Michael Bennett: The one that got away?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Michael Bennett: The one that got away?

27 year old DE with great size for the position, getting better every year in the league, 9 sacks last season, can play the run and rush, expected to be a top 10 FA... signs with the Seahawks for an avg of 5 m a year...

What?!?!

Man, just a month ago I said if we gave this guy the Adalius Thomas contract, 5/35, I would be THRILLED

Imagine him opposite Jones, with Nink backing up both guys and playing some OLB as well... errr

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Michael Bennett: The one that got away?

In response to rameakap's comment:

27 year old DE with great size for the position, getting better every year in the league, 9 sacks last season, can play the run and rush, expected to be a top 10 FA... signs with the Seahawks for an avg of 5 m a year...

What?!?!

Man, just a month ago I said if we gave this guy the Adalius Thomas contract, 5/35, I would be THRILLED

Imagine him opposite Jones, with Nink backing up both guys and playing some OLB as well... errr

agreed! he was on my end odf season list.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He was the guy I thought we were going to go after. I've got to say I'm less than impressed with what has happened with all of our cap money...we didn't spend for three years so we could bring in every over the hill guy on the market? I like getting Talib at a decent price, but other than that I'm very skeptical to say the least. I like Amendola's talent, but the minute he goes down it will be a national story of how we should of kept Welker. And I do like Emanual Sanders, but it looks like if it does happen, it came at the expense of Llyod.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Rame, he only signed for 1 year $5 million.  Ok we missed this year, maybe next year.