Michael Holley on Thomas........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Michael Holley on Thomas........

Michael Holley , author of Patriot Reign, was on Comcast sports earlier. He said some interesting things, the first thing he said is Thomas will NEVER see the field again in a Patriot uniform..........should be interesting to say the least........look for him to be deactivated is my guess............I can't see BB putting him on the field after they way he talked to the press........he is done here..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Michael Holley on Thomas........

In Response to Michael Holley on Thomas........:
    Michael Holley , author of Patriot Reign, was on Comcast sports earlier. He said some interesting things, the first thing he said is Thomas will NEVER see the field again in a Patriot uniform..........should be interesting to say the least........look for him to be deactivated is my guess............I can't see BB putting him on the field after they way he talked to the press........he is done here..........
    Posted by EASON11

Bruschi said the same thing in his chat:

Jon (Stoughton, MA)

Tedy, thoughts on if BB should deactivate Adalius Thomas for the rest of the year?

Tedy Bruschi
      (12:07 PM)

He already deactivated him once, and that's before he mouthed off. I think that's inevitable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

In Response to Re: Michael Holley on Thomas........:
    In Response to Michael Holley on Thomas........ : Bruschi said the same thing in his chat: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/29843/nfl-analyst-tedy-bruschi Jon (Stoughton, MA) Tedy, thoughts on if BB should deactivate Adalius Thomas for the rest of the year?       Tedy Bruschi   (12:07 PM) He already deactivated him once, and that's before he mouthed off. I think that's inevitable.
    Posted by NickC1188

thanks I didn't see Teddys comments.............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Tedy, thoughts on if BB should deactivate Adalius Thomas for the rest of the year?

Tedy Bruschi
      (12:07 PM)

He already deactivated him once, and that's before he mouthed off. I think that's inevitable.

~lmao...Bruschi in the few commentaries I've seen him on, plays Mr. nice guy, in the sense that he is adept enough to see both sides of an issue.  I'm Lovin' his statement here...Bruschi clearly realizes it's about respect, desire, leadership, and so much more.  Teddy got-it while he was here, As He "Gets" It Now...And for good players, There ain't "2-sides" to "Mouthing Off", just like there's no dual interpretation of his comment on this one lol... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

I hope thats the last we see of AD. Even through the disappointing seasons, i have backed him up because he never complained how he was used, or made excuses. But i can not support him any longer. His play is bad, and now hes talking 2 much, thats the 2 worst things that a player can do...
    The week after u get embarrassed in the 2nd half by the phins, YOU SHOULD BE GETTING TO GILLETTE AT 6 in the fn morning... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Thomas will show up in a Dolphins uniform next year and be an effective player.
    I remember when Brian Cox was supposed to be finished, and Parcells resurrected him into a great player again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

How much money will the Patriots lose if they get rid of Thomas?  I read somewhere it would be a lot of money towards their salary cap!  You know Belicheat wants to always get "value" for his players.  He'll connive his way out of the money issue somehow.  THE CHEAPEST team in the league always does somehow!  Belicheat can"t get away with his egomaniac I'm the boss here when he's losing.  When he retires many many more stories about the egomaniac will come out believe me!!!
    Posted by rsposato

When Belichick retires N.E. will have a couple more Lombardis, But his Total Legacy will ALL be diminished when you come on this board to offer us an op-ed story from ESPN about he yelled at a 6th rd punter he had on his practice squad for a month...  For me at least, I'll never even say his name again when that happens.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

How much money will the Patriots lose if they get rid of Thomas?  I read somewhere it would be a lot of money towards their salary cap!  You know Belicheat wants to always get "value" for his players.  He'll connive his way out of the money issue somehow.  THE CHEAPEST team in the league always does somehow!  Belicheat can"t get away with his egomaniac I'm the boss here when he's losing.  When he retires many many more stories about the egomaniac will come out believe me!!!
    Posted by rsposato

oh my god the sky is falling !!! rsposato is negative on Bellichick and the Patriots !!!

and she is an unbiased, knowledgeable and credible analyst...

Damn, I think I am going to cry !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Im sure he is getting exactly what he wants.  Its obvious he hasnt been the same player since he left baltimore and im sure he cant wait to play for the jets. 

Sections
Shortcuts