MHK Must Have Been Looking Down At the Razor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

MHK Must Have Been Looking Down At the Razor

Nuf said

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: MHK Must Have Been Looking Down At the Razor

Agree - I thought that when the ball curved left

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

if u don't believe in a higher power, mebbe now is a good time?  Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: MHK Must Have Been Looking Down At the Razor:
    if u don't believe in a higher power, mebbe now is a good time? 
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

I believe!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

well it helped, how much we will never know

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SentientMeat. Show SentientMeat's posts

Never met her but it sounds like she was pretty classy.  RIP MHK you were a lady.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

She was riding that ball all the way to the left!!!!!! OMG i'm so happy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Never met her but it sounds like she was pretty classy.  RIP MHK you were a lady.
    Posted by SentientMeat

rates right up there w/ all the big philanthopists....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

YES.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

EVERYONE NEEDS TO PUT MHK UP! Without a doubt, she came through with that wide left. The defense showed up and did all it could, Brady did not!

Who would've thunk it? We won with defense! XD 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

EVERYONE NEEDS TO PUT MHK UP! Without a doubt, she came through with that wide left. The defense showed up and did all it could, Brady did not! Who would've thunk it? We won with defense! XD 
    Posted by 49Patriots

I guess it was the special teams d who get a lil credit for the wide left?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SentientMeat. Show SentientMeat's posts

In Response to Re: MHK Must Have Been Looking Down At the Razor : rates right up there w/ all the big philanthopists....
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Yes, but I must say, I do not put my trust in ALL wealthy people to do the right thing.  I believe that too many of the wealthy got money, not from being smart, but from being ruthless.  I believe that wealthy "job creators" make more money from sending jobs overseas and bringing the products back here tax free.  I think taxes HAVE gone up for the working class and I KNOW that a B1 Bomber, costing $1 Billion for just ONE would pay for 50,000 retired people on Social Security for one full YEAR.  My dad was combat veteran of WWII, he and other retired people currently make just $17.000 - $23,000 per year.
    Don't be lied to all our major media is corporate owned or gets corporate money.  Try FreespeechTV and LinkTV.

Go Patriots!  My favorite sport, my only team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: MHK Must Have Been Looking Down At the Razor : Yes, but I must say, I do not put my trust in ALL wealthy people to do the right thing.  I believe that too many of the wealthy got money, not from being smart, but from being ruthless.  I believe that wealthy "job creators" make more money from sending jobs overseas and bringing the products back here tax free.  I think taxes HAVE gone up for the working class and I KNOW that a B1 Bomber, costing $1 Billion for just ONE would pay for 50,000 retired people on Social Security for one full YEAR.  My dad was combat veteran of WWII, he and other retired people currently make just $17.000 - $23,000 per year. Don't be lied to all our major media is corporate owned or gets corporate money.  Try FreespeechTV and LinkTV. Go Patriots!  My favorite sport, my only team.
    Posted by SentientMeat

i hear ya, but why don't we save the political debate for a different day and thread Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

thank you myra

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I was thinking this the entire game. I can just imagine her pushing that ball wide left.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Robert Kraft: 'Forces at work'

January, 22, 2012
    Jan 22
    8:29
    PM ET
    FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The presence of owner Robert Kraft holding the shiny silver Lamar Hunt Trophy, and the "MHK" portrait that was placed in the middle of the locker room, were highlights of the post-game locker room following the Patriots' thrilling 23-20 win over the Ravens in the AFC Championship Game.

[+] EnlargeRobert Kraft
    Mark L. Baer/US PresswireRobert Kraft said there were "forces at work" Sunday that were "beyond anything we can understand."
    An emotional Kraft talked about the end of the game and Billy Cundiff's missed 32-yard field goal.

"[There were] forces at work that’s beyond anything we can understand," he said. "I’m just pretty happy and proud we’re going to the big game. The support our fans have given us this year and given me personally and our whole family has been terrific. So let’s hope we do some business in two weeks."

Later, Kraft added, "There are so many little things that happen during the year, when you think about it, just the little things that can go the other way. I’m so excited that we’re going to the big game. I still pinch myself thinking about it and I think of my sweetheart.”

When Kraft was finished speaking with reporters, he went to visit running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis, who had tapped the "MHK" on his jersey after scoring on a 7-yard run in the second quarter. Kraft wanted to thank Green-Ellis for the gesture, as the season has been dedicated to the memory of Kraft's late wife, Myra.

Green-Ellis explained that he did it because, "I just wanted to let him know we're still thinking about it and we still care. It's an unfortunate situation that Mr. Kraft has gone through, but we want to go through it with him and let him know we have his back

Sections
Shortcuts