Menino is the man....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Menino is the man....

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Yes he's never been a good public speaker but let's not forget he spent almost 2 months in the hospital and rehab for what has never been fully disclosed. Stroke was one rumor. He's clearly not well, and like some players don't know when it's time to go, Menino's family should tell him it's time to move on and retire.

He talked and said names wrong well before he went to the hospital. Lets not forget Veritek splitting the uprights

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

And lets not forget the JUMBLEtrons to be put up for the parade....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I don't understand how you can be the mayor of the greatest sports city in the world but yet you can't pronounce the top players names on each respective team.  ugh

I can't understand how you guys can elect such a buffoon to lead your city. Every time a politician tries to act like he's one of the boys, he steps in it. They're so out of touch with the people they're elected to serve.

Sadly, as long as there is a D on the ballot a large portion of the voter base won't even look at the name. Being a Dem in MA isntantly gets you 45% of the vote then you just have to lie to convince the other 6% to vote for you

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

He must be doing it on purpose now...he's hilarious, yet sad...

I will say this... It's a rice of patches for a NE-based sports figure to have their name butchered by Menino. ;)