Michael Vick Signs With JETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Re: Michael Vick Signs With JETS

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And to cap it off, their best QB in the system (McElroy) got so fed up, he retired at age 25!

Tears!

I mean, this crap cannot be made up!  

[/QUOTE]

You realize that McElroy played for another team, right?  Nah, you likley didn't.  After all, you are an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter. The fact all of this happened on one day is beyond priceless. Have you slit your wrists yet?

bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

Let me understand what you're attempting to say, Queenie.  You think that there is some link  between the Jets signing a vet QB and a 2011 7th round draft pick who played could stick with Cincinati or NY?  God, what a fool you are.

[/QUOTE]

Let ME understand what you are attempting! After the Donkeys got blown out in the SB and you had a nervous breakdown you then decided that the best treatment for you would be to come onto the Pats message board, spew NONSENSE  and try to release all that sickness from the "Debacle"! Aint gonna work big guy--you'll never wash that Beatdown" taste from your mouth-trust me I went through it with the Pats beatdown at the Hands of Chicago! Welcome to NFL  fan suffering club!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Horrible signing on two fronts-firstly the guy was NEVER a good Pocket passer and now that he's lost some of his speed he is nothing more than a B/C QB in this league--Secondly the Jets have a 2nd year QB in Gino Smith who had an up and down season - now you bring in a polorizing guy like Vick, whom many young QBs  grew up watching play, into the fray and you have just screwed with Ginos confidence! This GM and Org is just lost!

[/QUOTE]

Much like they did to the Sanchize by bringing in TT.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly-they do not know any better?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Relentless beat down on mile mike... yeesh

[/QUOTE]

The best is watching Bustchise become unglued defending clearly awful Jets moves, as well as him asking me my opinion as to why it's so dumb, when I've already explained why.

Just priceless.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, unglued.  Tell me again... oh mean for the first time, what moves you think the Jets have erred on.  Seems that you just make stupid comments but your GIGANTIC VIGINA takes over when I ask you to explain.  Why is that Beano?  Tell us again how the Jets should have shelled out 35 mil for DRC and how Amendola is better than Decker.

[/QUOTE]

Edelman is better than Decker, yes. I never said a word about Amendola. The Jets wildly overpaid for Decker, which is why no one else wanted him.

lol

[/QUOTE]

I hope the jests didn't think the Sanchize was going to get the ball to Decker.  I can just imagine Geno staring him down from the huddle to the los, through the snap and then throwing to him.  Should be tough to stop huh?

[/QUOTE]

Looks like another moron patsie fan that doesn't realize that Geno had the best deep ball in the NFL.  Ignorant is synonymous with patsie fan.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, he sure does. Haha.  The Sanchize had the best deep ball in the league a couple years ago when he got the big extension too!  Let me help you, Geno is the best in the league at nothing, zero, zilch etc

[/QUOTE]

Sanchez had the best deep ball percentage?  When was that?  Are you just making things up so that you can feel like less of an idiot? Fail.  Still a very big idiot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The best is watching Bustchise become unglued defending clearly awful Jets moves, as well as him asking me my opinion as to why it's so dumb, when I've already explained why.

Just priceless.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, unglued.  Tell me again... oh mean for the first time, what moves you think the Jets have erred on.  Seems that you just make stupid comments but your GIGANTIC VIGINA takes over when I ask you to explain.  Why is that Beano?  Tell us again how the Jets should have shelled out 35 mil for DRC and how Amendola is better than Decker.

[/QUOTE]

Edelman is better than Decker, yes. I never said a word about Amendola. The Jets wildly overpaid for Decker, which is why no one else wanted him.

lol

[/QUOTE]

So, Edelman is better than Decker, but nobody would give him any cash except for the patsies?  Oh wait, aren't you the loser that claimed Chris Jones was better than the DROY?  Yeah you are.

[/QUOTE]

SF.

Have a nice day!

[/QUOTE]

SF signed Edelman?  When did that happen, Queenie?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Horrible signing on two fronts-firstly the guy was NEVER a good Pocket passer and now that he's lost some of his speed he is nothing more than a B/C QB in this league--Secondly the Jets have a 2nd year QB in Gino Smith who had an up and down season - now you bring in a polorizing guy like Vick, whom many young QBs  grew up watching play, into the fray and you have just screwed with Ginos confidence! This GM and Org is just lost!

[/QUOTE]

So, mobile QBs that are not pocket passers= bad signing?  And competition is a bad thing?  Weird, everyone complained that the Jets didn't bring in someone to push Sanchez, but now it's a bad thing for a young QB?  Are you suggesting that a QB would play worse just due to the fact that there is another capable QB on the roster? Really?  This is your big explanation?  So, should the Jets have only brought in unproven young QBs or should they just have gone with one roster QB?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And to cap it off, their best QB in the system (McElroy) got so fed up, he retired at age 25!

