Merriman to Pats...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from grammbo14. Show grammbo14's posts

Merriman to Pats...

Never liked him, always thought he was a roid-head with a terrible personal dance who now has injury issues...HOWEVER, there is a good chance he will not be able to get a big or long contract this off-season (unforeseen labor agreement and his injury/roid history) and I wonder if the Pats would have interest. I only suggest this under the idea his contract isn't very high or it is only for one year (which I like the best)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Merriman to Pats...

No thanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joakimbrian. Show Joakimbrian's posts

Yes please!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

He is a free agent coming off and ACL injury. This will be his second full year back and most people say that it takes 2 full years to recover from this injury. Sign him to a 1 year incentive laden deal. If he is smart he will tear it up cause he is gonna want a big payday at the end of the year then let him walk. I say its worth the risk for 1 year.....Cant stand him though

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

My first reaction would be NFW, but grammbo makes sense and we're not in a position to be too choosy about any LBs we can sign.

I never cared much for moss or dillon either, before they became pats, so maybe I could stomach steroid-boy playing here too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I would take him for low cost, low risk,  possibly high reward.  I don't think we will see the Pats ever sign a high dollar free agent again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Looking For Randy Moss & Wes Welker Highlights?
    Answer: Youtube.com/Joakimbrian1

You won't find them here, the whiney Mannings have taken this paper over!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Nope, lately BB has done good with retreads. I'm tired of picking up ohter teams leftovers, i.e. Adalius Thomas, Deltha o'neal ect, ect. Time to start drafting the right talent and developing them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Kansas, how was Thomas a retread?  He was the premier FA that year. 

Sections
Shortcuts