Memo to Dean Pees - First score in overtime WINS!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATFN83. Show PATFN83's posts

Memo to Dean Pees - First score in overtime WINS!!!!

When the heck will this team ever learn that this "bend but don't break" defensive garbage just doesn't work on a consistent basis.  Playing 8-10 yards off of the receivers, no pass rush, no attacking pressure especially in a sudden death overtime period, any QB let alone Kyle Orton is going to take what you give him and by the time the defense tries to stiffen and attack guess what????????? It's too late!!  Unfreakingbelieveable!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Memo to Dean Pees - First score in overtime WINS!!!!

This very thought occurred to me as I watched the Pats backing up on defense in the overtime period.

But a leopard can't change its spots. The Pats play defense the way they play defense and are not particularly suited to "line-in-the-sand" tactics. Still and all, what concerns me more is a veteran player lining up offsides on third and eight with the game in the balance.

Say what you want about the Pats, one of the things I've never believed is that they would be undisciplined and unprepared . . .  and today they were both.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: Memo to Dean Pees - First score in overtime WINS!!!!

In Response to Memo to Dean Pees - First score in overtime WINS!!!!:
    [QUOTE]When the heck will this team ever learn that this "bend but don't break" defensive garbage just doesn't work on a consistent basis.  Playing 8-10 yards off of the receivers, no pass rush, no attacking pressure especially in a sudden death overtime period, any QB let alone Kyle Orton is going to take what you give him and by the time the defense tries to stiffen and attack guess what????????? It's too late!!  Unfreakingbelieveable!! 
    Posted by PATFN83[/QUOTE]

Agree I am sick of this current Pats D. They need to get aggressive in free agency and sign some difference makers on D. Justin Tuck would be good. It was always going to be hard for Brady to come back from the bad knee injury and pick up where he left off. Week after week we see teams blitzing him to knock him off his game yet the Pats go with vanilla bend don't break D.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts