Merry Christmas to the fans of Denver, Carolina and Dallas!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Merry Christmas to the fans of Denver, Carolina and Dallas!

All three of these teams need all the Christmas cheer that we can give them! Each team has lost very important pieces to their championship runs, Denver loses Von Miller, Carolina loses Steve Smith and Dallas lost Tony Romo! 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Merry Christmas to the fans of Denver, Carolina and Dallas!

Honestly, I was sort of rooting for Carolina to be the team from the NFC.  They are sort of the least dislikeable of most of the good NFC teams this year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The donkos are done, their defensne has been suspect all season, especially when Romo put 48 points on them.

Going into the palyoffs, nobody will be the Patriots

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All three of these teams need all the Christmas cheer that we can give them! Each team has lost very important pieces to their championship runs, Denver loses Von Miller, Carolina loses Steve Smith and Dallas lost Tony Romo! 

[/QUOTE]

posts like this crap not only make me feel REALLY good my Giants beat you guys every time we play you and are your DADDY'S but such poor sportsmanship makes me hope Buffaslo either takes Brady's head off next week or Danny IR and Edelman get carted off with their knees twisted backwards...what kind of ***hole is gleeful about other teams injuries? oh yeah one who either doesnt have the faith in his team to win w/o any help or, well, a real ***hole

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Honestly, I was sort of rooting for Carolina to be the team from the NFC.  They are sort of the least dislikeable of most of the good NFC teams this year. 

[/QUOTE]

now the Pats and their fans-they are likeable!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Must be, since there are so many New Yorkers who seem to want to hang out with us all the time. Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

posts like this crap not only make me feel REALLY good my Giants beat you guys every time we play you and are your DADDY'S but such poor sportsmanship makes me hope Buffaslo either takes Brady's head off next week or Danny IR and Edelman get carted off with their knees twisted backwards...what kind of ***hole is gleeful about other teams injuries? oh yeah one who either doesnt have the faith in his team to win w/o any help or, well, a real ***hole

I'm not sure this is an accurate representation.  That's not what I read into the first post and I tend to be a more fair and balanced fan than most.  I think it was a poorly chosen attempt at sarcasm if anything. 

If the Pats win this year, it would surely go a long way towards get the bad taste out of my mouth from the Giant's losses.  I was working in Manhattan for the last lost and saw the game at Jimmy's Rib Shack in the UWS.  That was tough, but a well played game against us to win.  Your defensive rush proved to be the kryptonite to Brady in both games.

If you want to speak of bad sportsmanship, watch a game in New York as a visiting team... I do it all the time.

As far as the first post... I think it is good to analyze the impact that each of the serious injuries above have on each team.  I can speak first hand about Smith and Miller... they were two of the best at their positions we faced all year. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

don't get your panties all in a bunch. It won't help your girly man giants team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So that's not hypocritical at all, responding to poor sportmanship with much worse. Ok.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm not sure this is an accurate representation.  That's not what I read into the first post and I tend to be a more fair and balanced fan than most.  I think it was a poorly chosen attempt at sarcasm if anything. 

If the Pats win this year, it would surely go a long way towards get the bad taste out of my mouth from the Giant's losses.  I was working in Manhattan for the last lost and saw the game at Jimmy's Rib Shack in the UWS.  That was tough, but a well played game against us to win.  Your defensive rush proved to be the kryptonite to Brady in both games.

If you want to speak of bad sportsmanship, watch a game in New York as a visiting team... I do it all the time.

As far as the first post... I think it is good to analyze the impact that each of the serious injuries above have on each team.  I can speak first hand about Smith and Miller... they were two of the best at their positions we faced all year. 

[/QUOTE] Wow I can't believe someone actually thought I was being either an ***hole or Sarcastic! I simply stated their playoff hopes were dampened by the loss of important players, then some ****off from NY equates my statement as some sort of ill will message. I simply said they need Christmas Cheer...Merry Christmas NY ***hole!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Wow I can't believe someone actually thought I was being either an ***hole or Sarcastic! I simply stated their playoff hopes were dampened by the loss of important players, then some ****off from NY equates my statement as some sort of ill will message. I simply said they need Christmas Cheer...Merry Christmas NY ***hole!

[/QUOTE]

nice try...i read it as u meant it and stand by what I said....bozo says it all!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Must be, since there are so many New Yorkers who seem to want to hang out with us all the time. Wink

[/QUOTE]

this is actually a good comeback! Besides my comments weren't directed at Pats fans like u Pro...u r one of the good ones part of that smallish minority that isn't arrogant entitled and classless

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hear u Papi but I believe I read the feeling behind the words accurately

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like we do not see similar posts in all other fans forums!  What a hypocritical statement.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady - 11-4 (and playoff bound)

E-Lie - 6 and whatever and going home early

Must suck and hurt really bad inside to know that 10 games won't be possible this year. lol. Happy holidays. Looks like Santa gave me one of my Christmas wishes

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Must suck and hurt really bad inside to know that 10 games won't be possible this year. lol. Happy holidays. Looks like Santa gave me one of my Christmas wishes

[/QUOTE]

hey Rod-o! Ur post has nothing to do withe subject at hand but since u posted ELI 2 TOM 0 Merry Christmas Rod-o!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this is actually a good comeback! Besides my comments weren't directed at Pats fans like u Pro...u r one of the good ones part of that smallish minority that isn't arrogant entitled and classless

[/QUOTE]

Jints, you meant to post on a Yankee forum?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hey Rod-o! Ur post has nothing to do withe subject at hand but since u posted ELI 2 TOM 0 Merry Christmas Rod-o!

[/QUOTE]

Stop living in the past. It's 2013 soon to be 2014! Go Pats! 10 games ain't happening! Nor is a chance at another Championship! Luck and blind refs only get you so far! Can't spell Eliminated without Eli! Go Pats! Tom has 3 rings! E-Lie has 2! 3 > 2! Happy Hollidays :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We miss Gronk, Mayo, VW, Kelly.  We have needed cheering up all season and the Pats keep bringing it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stop living in the past. It's 2013 soon to be 2014! Go Pats! 10 games ain't happening! Nor is a chance at another Championship! Luck and blind refs only get you so far! Can't spell Eliminated without Eli! Go Pats! Tom has 3 rings! E-Lie has 2! 3 > 2! Happy Hollidays :)

[/QUOTE]

so bitter at Christmas!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hear u Papi but I believe I read the feeling behind the words accurately

[/QUOTE]

Well at least his handle is accurate ... sportsbozo seems fitting if that is the case.  I like to give the benefit of the doubt.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We miss Gronk, Mayo, VW, Kelly.  We have needed cheering up all season and the Pats keep bringing it.

[/QUOTE]

+1 Well played my man