Forget to take your meds Babe?

See ya.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

Re: Miami?

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to perfect72's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

We are so used to the AFC being 6 wins for us. Miami's 3 wins are better than our 3 wins.

Yes, yes,,,,a win is a win but you get what I'm sayin'

Miami is legit for certain and even when they suxed they gave us fits in Miami. They are a real threat to the AFC East.

I"m cautiously omptimistic. The Dolphins are a good team but so are the Patriots. I think the big difference from years past is Tennehill. The kid's a star in the making. You look at his 4th quater numbers which are extremely telling. People tend to forget he had the absloute worst recieving core last year and still managed to break Marino's rookie passing record. He has talent at the reciever position this year and knows how to use it. I think Miami's downfall(if they have one) is their offensive line. I predicted Miami would win 10 games in the beginning of the year and I"m sticking to it. I still say the Pats win the division and Miami gets the wild card..

"Star in the making"? Is this the same QB who faded in his rookie last year? Oh, they have plenty of downfalls. OL, RBs, their coach, lack of depth, lack of continuity, etc.

I can see a 10-6 year, but not sure if that is enough for a wild card.  Losses will come to the Saints, Ravens, Bengals and Pats twice. You do have a cupcake schedule down the stretch, though.

Wait until you play some better teams. Nice win yesterday, though.

Wait until we play better teams?. Who did you play? Tannehill also won 4 of the last 5 games he played at the end of the year so not sure where he "faded": comes in. He had arguabley the worst receiving core in the league last year and his Qb rating is right where Brady's is now. Miami's schedule has been much tougher than NE's yet they haven't played anybody? The rest of the country is now aknlowedinging this is a dangerous Dolphins team.. You just can't except the obvious...the Patriots arent the team they used to be and the Dolphins are a very real threat to win the Division...without the wildcat

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Forget you, Whale and Dolphin!

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X5

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to beef23's comment:

they are still the Dolphins. its going to take more than 3 games to make me believe there for real!!!

Ain't it da truth, ain't it da truth...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

They compete for a WC spot

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Like I said two weeks ago don't sleep on Miami, they are the only competition the Pats have for the AFC East. And I see a tight race -- both teams could easily wind up 11-5 or 12-4. Miami piucked up some good players and Tannehill has improved--I see a split with them this year--so Conference games are huge for any tiebreakers--we must beat NY and Bills in sweeps!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

[QUOTE]

Once Revis gets to NE, they will shut down that Miami offense. 

Once you leave the board, we will have one less annoying dork tool running around here.

[/QUOTE]

Perfect description of things every time they ban you. LMAO@U

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

Once you leave the board, we will have one less annoying dork tool running around here.

[/QUOTE]

Banned numerous times.

Keeps coming back.

Argues with everyone.

Now has 363 posts in a matter of hours.

Suggest someone else should leave so there will be one less annoying "dork tool" running around here.

Now that, cannot be made up.

100% Whack job.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

If Miami goes 10-6 we could also go 10-6, this would mean it comes to a head to head tie breaker. That's real enough for me. They always play us tough.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I agree--- some of the posters on this board are looney,(I have no idea what they are talking about half the time!),--I thought this was about talking about the Pats with other knowledgeable? fans,(and most posters are),--but this back and forth bickering and name calling stuff is ridiculous!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

Miami looks alright but Atlanta was without Jackson and J Jones if I'm correct, which really limits their offense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

[QUOTE]

I agree--- some of the posters on this board are looney,(I have no idea what they are talking about half the time!),--I thought this was about talking about the Pats with other knowledgeable? fans,(and most posters are),--but this back and forth bickering and name calling stuff is ridiculous!

They;re trolls. They also have a raging man lust for Brady.  So, it creates this odd paradigm of aging middle aged men all defensive with owning multiple dolls.

