MIA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

MIA

Where is the Cal RB, Verreen? Is he being redshirted by the Pats? Learning the playbook, injured? Was really excited when we drafted him-thought he'd be a great Kevin Faulk replacement for the future. Obviously too early to give up on him. Still optimistic on him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: MIA

another meaningless thread started by a moron who is too dumb to know Vereen was hurt in camp, fell behind, and now is behind BJGE, Woodhead, and Ridley on the depth chart. Maybe we should have sat BJGE against the Jets so you could see Vereen? Patience young man, Vereen will get his chance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Vereen is playing on special teams, but so far BJGE and Ridley haven't given him any space to get in the game as a running back.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

LOL man.....tough crowd around here...I knew he got injured in camp, But I hadn't heard much since...I agree tho, I was looking forward to seeing him play and contribute. I do think he can be really good addition to our diverse/ versatile backfield....I think we see more of him as the season progresses.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Well there's a number of issues going on that my lead to a red-shirt type of year:

• Hammy issues in pre-season
    • BJGE, Woodhead, Ridley higher on depth chart
    • I've heard he's having trouble picking up blocks in practice (might be caused by shortened pre-season)
    • No need to rush him into action with BJGE, Woodhead, Ridley performing
    • Lack of experience with Brady in the passing game (shortened pre-season and injury related)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

In the long run, he'll be a good one...got behind in camp with the injury and lack of reps, they had no off-season camps so he had no chance to learn any of the offense like rookies usually do, then he has been outplayed by Law Firm and Ridley....Master Hoodie says you have to compete to get playing time, and he has not been able to compete for all the above reasons.....

He's fast, shifty, and can catch out of the backfield, or, at least that's what he did in his college career...I'm sure, once he picks up pass protection (which he HAS to pick up or he'll NEVER play on this team) and has a better overall grasp of the offense he'll start to play....just might not be this season!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanWilmingtonDE. Show PatsFanWilmingtonDE's posts

I'm excited to see what he can do as well, but unless he's been a gamebreaker in practice I see no need to rush him onto the field. I am very happy with the performance of Law Firm and Ridley to date. We have the 6th ranked rushing offense in football, nothing to shake a stick at.

Sections
Shortcuts