Mel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: Mel

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BUST-CHISE having his predictable meltdown...bring the whole family in here...lol...BTW, you have my permission to ask the mods to check my IP address with Rusty's to see if they are the same...I'm very much OK with that...I'm sure he is too?!

[/QUOTE]

is he?

[/QUOTE]

Oh, look at FletcherChise "feverishly" signing in and out trying to fool everyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^He did it again!  Signed in as Rico to sell another name. LOL!

Somewhere Dahmer blushes, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Reach Around Rusty, you keep signing on as Melvin the Menace and Reach Around Rusty, then accuse others of doing the same!  Bwahahahahahaha!!  I'm not a Jets fan.  I'm not a Giants fan!  I'm not bustchise!  I'm Uncle Rico and your not!  Bwahahahahahahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

Really, Uncle Bustchise?  Who do you think you're fooling?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

BUST-CHISE having his predictable meltdown...bring the whole family in here...lol...BTW, you have my permission to ask the mods to check my IP address with Rusty's to see if they are the same...I'm very much OK with that...I'm sure he is too?!

[/QUOTE]

Reach Around Rusty with the Big Bold Font, sure sign of Meltdown!  Bwahahahahahaha!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^He did it again!  Signed in as Rico to sell another name. LOL!

Somewhere Dahmer blushes, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Reach Around Rusty, you keep signing on as Melvin the Menace and Reach Around Rusty, then accuse others of doing the same!  Bwahahahahahaha!!  I'm not a Jets fan.  I'm not a Giants fan!  I'm not bustchise!  I'm Uncle Rico and your not!  Bwahahahahahahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

Really, Uncle Bustchise?  Who do you think you're fooling?

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise is really Reach Around Rusty. He so crazy!  Bwahahahahaha!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Reach Around Rusty with the Big Bold Font, sure sign of Meltdown!  Bwahahahahahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

He has gone clinical Tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Reach Around Rusty!

Reach Around Rusty!

Reach Around Rusty!

Reach Around Rusty!

Reach Around Rusty!

Reach Around Rusty!

Reach Around Rusty!

He so LOCO!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Rush the Pill Popper

Crusty the Clown

Jimmy Proffer

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Meltiple personality.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Look at Reach Around Rusty signing in as Melvin the Menace and posting all his junk that nobody reads!

You so Loco!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

Among them are:

Rush the Pill Popper

Crusty the Clown

Jimmy Proffer

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey, Sir Spams-A-Douche, you really are showing that Bustchise, aren't you.  Bwahahahahahahahahahaaha.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Among them are:

Rush the Pill Popper

Crusty the Clown

Jimmy Proffer

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey, Sir Spams-A-Douche, you really are showing that Bustchise, aren't you.  Bwahahahahahahahahahaaha.

[/QUOTE]

He is bustchise!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Melvin the Menace aka Reach Around Rusty, I believe many people have asked you to stop with posting the junk you post here.  Nobody reads it and nobody cares what you have to say.

Bwahahahahahaha!

You so Loco!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Forreal...It honestly doesn't do anything. It just adds to the problem."

Yup. It's some of most childish stuff I have ever seen. 

Anti-Bustchise is far worse than Bustchise because it's actual Pats fans ruining their own forum with gibberish.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Look at it this way:  If IQ was money, the trolls would be bankrupt.

Guys like MHM and others?  We can move on from them, but they'll always be jackwagons. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow

[/QUOTE]

Fletcherbrook is okay and Uncle Rico is fun to read.  The rest are garbage.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

This thread is disturbing in so many ways to those of us who dont treat a sports forum like life and death.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

This thread is disturbing in so many ways to those of us who dont treat a sports forum like life and death.

Yet...you respond!...HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Well, how else would I make my opinion of you and others like you known dipsh*t? ESP? You take this way too seriously and should try to lighten up, or grow up if necessary. Its just a sports forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can you stop making up multiple accounts and spamming every thread with your crud. It's getting beyond ridiculous. Everytime I ignore one of your accounts, another one pops up. Can you give it a rest?

[/QUOTE]

report abuse for spamming

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yet...you respond!...HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

[/QUOTE]

Well, how else would I make my opinion of you and others like you known dipsh*t? ESP? You take this way too seriously and should try to lighten up, or grow up if necessary. Its just a sports forum.

[/QUOTE]

I think your opinion and sentiments are on cue, but don't be surprised if you don't get a different kind of response that a normal person would give you.

[/QUOTE]

I would consider myself lucky to get even complete sentences in reply.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen you for a long time....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Ive been quietly around, just like to lurk more than write. Unless something stupid catches my eye and I have to speak up. This forum sure has seen better days, it seems the Jets trolls have become more acceptable than the general trash.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Rocky's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ive been quietly around, just like to lurk more than write. Unless something stupid catches my eye and I have to speak up. This forum sure has seen better days, it seems the Jets trolls have become more acceptable than the general trash.

[/QUOTE]

Yes it this board has seen better days!  Sadly, we almost have more Patriots trolls than Jets trolls here... I was looking at a thread of some posters from 2008-2009.... And than I saw you...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from endofdayshogwash. Show endofdayshogwash's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I would consider myself lucky to get even complete sentences in reply.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, you'll get complete sentences depending on the poster.  However, one in particular will make no sense and includes many pictures. Then he will post the same stuff over and over again.  Oh, well.

[/QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Any prophecies relating to the 2014 NFL Draft, other than BB will unload high picks in order to accumulate a bunch of lower ones?

[/QUOTE]

The Blood Moon Tetrad which begins April 15th may have profound effect on the NFL draft.

The last one was in 1967-68 and before that 1949-50. There had not been one for some 500 years previously and there will not be another in this century. Those years would coincide with Israel gaining control of Jerusalem and becoming a nation respectively.

Rev 6:12 "I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;"

[/QUOTE]

I too believe unto the Lord the things the Lord hath sayeth..."And upon these waters are the stillness of the end times...and upon these times ride the waves of ingratitude and derision heaped upon us all out of great wickedness and tomfoolery and the ravings of the mad...and their name was the same as the Babes of the world...and unto their diapers were the products of crapola, from mouths of fools they are rendered"...thus speaketh the Lord...

AMEN...

The End days are upon us brothers...REPENT!!!