Meriweather gone!?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: Meriweather gone!?!

In Response to Re: Meriweather gone!?!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Meriweather gone!?! : If you had read Bedard's pieces so far in camp many other NFL execs said they like Meriweather.  And with him being the 2nd best FS In the NFL 2 years running, it's obvious he has a nice skill set.  I'd bet his head got a tad big after those Pro Bowl nods, though. As stated above by others and myself, he's really a better fit in a Cover 2 D which doesn't call for a lot of adjustments and structure with your Safety partner.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Stop lying Queenie , I don't make things up , you do!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]No, I didn't. In fact, I said Meriweather was a good player with flaws, dork. I specifically said people were spoiled with Harrison here so Meriweather immediately gets unfailry compared to that.  Last year, and into this offseason, I said he had tackling flaws, tackling too high and not picking his spots for hits consistently enough.  Ask anyone here. Also, Why would I suggest BB trade Maeriweather to get value back SIX WEEKS ago, keep Jarrad Page as the FS starter, if I said Meriweather is the 2nd best FS? That's because I didn't, Phat Rex/McCheaters/StartRightNow. Go back to your video game. The better question is why do YOU lie? Hmm?

Sorry loser , but your exposed. You make things up and lie.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Meriweather gone!?! : McCheaters, Do we need to ban you again? "your"?  You just did it again!  Another McCheaters pattern. Continually make the same grammatical errors while feverishly posting on different threads. You had 1000 posts in 6 weeks and now this handle you created before the draft to cover you when Phat Rex was banned, you use this older board name. You're not fooling anyone.  Jets done. Now, just who is exposed? lmao

You really shouldn't talk about people "feverishly posting". Your the biggest loser on here. You have no life and your on here from morning to night. Unlike you iv never been banned. Only losers and trolls get banned. Ask the mods to do an ip check. Your just trying to deflect attention away from the fact that your a liar and know nothing. You said you never called Meri. the 2nd best FS in the NFL , when its 100% obvious you DID! Your nothing more than an old fool , no way your actually from Boston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Meriweather gone!?! : You really shouldn't talk about people "feverishly posting". Your the biggest loser on here. You have no life and your on here from morning to night. Unlike you iv never been banned. Only losers and trolls get banned. Ask the mods to do an ip check. Your just trying to deflect attention away from the fact that your a liar and know nothing. You said you never called Meri. the 2nd best FS in the NFL , when its 100% obvious you DID! Your nothing more than an old fool , no way your actually from Boston.
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE]
                He will be a fam of another team once bb is gone and brady is gone and worship another coach .He is the kid that never got picked for sports and sucked so he comes here and pretends to know everything.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Meriweather gone!?! :             He will be a fam of another team once bb is gone and brady is gone and worship another coach .He is the kid that never got picked for sports and sucked so he comes here and pretends to know everything.
    Posted by patsrkillers[/QUOTE]

LMF AO Honestly i don't know if iv ever seen a worse poster on the internet. Even when it's in black and white for him to see , he still says he didn't lie. You hit it right on the head. He suc ked at sports/life , so he comes on here to get a thrill. Just another internet tough guy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Meriweather gone!?! : LMF AO Honestly i don't know if iv ever seen a worse poster on the internet. Even when it's in black and white for him to see , he still says he didn't lie. You hit it right on the head. He suc ked at sports/life , so he comes on here to get a thrill. Just another internet tough guy.
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE]

I suck at tying not a strong point of mine lol sorry about that.I went back to this thread ealier and he clealy was defending merri so he stumbles cause he forgets what he says ,wouldnt you for get if you had over 5000 post in 4 mounths lol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Meriweather gone!?! :   I suck at tying not a strong point of mine lol sorry about that.I went back to this thread ealier and he clealy was defending merri so he stumbles cause he forgets what he says ,wouldnt you for get if you had over 5000 post in 4 mounths lol.
    Posted by patsrkillers[/QUOTE]

LOL Good point , he's new. Obviously just hopped on the bandwagon and has no life. A couple of lies doesn't look so bad for him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Meriweather gone!?! : McCheaters, Do we need to ban you again? "your"?  You just did it again!  Another McCheaters pattern. Continually make the same grammatical errors while feverishly posting on different threads. You had 1000 posts in 6 weeks and now this handle you created before the draft to cover you when Phat Rex was banned, you use this older board name. You're not fooling anyone.  Jets done. Now, just who is exposed? lmao

1) LMF AO Who's we. Do you actually think people listen to you?

