Meriweather gone!?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Meriweather gone!?!

Ian R. Rapoport

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Re: Meriweather gone!?!

Generally proved himself to be too undisciplined for BB's defense/tastes. Out of position too many times and now out of a job, but probably not for long.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

Wow, you'd think they could get at least a late-round pick for him

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

very interesting seeing as we got rid of Sanders and let Page walk........last time we cut a starting safety was Milloy and we won the Super Bowl ..............HE WILL GO TO THE JETS AND FIT RIGHT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

He has not been released yet. I am lost, how can BB keep Butler and release or trade Meri?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Ans who ever picks him up will have to pay his 1.7 million dollar salary ...if they pick him up before week one............

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

teams wouldn't give a draft pick for Meriweather, b/c they knew he was getting cut.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

I just saw it on rotoworld.com. http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

In Response to Re: Meriweather gone!?!:
    [QUOTE]teams wouldn't give a draft pick for Meriweather, b/c they knew he was getting cut.
    Posted by NOISE[/QUOTE]

Unless they wanted to give up like a seventh and not have to worry about competing with other teams

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I know all negatives with Meriweather but I like those high flying, crazy, unpredictable safety's. 

Wish Page was still here but this is a pretty good sign BB has someone in mind, someone good....I hope.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

So when are they calling Sanders back up? Oops already signed. Hope they have a plan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

BAM! Called it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

It's pretty clear now that BB does not share your enthusiasm....

[QUOTE]I know all negatives with Meriweather but I like those high flying, crazy, unpredictable safety's.  Wish Page was still here but this is a pretty good sign BB has someone in mind, someone good....I hope.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

[QUOTE]So when are they calling Sanders back up?
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Sanders signed with the Falcons.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So is that it for now? Is the team down to 53?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

When you're playing in the last quarter of preseason with the 3rd string you're as good as gone. he brought it on himself, he lost the Patriot Way.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

I'll probably get to watch him here in Houston playing for the Texans.  They (and most every team in the league) would kill to have a safety of his caliber.  Not a good move for the Pats.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hello people!!!  Who_T_F would trade for Mary?  He will go down as a colossal 1st round Bust.  I've been saying for 4 years this guy sucks.  Thank you BB for finally giving up on this piece of crap.

Next Butler and I'll be truly satisfied.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

Anybody think the team will targeting a S with an early pick in the next draft? Ray Ray Armstrong?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

[QUOTE]Hello people!!!  Who_T_F would trade for Mary?  He will go down as a colossal 1st round Bust .  I've been saying for 4 years this guy sucks.  Thank you BB for finally giving up on this piece of crap. Next Butler and I'll be truly satisfied.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Butler should have been first!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

dont like it at all.  he isnt the best or even great, but he is a good player.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Meriweather gone!?! : Good riddance but wish we couldve got something for him...
    Posted by APpats21[/QUOTE]

+1

his destiny is to play in a Cover-2 defense or play SS where he can roam and hit instead of trying to be a part of complex schemes where his lack of discipline shows.  I think the Bears would be perfect for him.  I'd also be interested to see what he could do in Rob Ryan's defense down in Dallas.

I bet Philadelphia makes a play for him

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Meriweather gone!?! : Unless they wanted to give up like a seventh and not have to worry about competing with other teams
    Posted by aytee[/QUOTE]

very true, makes sense.

25. This post has been removed.