Tears!

[/QUOTE]

You realize that McElroy played for another team, right?  Nah, you likley didn't.  After all, you are an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter. The fact all of this happened on one day is beyond priceless. Have you slit your wrists yet?

bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

Let me understand what you're attempting to say, Queenie.  You think that there is some link  between the Jets signing a vet QB and a 2011 7th round draft pick who played could stick with Cincinati or NY?  God, what a fool you are.

[/QUOTE]

Let ME understand what you are attempting! After the Donkeys got blown out in the SB and you had a nervous breakdown you then decided that the best treatment for you would be to come onto the Pats message board, spew NONSENSE  and try to release all that sickness from the "Debacle"! Aint gonna work big guy--you'll never wash that Beatdown" taste from your mouth-trust me I went through it with the Pats beatdown at the Hands of Chicago! Welcome to NFL  fan suffering club!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't think I mentioned a single thing about the Broncos.  Are you as dumb as your post?  Yep.  Here's the thing.  Not everybody cares enough to let a game ruin there lives as you did in 85..... and likely for the next 15 years after.  But hey, if it's all you got....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think it's only fair to Geno if they get him off that rookie deal and get him some real cash now.  Isn't that what they did for the Sanchize to make him feel better about the Tebow signing?  I bet it's big cash, haven't you heard, he has the best deep ball in the game!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think Woody Johnson is the GM. I have no idea why anyone would want to be a GM there, a coach, a FA or  draft pick.

What's odd is some of their fans like a Bustchie type here, not having a clue how bad it is. They just can't be honest and admit they're the laughingstock. When they Pats were a laughingstock in the early 90s, I simply admitted it.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you think Woody is the real GM Queenie?  Can we assume that your GIGANTIC VIGINA will not allow you to answer that?   And tell me about all of the superbowls won with the "patriot way" in the last decade.  Are you thinking that it's still 2003 and there is some kind of dynasty going on in NE?  

Queenie, are you trying to compare the patsies at 1, 6, 2 and 5 wins to the Jets of the present?  Really Queenie?  1,6,2 and 5?  God, how much of an idiot are you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just priceless.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol

[/QUOTE]

So, Edelman is better than Decker, but nobody would give him any cash except for the patsies?  Oh wait, aren't you the loser that claimed Chris Jones was better than the DROY?  Yeah you are.

[/QUOTE]

SF.

Have a nice day!

[/QUOTE]

SF signed Edelman?  When did that happen, Queenie?

[/QUOTE]

SF hosted Edelman.  Yes. He was deciding between SF and NE, moron. Two quality organizations.  Yours is not quality. It's horrendous.

Two teams cannot pay a player "cash" at the same time either, Situation.

[/QUOTE]

I see, so what you're now claiming is that because SF "hosted" Edelman that they were going to pay him more than the patsies?  This is your big proof that Edleman is better than Decker ?  Tell me some more about how great ROTY runner up Chris Jones is.  Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think it's only fair to Geno if they get him off that rookie deal and get him some real cash now.  Isn't that what they did for the Sanchize to make him feel better about the Tebow signing?  I bet it's big cash, haven't you heard, he has the best deep ball in the game!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Are you claiming that Sanchez was re-upped in his second year?  Looks like I really hurt your feelings by bludgeoning you with facts.  That's so sad, toughen up, sonny and get a clue.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you claiming that Sanchez was re-upped in his second year?  Looks like I really hurt your feelings by bludgeoning you with facts.  That's so sad, toughen up, sonny and get a clue.

[/QUOTE]

No, I'm saying that the Jets didn't want to hurt Sanchizes feelings when they brought in TT.  I didn't mention anything about years.  Why wouldnt they take care of Geno and his feelings?  after all, he has the best deep ball in the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I'm saying that the Jets didn't want to hurt Sanchizes feelings when they brought in TT.  I didn't mention anything about years.  Why wouldnt they take care of Geno and his feelings?  after all, he has the best deep ball in the game.

[/QUOTE]

Still crying about being made a fool of?  Oh, that's just pathetic.  So, you think because a former GM of the Jets made a bad deal that this GM should?  Are you relaly this much of an idiot?  How could it be?  What a flippen moron.  Tell me, should BB draft murderer this year because he did with A A Ron?  That's your logic, idiot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Still crying about being made a fool of?  Oh, that's just pathetic.  So, you think because a former GM of the Jets made a bad deal that this GM should?  Are you relaly this much of an idiot?  How could it be?  What a flippen moron.  Tell me, should BB draft murderer this year because he did with A A Ron?  That's your logic, idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Awwww, mikey, you made bro?  You are getting crushed today!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think Woody Johnson is the GM. I have no idea why anyone would want to be a GM there, a coach, a FA or  draft pick.

