Michael Felger: "Baltimore Wins On Sunday"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Michael Felger:

It is not like there will be folks who will pick the Ravens, but, a local personality?  Stirring the pot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Why is this guy on sports radio in Boston he always negative?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The Shaughnessy of radio.  An attention whore.  Nothing else.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Felger is probably going conspiracy theory on us. NFL could not get Manning Manning to happen so they are trying for Harbaugh Harbaugh. Probably saying they tried this past game to knock Pats out with the officiating and will just try again this coming Sunday.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Hes just p1ssed cause his Packers lost

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Felger is just a tool who rants to get ratings......he needs a slap

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

Why is this guy on sports radio in Boston he always negative?

That question has stumped Boston sports fans for how many years? The same could be said for Albert "Unibrow"Breer when he was here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

Gawd forbid a radio personality doesn't bow at TBs feet and pray at the alter of the Hoodie!

As a fan of another team, I chuckle at his homerism toward the Pats.  Interesting take he gets slammed this way just by saying Baltimore wins...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Felger posts here under the name "Leon".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to clouts' comment:

Gawd forbid a radio personality doesn't bow at TBs feet and pray at the alter of the Hoodie!

As a fan of another team, I chuckle at his homerism toward the Pats.  Interesting take he gets slammed this way just by saying Baltimore wins...

And we have another Pats hater who's sole purpose in life is to post on Patriots forums and inform the world of his hate for such an organization. U mad bro? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

And we have another Pats hater who's sole purpose in life is to post on Patriots forums and inform the world of his hate for such an organization. U mad bro? 

Actually, not a hater at all.  Great team, great organization, great coach and QB.  Both have won me over in the last few years.  Just not my favorite team.

I go back and remember when the Pats were just another team, trying to win and get themselves over the hump.  Many of you forget being a pre-2001 Pats fan.  A little humble pie treats us all well over time.

U, bro?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Not much clout here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

There already doing it on 98.5.  It didn't take long!

Wow, Arent you the one who comes on the board and screams NOT to listen to Felger and Mazz!  You are one peice of work.  Is that like "Do as I say, not as I do"  ??

You probably get your half of that misguided material you use here from callers on that show and thats why you try to sh*t on them so much so nobody will listen and realize you are stealing your ideas from a radio station!  Why are YOU listening to Felger and Mazz Rusty???

This is the 2nd time. Last year you were quoting stuff from their show too and someone called you out, you responded "i have the show playing in the backround  on a little radio"

and yet, you knew word for word what they were saying!  Dont you know Felger and Mazz and Gasper are all Fools because they recognize bad D and Good QB play!?!?!?  I mean thats what you tell to anyone who will listen!  LOL @ YOU!

What a Fraud! Tell us not to listen, but you listen everyday!??   LMAO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

um...I don't live in Boston.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So, you feel it is wrong for any Pats fan to question the loyalty of a local sports radio personality to the local team?  Come on.. it happens every where and you make it out that this stuff doesn't happen any where else.  You actually chuckle at "homerism" like it is unexpected for a fan of any team.  I guess where you are from, there are NO homer fans or media personalities who exhibit "homerism" towards their fav team.  This must mean you are a Jets fan!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:

um...I don't live in Boston.

Umm. considering you have no idea what I am talking about, you're clearly clueless. When Tony Mazz JUST called Felger a "walking contradiction", that's beyond pathetic because Mazz invented being contradictory in analyzing Belichick's team here since 2009.

Maybe do your homework first before mouthing off as a troll.

what the...?
    What are you talking about?

I live in Tenn. 

So whatever happen on 98.5 , I don't know because I don't live in Boston but I am very curious what he or she said.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from clouts. Show clouts's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

So, you feel it is wrong for any Pats fan to question the loyalty of a local sports radio personality to the local team?  Come on.. it happens every where and you make it out that this stuff doesn't happen any where else.  You actually chuckle at "homerism" like it is unexpected for a fan of any team.  I guess where you are from, there are NO homer fans or media personalities who exhibit "homerism" towards their fav team.  This must mean you are a Jets fan!!!!

HA, so not a Jets fan.  I can't stand all things New York.  I laugh at how everyone gets all worked up about a contrary opinion.  IT'S TALK RADIO!  It means nothing when it comes to the game.  All teams with rabid fan bases are homers.  Can't vouch for Jaguars' fans, both of them, but most teams are pretty rabid in their fan base.

I think what everyone likes alot about the Pats (besides their great success) is how they go about their business, "ignore the noise",  respect their opponent, and don't talk smack.  Sadly, what many (not all) fans like about the team, they don't follow themselves.

What my team preference is has no bearing on the discussion.  I just think a little openness to contrarian opinions would do a few of you some good.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Earlier, forgot which thread, I talked about how SEA was a vastly superior team to ATL. SEA could stop the run and ATL couldn't run (I was wrong about that). SEA had the two physical corners that could matchup with the ATL receivers. SEA could run the ball while ATLs run defense was suspect (Guess I blew that one too). I said the only thing ATL had going for them was that SEA would have to play on the East Coast. I also mentioned that SEA had won 3 straight road games and had improved. That being said, I picked ATL based on my gut that they just needed to break through.

Felger is making a gut call. Simple as that. We all do it. Sometimes it's not logical. "Experts" use all the logic in the world and still get the pick wrong. That's why they play the game.

I've never had a problem with someone picking against the Pats. This team hasn't gone undefeated the last 12 games. They lose games from time to time, even in games when they're heavily favored. I think most of us expect a close game. In a close game, any team can win.

Some of us just need to have thicker skin and need to learn to not to take it personally when someone picks against the Pats. As long as your reason isn't that you picked them in the preseason so you're sticking with them (Jemelle Hill on HOU) then I could care less about picks.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts