Merry Christmas to Everyone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Merry Christmas to Everyone

I am at the airport heading home for the holiday.  Man, it always feels good to go home but especially at Christmas.  I hope everyone is safe and has a Merry Christmas.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Merry Christmas to Everyone

Same back at ya Bostate.  It is the best feeling to head "home" for Christmas, and that home is NH for me.  This year staying down here in MD...   I will have my three children here for Chistmas all together for the first time in at least 8 years.  When there is one in CA, one here in MD and one one in the Navy, calendars hardly line up.  They did this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Thanks, warrior. Same to you and all who post here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Dam you be poilically correct and say happy hoilidays.lol jk MERRY CHRISTMAS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

To ALL the posters here, Happy Holidays!!!! I hope all of you are able to share the holidays with your families and if you or your loved ones are traveling please stay safe and healthy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Same back at ya Bostate.  It is the best feeling to head "home" for Christmas, and that home is NH for me.  This year staying down here in MD...   I will have my three children here for Chistmas all together for the first time in at least 8 years.  When there is one in CA, one here in MD and one one in the Navy, calendars hardly line up.  They did this year.

That's great!  Enjoy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Dam you be poilically correct and say happy hoilidays.lol jk MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hear ya :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Merry Christmas.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If it weren't for "Christmas" falling on December 25th, or for that matter the fact this celebrates the birth of Christ for so many religions, would there be such a "Holidays" sequence of days other than New Years Day?  To deny what this period truly celebrates in order to be "politically correct" is being a hypocrite.  It IS "Merry Christmas" first, really.  To say you do not celebrate "Christmas" for what it truly means and only do so for the "holiday" it provides, IE - the gift giving and the parties, means one has fallen for the commercialization of this time of year.  No birth of Christ.. what would this time of year be like? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I worked for one of "those" companies.  Wanted us to say Happy Holidays and wanted a secular observance of the "holiday"

A non religious observance of the birth of Christ.  Yeah, right.   We ignored the emails and the PC police went away. 

I felt better about people who stood their ground.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I'm working on a holiday pops show right now. Santa Claus, elves, Jingle Bells, all the old traditional carols, the whole nine yards. No political correctness here in Naples Fl. thank God.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

I am at the airport heading home for the holiday.  Man, it always feels good to go home but especially at Christmas.  I hope everyone is safe and has a Merry Christmas.

you too Boise! Safe trip

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

NH my history too Agc, from here in NC. Remember some great home comers and homecomings.  Safe travel and good vibes to all you guys

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Yes, to all. Peace and be safe

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Merry x-mas to you too and everyone else

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Merry Christmas to all. We're lucky to have the Pats as our home town team.

I am  thankful to the Pats for 20 years of great football.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Merry Christmas 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Are those the sisters of mercy, cause I got that letter three years in a row, and I need some mercy now

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Merry Christmas to all... Bah Humbug...

http://profootballmock.com/ghosts-of-christmas-past-present-future-creeped-out-after-meeting-bill-belichick/

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

I'm working on a holiday pops show right now. Santa Claus, elves, Jingle Bells, all the old traditional carols, the whole nine yards. No political correctness here in Naples Fl. thank God.

reppin fort myers here!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! Stay safe, relax and be at peace!

Should the need arise, rewind and watch the Baltimore game as many times as needed until you are able to relax.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Being deprived of Christmas as a child (can you imagine, Always winter but never Christmas?!!) I have a great appreciation of this holiday and I urge you to resist all attempts to make this day feel like just another day off.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

I worked for one of "those" companies.  Wanted us to say Happy Holidays and wanted a secular observance of the "holiday"

A non religious observance of the birth of Christ.  Yeah, right.   We ignored the emails and the PC police went away. 

I felt better about people who stood their ground.

Wasn't he actually born in March or April and the 25th of December picked so it could override a pagan holiday celebrating the birth of the sun?

Sections
Shortcuts