MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL PATS FANS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL PATS FANS!!

UNDER MY NEW NOM DE PLUME I WANT TO WISH ALL PATS FANS AND THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS A MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

:  )

PUTTING ASIDE ALL PATS VS GIANTS/FOOTBALL STUFF FOR JUST A MOMENT THIS IS SINCERE AND MORE IMPORTANT THAN FOOTBALL-WE GO AT IT PRETTY GOOD BUT PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TOWARDS ALL IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF US-EVEN ELI AND TOM!

HAVE A GOOD ONE FROM FORMERLY "'OL JINTS"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL PATS FANS!!

Merry Christmas to all, including the Giant and Colt fans on the board! Hope you have behaved this year so Santa brings that new jersey for you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Merry Christmas to all, including the Giant and Colt fans on the board! Hope you have behaved this year so Santa brings that new jersey for you!

i have been a good boy-i think :  )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Truce......

Merry Christmas. Hoping for a rematch in 47. A score of 76-0 in NE favor would do wonders for the healing. Go Pats!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Truce......

Merry Christmas. Hoping for a rematch in 47. A score of 76-0 in NE favor would do wonders for the healing. Go Pats!!!

my team was in position then came the past two weeks
    i dont mind losing, especially to two good teams in their place, but the effort was pathetic-they have way too much talent to play like that-where the hell is their pride?

if they show up and beat the eagles and if everything else falls in place then maybe we will meet again for battle 3...but right now it looks like a very long shot-disappointed in my giants more than anything

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts