miami revamping lbs with ne in mind

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

miami revamping lbs with ne in mind

Looks like miami is revamping lbs to better deal with NE...any thoughts aside.from the obvious that NE is waiting for the scraps to fall from the table..

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: miami revamping lbs with ne in mind

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Looks like miami is revamping lbs to better deal with NE...any thoughts aside.from the obvious that NE is waiting for the scraps to fall from the table..

Well, those scraps that are still out there are our own!  Resign WELKER, Talib, and Vollmer.  Then keep on defensive side.....Baltimore lost a lot already.....do what I mention above and we'll be right back in the biggest games....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

I will laugh my balls off if BB scores a big time WR.  If SEan Smith leaves, they have the worst starting CBs in the AFC East, if not the AFC unless they buy a couple.

Sean Smith IS the worst starting CB in the NFL. It would be addition by subtraction..

and i fully expect them to get either a top FA CB or a top college CB in the draft. besides from a top WR that is their biggest need this offseason. Since the WR just got crossed off the list i would imagine getting a good CB is next on their list..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

I will laugh my balls off if BB scores a big time WR.  If SEan Smith leaves, they have the worst starting CBs in the AFC East, if not the AFC unless they buy a couple.

Sean Smith ISthe worst starting CB in the NFL. It would be addition by subtraction..

and i fully expect them to get either a top FA CB or a top college CB in the draft. besides from a top WR that is their biggest need this offseason. Since the WR just got crossed off the list i would imagine getting a good CB is next on their list..

Now, now... don't be disengenous. Have you ever heard of Kyle Arrington?

Sections
Shortcuts