2) You have over 5000 in less than a year.

3) Im a Pats fan. You just hopped on the bandwagon!

4) How many times have you been banned?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

[QUOTE]No, I didn't. In fact, I said Meriweather was a good player with flaws, dork.I specifically said people were spoiled with Harrison here so Meriweather immediately gets unfailry compared to that.  Last year, and into this offseason, I said he had tackling flaws, tackling too high and not picking his spots for hits consistently enough.  Ask anyone here. Also, Why would I suggest BB trade Maeriweather to get value back SIX WEEKS ago, keep Jarrad Page as the FS starter, if I said Meriweather is the 2nd best FS? That's because I didn't, Phat Rex/McCheaters/StartRightNow. Go back to your video game. The better question is why do YOU lie? Hmm?

I know your old , but Rusty your post don't just disappear. LOL You lied , you make things , your weak. When i call you a liar , I back it up with proof , unlike you. I wonder how long you have been on bdc today , 5-6 hours already? Funny how you always try to make fun of people saying they live in their mom's basement , when you have no life , no job , just a BB blow-up doll. How many times have you been banned again? Over 5000 post in less than a year , talk about hoping on the bandwagon?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

I wasnt even close to what you had for post cause I dont live on here like you!! Your so funny thinking you know how people live and do for work hahaha same old come backs.
               Well its time for the ignore button for you!!bye bye have a great life

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HaverhillBob. Show HaverhillBob's posts

How does anyone keep track of who is who and who was banned when.... and the big question is WHY?  Why would you want to? How often are you all on here to care enough?  I think a full time job is in order for anyone that has more than one name.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

I couldn't quote your post , they have been pulled because you were banned. Again. Anyway , you can clearly see what you said. It's clear as day , you said he was the second best FS in the NFL. I didn't.take you out of context. I didn't put words in your mouth. You said. Admit it. Own it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]I couldn't quote your post , they have been pulled because you were banned. Again. Anyway , you can clearly see what you said. It's clear as day , you said he was the second best FS in the NFL. I didn't.take you out of context. I didn't put words in your mouth. You said. Admit it. Own it.
    Posted by 1guy1sharp[/QUOTE]

If you click on the RSS button for this thread you can see all posts, even from banned accounts.  These were his exact words, you be the judge.

"If you had read Bedard's pieces so far in camp many other NFL execs said they like Meriweather. 

And with him being the 2nd best FS In the NFL 2 years running, it's obvious he has a nice skill set.  I'd bet his head got a tad big after those Pro Bowl nods, though.

As stated above by others and myself, he's really a better fit in a Cover 2 D which doesn't call for a lot of adjustments and structure with your Safety partner."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Facts never get in the way of any of Rusty's arguments.  You can show him all you want that he called black white, but he'll continue to insist all along that he said black is black until the moment he decides he'd rather argue again that black is white . . . or white is black . . . or maybe that he was talking about white being white the whole time . . .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Good old Merriweather - there was a time when people went around saying he was ranked number three in the afc based off of some statistics from some web site. You can lump him in with Maroney...another guy that played out of necessity, rather than because he deserved to.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Here ya go Rusty. Once again proving you did in fact say Meriweather was the 2nd best FS in the league. LOL And you actually believe you know , understand football.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Cmon Rusty stop hiding. At least pretend to be a man and admit your wrong. You know , like how you pretend to know football.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Cmon Rusty stop hiding. At least pretend to be a man and admit your wrong. You know , like how you pretend to know football.
    Posted by 1guy1sharp[/QUOTE]

He got banned again.

Sections
Shortcuts