Miami Wanted Boyce

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: Miami Wanted Boyce

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

This can't be true.  As all the draft masters on this board continually point out, Belichick always picks too early.  The Patriots could have picked Boyce up in the twelfth round. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Hope that QB gets Drafted by the Jets.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

Man I'm routing for this guy, and dobson. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Coco40038's comment:

Man I'm routing for this guy, and dobson. 

For a variety of reasons I'd like to see Dobson and Boyce do well. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Not used to siding with Rusty but I thought overall the board totally over-reacted to what looked like a pretty solid draft to me. 

Yeah, other teams like the Ravens and the Packers and the Giants stood pat and made their picks. 

I don't think BB is smarter than those teams but he's not dumber either... I currently feel pretty good about this year's draft. 

I wanted a high impact pass rusher and receiver but I felt all along both of those needed to come from free agency....where Bill is not as strong as he is on draft day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Who doubt the Boyce pick? I believe everyone doubted, and still does, the Duron Harmon pick.

Plus, I love the Dobson pick because he fits our system, not sure about Boyce.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Not used to siding with Rusty but I thought overall the board totally over-reacted to what looked like a pretty solid draft to me. 

Yeah, other teams like the Ravens and the Packers and the Giants stood pat and made their picks. 

I don't think BB is smarter than those teams but he's not dumber either... I currently feel pretty good about this year's draft. 

I wanted a high impact pass rusher and receiver but I felt all along both of those needed to come from free agency....where Bill is not as strong as he is on draft day.

Hopefully McD Gave BB some advice in what to look for When drafting a Reciever.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

He did well with Demarius Thomas in 2010.   You take a look at Orton and what he had in Denver, that was a good offense.

I don't expect Dobson or Boyce to be Pro Bowl caliber in year 1, but I expect them to contribute.

Same with eric decker who was pick #87 of the third round in 2010.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He did well with Demarius Thomas in 2010.   You take a look at Orton and what he had in Denver, that was a good offense.

I don't expect Dobson or Boyce to be Pro Bowl caliber in year 1, but I expect them to contribute.

Same with eric decker who was pick #87 of the third round in 2010.

Yep. I remember a lot of people on this board liking him for us in Rd 3.  Good pick.

Look at the haul McDaniels got and I just heard Todd McShay claiim that Elway has been so great in Denver last night, which is false.  It's not Elway. It was McDaniels!

I also don't think them botching the Dumervil restructure was a positive either, Todd McShay, so you're way off on that statement.

McDaniels was behind ditching Cutler because he found him uncoachable (what a shock) and they got Orton, a 1st and a 3rd I believe.

A fleecing of epic proportions and that was before they dealt Marshall for two 1s rd picks! THat wasn't Elway, that was McDaniels realizing Marshall was bipolar and a major problem and McDaniels knowing Marshall's great stats in the WR market could absolutely be used to fleece someone.

WHo was it? Bill Parcells!  lmao

Those moves have BB's fingerprints all over them, not John Elway. 

Then, McDaniels takes Thomas and yes Tebow (extra pick from Chicago, now a 4th rd pick from the Jets, lol), Eric Decker and they rid themselves of two major headcases in Cutler and Marshall.

And, the dumb Angelo leaves Chicago with Cutler and now Marshall at 14 million bucks per year?  Oh my.

This is why I felt Mallett would be an ideal choice for them moving forward, too. Cutler sucks.  When is the Bears front office going to wake up and realize that?

John Elway is to Gary bussey as Leon Redbone is to Frank Zappa. If I knew how to post pics I'd show you lol.

Although you dont like Marshall, that guy can play ball. Runs good routes and has great hands. I've seen him in person a few times and watched him specifically on many plays. Brady would make him great.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/patriots-squished-dolphins-plans-boyce

This can't be true.  As all the draft masters on this board continually point out, Belichick always picks too early.  The Patriots could have picked Boyce up in the twelfth round. 

Right on! Good draft by the Pats. And to Rusty for nailing it!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

John Elway is to Gary bussey as Leon Redbone is to Frank Zappa. If I knew how to post pics I'd show you lol.

Not exactly sure what that means but it's pretty fargin funny anyway