Merriweather Injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Merriweather Injury

DNP for two days of practice?

Didn't see an injury against Miami and am wondering how serious this is. Anyone heard any press releases from Bill Belichick describing the severity of the injury, the precise location of the injury, his specific percentage chance of playing, and who would be active in his place?Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Merriweather Injury

In Response to Merriweather Injury:
    DNP for two days of practice? Didn't see an injury against Miami and am wondering how serious this is. Anyone heard any press releases from Bill Belichick describing the severity of the injury, the precise location of the injury, his specific percentage chance of playing, and who would be active in his place?
    Posted by Caesar1177

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2009/11/edelman_light_a.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Here's what BB had to say about it... "   ".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

In Response to Re: Merriweather Injury:
    Here's what BB had to say about it... "   ".
    Posted by touchdownpats

Ad he said it with such eloquence.....lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

In Response to Merriweather Injury : http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2009/11/edelman_light_a.html
    Posted by mosseffect43

Huge news. Hope Tate comes back soon though. Would like to see him develop.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

on roto world they are saying it might not be good.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=5140

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

thx moss was gettin worried for a sec bout all our guys

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Meriweather with one r.  I herd they are sewing new arms on him, since his last set didn't work when it comes time to make a tackle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slapointe1232. Show slapointe1232's posts

there's now an article with him discussing playing Peyton manning. I don't know why they'd post this if he wasn't planning on playing in Sunday's game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Meriweather with one r.  I herd they are sewing new arms on him, since his last set didn't work when it can time to make a tackle.
    Posted by K-max

K-dog, I've read some of your posts and followed a couple of your links.  You are one scary guy..but, I'd want you in my huddle, cause every team needs a couple of different personalities.  Keep it real, man.

Sections
Shortcuts