Miami shows up on the road

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Miami shows up on the road

What amazes me is that Miami owns the worst home record in the league at 1 - 7 and the best road record at 6 - 1. I don't think the Patriots should treat this game as a bye week but rather as a tuneup for a very good road team. Heading into the playoffs there will be some tough road opponents coming here to Gillette so lets play to win this game, keep the momentum rolling and not give Miami any gifts. Let the healthy starters play at least 3 quarters and go into the bye week on an 8 game winning streak.

Here is hoping for 3 more straight home wins, a 10 - 0 season at home and a trip to Dallas in February.

Thoughts on the Week 17 matchup are welcome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Miami shows up on the road

Won't show up here. patriots will be prepared. They are the most dysfunctional team around when it comnes to the home/away record.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: Miami shows up on the road

Since when has BB treated any game like a bye week? Think he knows that the Fish are a divisional rival he LOVES to beat, especially at home in December? 

Think stories of the Fish's owner looking at replacing their HC haven't hit Foxboro, now that firing the HC in midseason seems to be in vogue?

i know BB, Brady, and the Boys will be fully ready fro the Fish. They'll have teh whole next week to rest, recouperate, and get healthy. Plus, draw up and install a game plan for their first opponent int eh playoffs. 

Sections
Shortcuts