[/QUOTE]

Says the guy with the raging man-lust for BB.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Miami is hot.  My numbers give the Fish a 10.7 power rating, #6 in the NFL.  New England is 11.4, #3 in the NFL but a long ways behind Denver and Seattle. 

The Miami quarterback, Tannenbaum, was good as a rookie and has apparently taken a big step forward in his sophomore season.

New England has one advantage not reflected in my numbers.  They have a huge rookie class which will get better as the season progresses.  Also, Gronk and Danny Amendola will step on the field someday.  So will Vereen, but the Patriots are relatively ok for running backs and Vereen is only moderately better than Bolden. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

3-0 is 3-0. I am not taking anything away from the Fins but just like us we will see in the next few weeks how it all works out. Now excuse me as i go to A fews board and talk about the Pats there..........not.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Banned numerous times.

Keeps coming back.

Argues with everyone.

Now has 363 posts in a matter of hours.

Suggest someone else should leave so there will be one less annoying "dork tool" running around here.

Now that, cannot be made up.

100% Whack job.

Says the dork who had a Montreal Canadiens avatar on a Bruins board. Where I come from, Kevvie, you'd be left in the gutter.

What a dork.

The only whack jobs are the trolls and dorks like you who think they were good at hockey and love the Canadiens.  Cannot be made up. Whack job city.

Quick!  Count another post!  It actually means something!  bahwhwha

What a tool. The tool counts posts.  

lol hey Russ don't knock the city of Montreal. Great city. Go there once or twice a year. 

The ratio of hot women to men everytime I go is simply fantastic. Lots to do and if you ever go I'll give you a places to go for amazing eats...

Carry on... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I think the big difference from years past is Tennehill. The kid's a star in the making.

Wrong.

Why because he's a Dolphin? Because you're worried? Take off your homer glasses and give the kid just an ounce of credit. They don't win those 3 games without him.

Me, a homer? I think you just insulted all our homers around here! LMAO@U

Why? I don't know. Maybe because HE WAS THE 27th RATED PASSER LAST YEAR???????

I must banish you to Ignoreland. My patience with stupidity is even thinner than usual lately. I have no time to ponder the wannabe musings of some silly Fish fan.

That was last year. What is Tannehill's QB rating this year? What's Tom Brady's QB rating this year? If I were you I would just insert foot in mouth now. Angry AND unknowledgable is no way to go through life..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

[QUOTE]

They;re trolls. They also have a raging man lust for Brady.  So, it creates this odd paradigm of aging middle aged men all defensive with owning multiple dolls.

[/QUOTE]

Says the guy with the raging man-lust for BB.

[/QUOTE]

No man lust. Greatest coach of all time.

[/QUOTE]

Where's the GM part dumbkoff? Backpedaling? LMAO@U

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

As I have said, Miami is as good as the Pats other than HC and QB. But that's a big "other than".

If Trannyhill can have a great year, the Fish could win the division. That has yet to be seen from the latest QB hopeful for the Fishes.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I said at the beginning of the year that I think Miami is at best a 10-6 team and at worst an 8-8 one...at the moment I'm feeling 9-7 or 10-6. 

Keep in mind that they have not played the Bills or Jets yet...if we say they go 3-1 in those games (I'm putting down one loss just for conversation's sake), that puts them at 6 wins. I think 3-4 more is definitely attainable for them.

If they beat the Saints in NO this week, I think they could possibly go 11-5 if they keep it up throughout the season. If I had to place a bet, I would say they get their first loss this week.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And GM, obviously.   Truth hurts, huh?  Or should it? Awfully strange for you to be a fan of the best coach and GM of all time and for you to hate him the way you do.

In fact, it's beyond strange. You have severe mental illness.

I don't hate BB dum bass. I've said he's the best coach in the game many times.

Simply because I agree with a guy like Reiss and say he's a mediocre drafter, say he was a fool to bring spygate down on the team and correctly point out that he is anal to the media for no good reason, doesn't equate to hatred, fool.