Met TB12 This Morning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Met TB12 This Morning

I was at Dicks in Warwick Rhode Island and I heard that he was at Launch, Ty Law's new trampoline place so i went over to see him. i got a few pics of tom, but none with him. i got there when he was about to leave the place to go to his car, and there were about 100 people following him and Tom pretty much ignored it. he was there with his son, and when he was getting into his car I screamed "3 more" and he fist pumped the air and gave everyone a smile. people were doing MVP chants, it was a great experience to start my new year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Met TB12 This Morning

Cool... thanks for sharing.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Hey awesome story! Best thread in a long time!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

yea, it must suck at times even though hes getting paid millions, i felt bad for his and Ty's kids because everyone was screaming stuff at their dads, a couple of girls ran up to brady and hugged him as he was putting his kid in the car seat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well it comes with the fame.....but yea some people are crazy. some celebrities can handle it, some cant.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I met Gisele this morning at the Holiday Inn on Rt. 1 in Peabody.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ pics?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL, you are the best

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to SoxCsBruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was at Dicks in Warwick Rhode Island and I heard that he was at Launch, Ty Law's new trampoline place so i went over to see him. i got a few pics of tom, but none with him. i got there when he was about to leave the place to go to his car, and there were about 100 people following him and Tom pretty much ignored it. he was there with his son, and when he was getting into his car I screamed "3 more" and he fist pumped the air and gave everyone a smile. people were doing MVP chants, it was a great experience to start my new year

[/QUOTE]

awesome

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, Holiday Inn?  You cheap bastard!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to SoxCsBruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cool strory!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How has her performance been? Has it dropped off in the last three weeks? ;-)

Sections
Shortcuts