Michael Vick anyone?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Michael Vick anyone?

Eagles may release him soon. Wanna' bet Rex the Mouth grabs him? 

Predictions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Michael Vick anyone?

Well, he is the perfect fit for the Jets.

As for the Patriots, no thanks. Last year, locker room chemistry, work ethic, and character issues were huge in some of the late game/late season collapses. Belichick and Kraft have done a great job in keeping the good locker room guys around and dumping the bad ones. Why negate all that work by bringing a dumb@ss like Vick on board?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Oh and from a strictly football standpoint:

The Patriots don't run too many gimmick (Wildcat) plays and that's just about the only time I see Vick on the field. As for being an actual pocket QB, I'm sure Belichick would let Edelman take the helm over Vick. Intelligence? No. Accuracy? No. Leadership? No.

Quarterback in a Patriots system? No.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

A trained chicken would be a better QB than Mark Sanchez, Vick is smarter than a trained chicken. This would lead to a QB competition in the Jets camp. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Not here, no way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Michael Vick anyone?:
    A trained chicken would be a better QB than Mark Sanchez, Vick is smarter than a trained chicken. This would lead to a QB competition in the Jets camp. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

This is open to debate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I can honestly say 49 I have never herd term Trained Chicken until now.  Thanks for broadening my mind.  Smile

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

At first, I thought the idea that a "trained" chicken would be smarter than Matt Sanchez or Vick was ridiculous. Then I googled trained chicken. Let's just say it doesn't seem so crazy now.

Also, at no point during the video, did the trained chicken electrocute or drown any dogs in a bucket.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I can honestly say 49 I have never herd term Trained Chicken until now.  Thanks for broadening my mind. 
    Posted by Tcal2

The actual animal that is often referred to in that common saying would have reignited the racial ignorance that surrounds this guy.  49 made a wise choice to use a chicken.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

If somebody put a gun to your head and made you choose which player to have as your starting Qb right now who do you choose?

Jemarcus the Hut

or

Michael Vick(possibly the anti christ)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: Michael Vick anyone? : The actual animal that is often referred to in that common saying would have reignited the racial ignorance that surrounds this guy.  49 made a wise choice to use a chicken.
    Posted by shenanigan

Right, I had it up, but I chose to avoid the controversy and go with the chickens. 

XD

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Never. send him to the UFL or the Bulgarian league.Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I can honestly say 49 I have never herd term Trained Chicken until now.  Thanks for broadening my mind. 
    Posted by Tcal2

Here's more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTW8OwX5BE&feature=related

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

I say send him to h*ll, where he belongs.

Never. send him to the UFL or the Bulgarian league.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Start with a leg of Vick, add mushrooms,chicken broth, marsala and prosieutto, and serve over linguine at a local kennel....