MERRY CHRISTMAS////////SEASONS GREETINGS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

MERRY CHRISTMAS////////SEASONS GREETINGS

I would like to wish all PATRIOT fans on this forum,and your families, a HAPPY and PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY  and may the NEW YEAR bring another LOMBARDI TROPHY to Foxboro.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: SEASONS GREETINGS

Thanks and Happy Holidays to you friend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Best wishes to all - This season has already been a gift to any Pats fan; hopefully one that will keep on giving!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEfreak. Show NEfreak's posts

In Response to SEASONS GREETINGS:
    [QUOTE]I would like to wish all PATRIOT fans on this forum,and your families, a HAPPY and PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY  and may the NEW YEAR bring another LOMBARDI TROPHY to Foxboro.
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]
    With the exception of the attention starved Jet trolls who hang out here, a very happy holidays to all Patriot fans here and overseas!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I'd like to chime in and wish everyone (including our beloved trolls, lol) a very merry christmas and a happy and healthy new year.........especially to all those in uniform defending this great nation of ours....and a safe return home to your families and loved ones.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Yes, lets call this Merry Christmas!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: SEASONS GREETINGS:
    [QUOTE]Yes, lets call this Merry Christ mas!
    Posted by touchdownpats[/QUOTE]

Your wish is my Command. Have a good one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS////////SEASONS GREETINGS

Went shopping with my Ma on Saturday...she (because Laz apparently was in usual Laz la-la land) steered me from Macy's and on inwards into the Mall...The Mall...The Mall during X-Mas season...The Mall on the Last Saturday before X-Mas.  The only thing I got accomplished was getting my mother a Taylor Swift CD (who's that?).  We got into target (still in Mall), and my mom said, "Here, you're getting me this."  And so, that's that apparently...  Now, ALL-day I've been putting off (well, since my Saturday night suicide attempt)- heading to Manchester, Ct stores so I can just get Every single other present for Everyone else.  Oh god, to simply be in a tomahawk battle instead.  No problem: 1 tomahawk battle to the death, yehp-I can do dat.  Go head to head with grandma in Rd 2 for the very last vanilla scented soy candle, jesus god oh my jesus please god no-please I beg of you here.... (ding-ding)-Here I go, baby...(pray for me) 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Thanks Irish happy Yule and a Merry Christmas

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Where's my Irish Coffee?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

CheerS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Ahhhhhh Much better. Go raibh maith agat

Nollaig Shona Duit

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Cheers and Merry Christmas all. I am headed south (I live in the great white north) for my holidays. The last time I went south the Pats went undefeated until the Super Bow,l in 07, obviously. Let us never speak of it again ; ).

Michael

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Same to all the folks who post here, regardless of who you root for.  It's only sports, right?

MERRY CHRISTMAS ( insert your special holiday here) and enjoy this festive time of year!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

To all Pats fans, everywhere.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to MERRY CHRISTMAS////////SEASONS GREETINGS:
    [QUOTE]I would like to wish all PATRIOT fans on this forum,and your families, a HAPPY and PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY  and may the NEW YEAR bring another LOMBARDI TROPHY to Foxboro.

Thanks irish, same to you

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS////////SEASONS GREETINGS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to MERRY CHRISTMAS////////SEASONS GREETINGS : Thanks irish, same to you
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

SLAINTE.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS////////SEASONS GREETINGS : SLAINTE.

Go raibh maith agat

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Safe holiday season to all Pats fans no matter where in the world you may be.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Safe holiday season to all Pats fans no matter where in the world you may be.
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Aye. merry christmas all

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

As the years go by, more and more, I appreciate simplicity in my holidays and this year I am really just enjoying it without freaking out and running around buying things like mad.  It's nice.  They Patriots winning bunches has helped a lot.  Anyway,

Merry Christmas to all

(even if you root for an inferior team that talks snot non stop or one that has a coach whose only registered emotion is bewilderment)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Merry Christmas to all.