Miami?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

Miami?

It looks like they be for real.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Miami?

Yeah, I can't wait to see the Pats play them. It looks like they are a solid team all around.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

they are still the Dolphins. its going to take more than 3 games to make me believe there for real!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Vey good win for the Dolphins yesterday. Didn't see the game but judging from the stats and the score updates it seems Atlanta had carried the play for most of the game.

Good teams can win games they get outplayed in and it looks like the Fins were able to find enough offensively to pull it out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Vey good win for the Dolphins yesterday. Didn't see the game but judging from the stats and the score updates it seems Atlanta had carried the play for most of the game.

Good teams can win games they get outplayed in and it looks like the Fins were able to find enough offensively to pull it out.

i saw the game and both teams looked shakey i am not buying it yet

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Not convinced yet, good wins against ATL and the Colts but lets see how they look later in the season. I hope they keep it up though, it will be fun to watch the Pats play and actually have some divisional competition.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Gonna be a great game. Who knows how we will matchup yet. Their strenght is their secondary on defense, and lamar smith, Gibson run the offense and wallace is doing a little more each week. We should welcome competition within the division. It builds character!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Miami has beaten two of last year's playoff teams getting to 3-0.  I'm not ready to write them in as a playoff team yet but I would sugget that their 3-0 is no less legit than the Pats 3-0.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In beating Atlanta, I think they put a little pressure on the Patriots to win next week.

They've got a tough schedule the next five games too:

New Orleans, Baltimore, Buffalo, New England, and Cincinnati.

It would be nice to get some separation in the next 5 games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In response to beef23's comment:

they are still the Dolphins. its going to take more than 3 games to make me believe there for real!!!

Really? They beat the Falcons while missing 5 of their defensive starters in the second half including Cam Wake, Misi, Solai. You're the type of Pats fan who won't give this team any credit unless they go undefeated. The Dolphins are good and are here to stay. Tannehill is the real deal. Look at his numbers compared to Ryan and Luck. It's not the Bills and the Jets they beat along with an awful Tampa team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

We are so used to the AFC being 6 wins for us. Miami's 3 wins are better than our 3 wins.

Yes, yes,,,,a win is a win but you get what I'm sayin'

Miami is legit for certain and even when they suxed they gave us fits in Miami. They are a real threat to the AFC East.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

We are so used to the AFC being 6 wins for us. Miami's 3 wins are better than our 3 wins.

Miami is legit for certain and even when they suxed they gave us fits in Miami. They are a real threat to the AFC East.

I"m cautiously omptimistic. The Dolphins are a good team but so are the Patriots. I think the big difference from years past is Tennehill. The kid's a star in the making. You look at his 4th quater numbers which are extremely telling. People tend to forget he had the absloute worst recieving core last year and still managed to break Marino's rookie passing record. He has talent at the reciever position this year and knows how to use it. I think Miami's downfall(if they have one) is their offensive line. I predicted Miami would win 10 games in the beginning of the year and I"m sticking to it. I still say the Pats win the division and Miami gets the wild card..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

In response to perfect72's comment:

In response to beef23's comment:

Really? They beat the Falcons while missing 5 of their defensive starters in the second half including Cam Wake, Misi, Solai. You're the type of Pats fan who won't give this team any credit unless they go undefeated. The Dolphins are good and are here to stay. Tannehill is the real deal. Look at his numbers compared to Ryan and Luck. It's not the Bills and the Jets they beat along with an awful Tampa team.

it was a good win yesterday and i believe the Dolphins can be here to to stay but that being said they sucked for so long i do not believe yet

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Still too soon to tell.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I think the big difference from years past is Tennehill. The kid's a star in the making.

Wrong.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beef23. Show beef23's posts

I think the big difference from years past is Tennehill. The kid's a star in the making.

thats what the people down here say about every qb since marino. lets talk at the end of year

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

They are for real and I've been saying it since prior to the season beginning.  The biggest reason why is coaching, football starts with coaching.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Wrong.

Why because he's a Dolphin? Because you're worried? Take off your homer glasses and give the kid just an ounce of credit. They don't win those 3 games without him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Wrong.

Why because he's a Dolphin? Because you're worried? Take off your homer glasses and give the kid just an ounce of credit. They don't win those 3 games without him.

He's not a homer.. he only gives credit to Brady and nothing else.  But the jury is still out on Tannehill.  I would agree though that they are for real, even if they are a 9-7 type team.  They have plenty of talent and it looks that they are gelling.  They can beat any team any given Sunday.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

It would be nice to get some separation in the next 5 games.

Please, in the PAts favor.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

-+

/;m nInp

-esponse to SLGDEV's comment:

It looks like they be for real.

Still not sold. They kinda do this every year. Start off 2-0 or 3-1 and then warm weathered hype starts to trickle up the coast.

I need to see more.  Their RBs blow and still don't trust their LT, MArtin.  They like to take the early season hype and come out of the get hot and then it fades. Every year.

Agree...this has been their MO.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

You think Miami led by Philbin and Tannehill are a threadt to the division title?

I would hesitate to say they are a threat this year, but they are certainly improved. As for Tannehill, he looks real good so far and seems to have improved each game. I think he has a high ceiling.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Wrong.

Me, a homer? I think you just insulted all our homers around here! LMAO@U

Why? I don't know. Maybe because HE WAS THE 27th RATED PASSER LAST YEAR???????

I must banish you to Ignoreland. My patience with stupidity is even thinner than usual lately. I have no time to ponder the wannabe musings of some silly Fish fan.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Wrong.

He's not a homer.. he only gives credit to Brady and nothing else. 

You are a flat-out liar.

Sections
Shortcuts