Michael Lombardi....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Michael Lombardi....

I'm loving this draft so far. There isn't anything "sexy" about it, but we are filling needs and addressing future concerns. When you have a team that consistently picks at the bottom of the draft you need to take a risk on guys with injury red flags who could possibly have upper level talent. Otherwise you will be overpaying free agents and have even more holes.

Easley will be a beast if his knees are ok.

That's how I feel about it. Grappolo seems to have a good work ethic and head on his shoulders while also having good talent. Brady isn't getting any younger.

Stork has the size and performed well when he played. Hopefully he can also stay healthy. We desperately needed a new C.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Why was my post removed? For not using personal attacks and supporting my opinions?

Nvm it was removed and added back? The heck?

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

You're going to have to get ready for the whiners because this wasn't a good draft by the Patriots.  They came out of this thing missing a TE (although there were few to be had), DE and LB.  The other thing that concerns me is the rumor that the Pats didn't think much of this draft.  That sends up flags all over the place.  Kinda explains the QB pick and the trading out of round 3.  Very disappointing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm not at all disappointed, hopeless homer that I am.  I liked the picks but then again I'm one of those blinded by the perception that BB probably knows more about his business than any of us do. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not at all disappointed, hopeless homer that I am.  I liked the picks but then again I'm one of those blinded by the perception that BB probably knows more about his business than any of us do. 

[/QUOTE]

Come on ATJ, that excuse is just a crutch.  There were some solid players available to fill holes or upgrade positions and it didn't happen.  To not be disappoint even a little bit is mind blowing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You're going to have to get ready for the whiners because this wasn't a good draft by the Patriots.  They came out of this thing missing a TE (although there were few to be had), DE and LB.  The other thing that concerns me is the rumor that the Pats didn't think much of this draft.  That sends up flags all over the place.  Kinda explains the QB pick and the trading out of round 3.  Very disappointing.

[/QUOTE]

Totally agree.   A very good and deep draft class at many positions.  And if BB really didn't think much of this draft then that bothers me a lot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

A whole lot of geniuses here. Yup. BB has never put together a team that has gone anywhere. Too bad you geniuses are not the GM. You would think someone would be paying you the big bucks.