Miami Just lost lead to TB - ~1minute left

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Miami Just lost lead to TB - ~1minute left

All the teams the Pats want to lose today are losing....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Re: Miami Just lost lead to TB - ~1minute left

Don't get to excited - MIA on TB 34 w/ 27 sec left....I may have jump the gun ...:-(

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

No they didn't. They are kicking the game winner now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

WT heck - MIA just won it w/ FG - that is was TB has 1 win this year....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

I'm sure Fins fans everywhere will be thumping their chests over their victory over the Mighty Bucs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

in this there was a terrible call that the refs gave to the dolphins.a buc receiver caught a pass fell to the ground with taylor on top of him.the ball then comes out,and ends up in taylors hands,and is called an int.the game was given to miami.i think the league should start next year with all there new rules and make one to where the ref,s are fined for terrible calls that can effect an out come of a game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to Re: Miami Just lost lead to TB - ~1minute left:
    in this there was a terrible call that the refs gave to the dolphins.a buc receiver caught a pass fell to the ground with taylor on top of him.the ball then comes out,and ends up in taylors hands,and is called an int.the game was given to miami.i think the league should start next year with all there new rules and make one to where the ref,s are fined for terrible calls that can effect an out come of a game.
    Posted by mosseffect43

I saw that play. It was so bad that the announcers brought it up again during the second half, & at the end of the game calling it "a questioable call". There was no questionable, it was a blown call on the field & in the replay booth.

Sections
Shortcuts