling that thought into one's mind is ....eh ... you know? The Pic was to show there are plenty of loonies out there and a few here, too.

Keep up your good work

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

All of those accounts are the Rusty Trombone.

I've been chatting with people in online sports forums since the internet began (sort of cool to be able to say that).  I've never experienced such a disturbed soul as the Rusty Trombone.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

^But seriously is this necessary? All it shows is that you're more annoying than all the other trolls. Truthfully I rather have the other team's trolls here than all this spamming you do.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

So can you have a normal conversation with me or can you only copy and paste? I know you're a grown man. It's not like you're a dooshe. You were cool before I don't know why you still do this. It does nothing but annoy people.

Sections
Shortcuts