Merriman Arrest Clouds Chargers' Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Merriman Arrest Clouds Chargers' Season

Shawn Merriman was arrested on domestic violence and false imprisonment chargers yesterday. Alcohol abuse may have been a factor in his conduct. Could a league suspension be forthcoming?: http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/sep/06/bn06merriman-arrested/?chargers 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Merriman Arrest Clouds Chargers' Season

In Response to Merriman Arrest Clouds Chargers' Season:
    [QUOTE]     Shawn Merriman was arrested on domestic violence and false imprisonment chargers yesterday. Alcohol abuse may have been a factor in his conduct. Could a league suspension be forthcoming?: http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/sep/06/bn06merriman-arrested/?chargers  
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]
    Guaranteed suspension. The league doesn't tolerate that kind of stuff anymore. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.." Lights Out Shawn"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

The inmates are running the asylum in San Diego...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbrandy. Show rabbrandy's posts

this thug needs to be suspended for the season. plaxico goes to prison for shooting himself in the leg, stupid but not intending harm to anyone. merriman is an out of control roid user and needs to be punished.

another example of why the chargers never win the superbowl.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Where is JBolt? I want to hear his take on this story!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Can't believe a relationship to Tila Tequila ended up in an arrest! Crazy. I wish the Patriots could employ players like merriman vick plexiglass Brandon marshall hell throw in a terrel owens and then we would really be a class organization

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Merriman is a dope and this latest nonsense will cost him a game or two. 

I think the term "Lights Out" more aptly describes the space between Merriman's ears. What a clown!

The media would be all over this if it happened to a Patriots player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Here is Merriman's version of the story...defending his actions: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/06/merrimans-defense-he-was-trying-to-stop-her-from-driving/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

what the hell is that all about LOL, talk about ADD

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Leon you are a pilon and know absolutely nadda about football to seriously believe the pats will finish 8-8. i will take u up on your bet and give u odds...oh and you can name your price...lets see if u got ne stones and follow thru on what u blindly say..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

In Response to Re: Merriman Arrest Clouds Chargers' Season:
    [QUOTE]Rowdy- You D ICK! How "A " typical of everything sports fans in beantown that"Everybody is against us"menatlity is alive and well. Wake up! F BB and you his lemmings.He cheated and got cuught ...that's all. Everywhere and I mean everywhere except New England the consencus is well "You know they cheated...Is BB that good or is he cheat?"The proof is in the pUdding. Anyway-Anybody want to take a bet ?I say the pats at best go 8 and 8.Any takers and name your price! How are ya!? So is everybody enjoying the holiday weekend or have you all been just sitting by the computer all day, on possibly the most beautiful weekend of the year? How Are YA!? LOL.....And you kno that I am!!!!!!! Y'all have a nice night now.....ya hear!!!!!!!
    Posted by LLeonHess[/QUOTE]

i would reply, except I'm not sure what language that was written in and how much crack you were on when you wrote it...

my assumption is that whatever that says, it's not related to this thread. stick to the subject, chief.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

[QUOTE]     Shawn Merriman was arrested on domestic violence and false imprisonment chargers yesterday. Alcohol abuse may have been a factor in his conduct. Could a league suspension be forthcoming?: http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/sep/06/bn06merriman-arrested/?chargers  
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]did he do that STUPID dance after he choked her?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The latest Merriman merriment is likely to linger: http://www.nctimes.com/sports/columnists/nelson/article_d38339fa-86fa-5102-bb59-708cc163626d.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]Rowdy- You D ICK! How "A " typical of everything sports fans in beantown that"Everybody is against us"menatlity is alive and well. Wake up! F BB and you his lemmings.He cheated and got cuught ...that's all. Everywhere and I mean everywhere except New England the consencus is well "You know they cheated...Is BB that good or is he cheat?"The proof is in the pUdding. Anyway-Anybody want to take a bet ?I say the pats at best go 8 and 8.Any takers and name your price! How are ya!? So is everybody enjoying the holiday weekend or have you all been just sitting by the computer all day, on possibly the most beautiful weekend of the year? How Are YA!? LOL.....And you kno that I am!!!!!!! Y'all have a nice night now.....ya hear!!!!!!!
    Posted by LLeonHess[/QUOTE]

What a nut. Its a good thing that Pats are around to squash cockroaches like you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Seems as more news comes out about this incident, there is a lot of support that Merriman did the right thing.  It will go nowhere!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Sweet!
    I hate to say i told you so jbolt, but i've said several times on this board that  merriman would self-destruct at some point this season. Blue mohawk my azz. The man's simply a psychopath and I'd like to see him banned from football for life. 
    In the long run, the chargers are better off without this degenerate. Now, if they can only dump LT, they'd be a healthy football club and might start winning some meaningful games.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Now, if they can only dump LT, they'd be a healthy football club and might start winning some meaningful games.   

Before they can really start winning meaningful games (like those in January), they need to dump NORV!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]     The latest Merriman merriment is likely to linger: http://www.nctimes.com/sports/columnists/nelson/article_d38339fa-86fa-5102-bb59-708cc163626d.html

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=3171

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blomie. Show Blomie's posts

I thought he only like to choke his chicken, not his chick.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The plot thickens...as Tequila makes a vague reference about Merriman and steroid use: http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/sep/09/abuse-probe-merriman-continues/?chargers

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Tex, it's called throwing the s**t back at him.  She appears to have more issues than SM, so, got to spread the trash talking around!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

personally getting a little tired of the phrase 'domestic violence' and of Nguyen's (who the f'ck nicknames herself Tequila  anywa?)  lawyer saying 'no one , especially a woman shoudl ahve to ...'

Last I checked men were ensured rights too. Whether Nguyen is telling the truth or not it's disgusting that her lawyer is trying to sum up sympathy from women for her and sayign that women should somehow be granted more rights than men.  Assault is assault. And no man deserves to be free of it less than any woman.  This isn't the 1950's.. if women want equality then they need to start acting the part not hiding behind the same 'women are meek' BS that they at least SAY they hate.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Merriman Arrest Clouds Chargers' Season : personally getting a little tired of the phrase 'domestic violence' and of Nguyen's (who the f'ck nicknames herself Tequila  anywa?)  lawyer saying 'no one , especially a woman shoudl ahve to ...' Last I checked men were ensured rights too. Whether Nguyen is telling the truth or not it's disgusting that her lawyer is trying to sum up sympathy from women for her and sayign that women should somehow be granted more rights than men.  Assault is assault. And no man deserves to be free of it less than any woman.  This isn't the 1950's.. if women want equality then they need to start acting the part not hiding behind the same 'women are meek' BS that they at least SAY they hate.
    Posted by Stupideeediot[/QUOTE]

I know what you're saying, my friend. But, this isn't like the Roethlisberger deal. I can't feel sorry for Merriman. The guy is a slob, and the people running the Chargers know it. 

Here are the "Tequila tweets":   http://www3.signonsandiego.com/weblogs/chargers/2009/sep/07/good-golly-more-tequila/ 

Sections
Shortcuts