Michael Huff?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Michael Huff?

what on earth makes you think they would trade Huff to the Pats for such a low pick only two years after they drafted him and right after they traded Moss for a low pick and it backfired???? I would love this but it will not happen but if by some gift from god it does happen he would be lights out for the Pats no doubt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Michael Huff?

Are you kidding me? Moss's legs are gone? since when? the guy was still running a 4.2 40 last season so even if he lost a step he would be running a 4.3 40 so his legs are far from gone.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Michael Huff?

?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Michael Huff?

[Quote]Moss's legs are gone.[/Quote]

OK, man up... you run a 40 side by side with Moss and then tell us if his legs are gone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Michael Huff?

Doubtful Al Davis is willing to do another trade with NE. He looked like an idiot for getting only a 4th for Moss and don't forget he cried to the league when NE signed Lamont Jordan after he cut him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Michael Huff?

Ricky I didnt know he was so unhappy and i didnt know how unhappy they are with him if this is really the case then you are right we should make a move for him for maybe a 3rd round pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

Michael Huff?

don't know much about huff other than him being highly touted out of texas. tough to know what his issues are in oakland. it would be interesting to look at tape and see if he occasionally plays lights out and then turns it off or if he has consistantly played poorly. always tough to gauge if it is the player or the system, but with him being the #8 pick, and it being oakland, it is always a good bet it is the system. If he has it, a 3rd/4rth or 5th rounder for a young player would be a steal. However, oakland really has little incentive to unload him at this point but you never can tell with them--

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Michael Huff?

Can't see the this happening either...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Michael Huff?

m

Sections
Shortcuts