Merry Christmas Patriots people!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

Merry Christmas Patriots people!

Just thought I would stop in for a quick holiday greeting and say I hope you all have a merry Christmas. Glad the Pats pulled it out and also got to see the Jets choke it away again. Helped me get through a Christmas Eve with the in-laws. Have a good holiday people and go Pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Merry Christmas Patriots people!

In Response to Merry Christmas Patriots people!:
    [QUOTE]Just thought I would stop in for a quick holiday greeting and say I hope you all have a merry Christmas. Glad the Pats pulled it out and also got to see the Jets choke it away again. Helped me get through a Christmas Eve with the in-laws. Have a good holiday people and go Pats.
    Posted by MVPkilla-2010[/QUOTE]

u too, killa. a coupla more beers should make the in-laws easier to deal with :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Merry Christmas killa. Miss reading your posts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Happy holidays to you too man!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

happy holidays all.
    yes the days outcomes were good enough to make a not so great day better, if that was your picture going in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnt7euRF5Pg&feature=share

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Merry Christmas Patriots people!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnt7euRF5Pg&feature=share
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]
    Awesome! Merry Christmas BostonSportsFan111!