Michael Bush Cheaper And Better Than BJGE!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Re: Michael Bush Cheaper And Better Than BJGE!!

In Response to Re: Michael Bush Cheaper And Better Than BJGE!!:
    BJGE comes cheaper because he's a restricted free agent.  If the Patriots slap the high offer on him, no other team will part with a first rounder and a third rounder too, on top of a lot of cash for bidding him way up. Going the other way, Michael Bush might well cost the Patriots a first rounder and a third rounder too, plus the bucks.  Better to draft a fresh guy.
    Posted by Paul_K

BJGE is UFA , so we cant tender him ,
    he's over 4 years so he is unrestricted free agent

Michael Bush is also unrestricted because of 4 years in the league 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

They use to use a LOT of screens when Faulk played more but at some point the other team knew when Faulk came in the game that the Pats were going to screen pass. Maybe that coincided with O'Brien taking over or when there was no OC.

When Weis was here they screened a lot.

Please post this "less than 70%" catch rate garbage. WE don't even use the screen play at all!
    Posted by RustyGriswold

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Michael Bush Cheaper And Better Than BJGE!! : Umm, if I suggested Bush to come here last year, before his off field legal issues, then why wouldn't I know what Bush's skill set is? Bush is a "fantasy monster"? Oh great, another teenage kid Pats fan who is clueless using fantasy leagues as jusitification as to why Bush would fit here. lol Bush backs up McFadden, so Bush is more of a back up than what BJGE is.   Also, Oakland runs the most dumbed down system possible, while NE does not. Bush would need to be cheap for it to make sense, which he likely would not. I love being lectured by 17 year old kids named "Ricky" on a messageboard. lmao
    Posted by RustyGriswold

I hate this utter ignorance.

Fsntsy sports does nothing but improve a person's knowledge about plays across the WHOLE LEAGUE.

Were you expecting  Stafford to throw for 5k yards and have a huge year? Not 5k maybe, but I was.

Were you even aware Sproles took over Bush's job in NO, and laugh at people when they overlooked his potential impact? I did.

Do you know who Danny Amendola even is? What position he plays? Team he's on? And the impact he had in 2010, and what was expected in 2011 before he got hurt? Even aware he WAS hurt?

Fantasy sports is a multi million dollar industry that dives deep into stats and provides in depth knowledge to people willing to pay attention.

Although, I guess you would say paying attention to stats from other players and other teams is totally useless in evaluating players too.

Come join us in the 21st century. You obviously figured out the internet somehow, accept that fantasy sports is played by grown ups...only one person comes off looking like an immature teen here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

And, wow....Bush backs up McFadden, so he's more of a backup?

Was there a top 10 RB pick on the Pats roster? Even a first rounder? One with any type of resume as McFadden? Or even Bush for that matter?

Are you THAT ignorant, really? Tell me you don't really believe that nonsense, you're just running it out there to try to strengthen a weak argument.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Michael Bush Cheaper And Better Than BJGE!! : we will let time tell.. let's see who gets the bigger contract and is starting next season, and who gets signed as a backup. i'm not going to waste time on someone who's argument rests on flawed logic "Bush backs up McFadden, so Bush is more of a back up than what BJGE is." and ad hominem attacks "I love being lectured by 17 year old kids named "Ricky" on a messageboard."
    Posted by ricky12684

Could be worse, you could be an angry 60 year old named Rusty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

I'm with Rusty on this one!  No way this guy comes cheaper than Law Firm and I don't think he is as durable either.  The Pats seldom screen so this aspect of BUsh's game would not be used here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

Rather re-sign BJGE and trade a third-rounder for Jonathan Stewart.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

lmao I love watching kids team up and try to take one someone more mature and more knowledgeable than they are. It's hilarious. Apparently, I am 60, have no idea who Darren Sproles or Amendola are, but only because I don't play fantasy football anymore with the teenagers who listen to awful music and have Facebook pages.  lmao Ricky and his buddy Dragonpanties have never left home before. Isn't it cute.
    Posted by RustyGriswold

Mature? Hahaha, not sure what definition you're going with...but ahhhhh, no. Definitely not applicable.

More knowledgable? Hardly. Equally? Perhaps.

And, apparently anyone who likes fantasy sports is a teenager with a facebook page. Funny how you label others, but laugh at being labeled....not mature, but how about hypocritical?

And how about defending any of the ignorant, shallow, less-than-insightful posts about the players at hand mr. oh-so-knowledgable. Please explain how BJGE is a better fit/play than Bush. Use stats, rhetoric, hubris, or lies....the latter gives you the best chance of at least typing something out that might seem plausible.

Oh, and mr maturity, what # name is this for you? So mature you get banned from free internet message boards. You SHOULD be embarrassed, but you'll turn it into some story about a witch hunt because you're so incredible. Very believable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Who racked up 1000 posts in a month?

Who doesn't leave their house?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

30 a day? Really? Posting more than others doesn't make you more knowledgable, it makes you pathetic.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybologna2. Show mybologna2's posts

It does not matter what back the Pats have if they dont commit to the run.Remember Ridleys first game  he had excellent downfield blocking and looked great.Everyone on this board clammers for him and next game he does nothing because the line doesnt block for him,to busy keeping Brady upright.The only thing the Pats need is to sign BJGE and draft a center, otherwise shore up the defence.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Who said open the check book?

You just fabricate nonsense to, again, try and strengthen a weak argument.

You may not be near 60, but you're as jaded as an angry 60 year old.

I guess it's better to choose an avatar from a movie that hasn't been relevant in 20 years. Do you hang out with Buckley and remember the "good ol' days" together?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Who said open the check book? You just fabricate nonsense to, again, try and strengthen a weak argument. You may not be near 60, but you're as jaded as an angry 60 year old. I guess it's better to choose an avatar from a movie that hasn't been relevant in 20 years. Do you hang out with Buckley and remember the "good ol' days" together?
    Posted by ma6dragon9

Not for anything but that movie was NEVER relevant.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

I would luv me sum bush next year

Sections
Shortcuts