What's odd is some of their fans like a Bustchie type here, not having a clue how bad it is. They just can't be honest and admit they're the laughingstock. When they Pats were a laughingstock in the early 90s, I simply admitted it.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you think Woody is the real GM Queenie?  Can we assume that your GIGANTIC VIGINA will not allow you to answer that?   And tell me about all of the superbowls won with the "patriot way" in the last decade.  Are you thinking that it's still 2003 and there is some kind of dynasty going on in NE?  

Queenie, are you trying to compare the patsies at 1, 6, 2 and 5 wins to the Jets of the present?  Really Queenie?  1,6,2 and 5?  God, how much of an idiot are you?

[/QUOTE]

The board knows you've never touched a vag, but it's not shocking you can't even spell the word either.

bawhahhaah

[/QUOTE]

spell what, Queenie?  Still fantasizing about BDC members' sex lives?  Creepy creepy creepy... but thanks for not telling us about your little girls' panties fantasy, you creepy mother chucker.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Still crying about being made a fool of?  Oh, that's just pathetic.  So, you think because a former GM of the Jets made a bad deal that this GM should?  Are you really this much of an idiot?  How could it be?  What a flippen moron.  Tell me, should BB draft murderer this year because he did with A A Ron?  That's your logic, idiot.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Crushed? About what?  Regardless, you being a complete moron and getting bludgeoned for it doesn't = me being mad, bro.  But tell me more about how GMs should repeat past mistakes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Still crying about being made a fool of?  Oh, that's just pathetic.  So, you think because a former GM of the Jets made a bad deal that this GM should?  Are you really this much of an idiot?  How could it be?  What a flippen moron.  Tell me, should BB draft murderer this year because he did with A A Ron?  That's your logic, idiot.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Crushed? About what?  Regardless, you being a complete moron and getting bludgeoned for it doesn't = me being mad, bro.  But tell me more about how GMs should repeat past mistakes.

[/QUOTE]

You should know all about GM's repeating past mistakes.  You don't need me to tell you, you have been living it for 45 years!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Bustchise...I told you you jumped the shark last week,,,everyone knows it's you...now they disrespect you so much that once you revert to the "pro-Jet" persona they lay in wait for you and POUND you...notice all the "new" folks grating your skin off your bones...give it up...you're toast...everyone knows it's you Bustchise...everyone knows it's you...

RON MEXICO!~!!!!

OLE'

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

^^LOL!

Kenny O'Brien is the best QB the Jets ever drafted. Embarrassing.

[/QUOTE]

Haha.  you may be right.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Haha.  you may be right.

[/QUOTE]

Cmon it has to be Richard Todd... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

What about GLenn FOley?  That was a doozy too.   It's priceless how they all think they have something.

Even the tools on the Gang Green board think Vick is good.  Their entire fanbase is delusional which explains why Woody keeps running the Jets franchise into the ground.

[/QUOTE]

What... you got something against Browning Nagle?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

What about GLenn FOley?  That was a doozy too.   It's priceless how they all think they have something.

Even the tools on the Gang Green board think Vick is good.  Their entire fanbase is delusional which explains why Woody keeps running the Jets franchise into the ground.

[/QUOTE]

Haha.  one could go on all day with horrible jets qb's.  I miss the Sanchize already.  You have to admit thou......Geno is scary, you know,with that great deep ball...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

^^LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, let's see.  O'brien was better than Eason and you have called Jim Plunkett a bust, you called Drew Bledsoe a bust.  Who does that leave? The luckiest pick in the history of the NFL, Tom Brady?  BTW, idiot, Pennington is the best QB the Jets have had.  Then again, you have claimied that Casell was a top 5 QB.  Moron.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

I mean, look at the confusion:

[/QUOTE]

Can you tell how good of a neighbor he is by looking at a picture of his football card?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, mobile QBs that are not pocket passers= bad signing?  And competition is a bad thing?  Weird, everyone complained that the Jets didn't bring in someone to push Sanchez, but now it's a bad thing for a young QB?  Are you suggesting that a QB would play worse just due to the fact that there is another capable QB on the roster? Really?  This is your big explanation?  So, should the Jets have only brought in unproven young QBs or should they just have gone with one roster QB?

[/QUOTE]

Isnt there a Broncos message board for you to spew stupidity on? How'd you enjoy that Superbowl?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tears!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bawhahah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think I mentioned a single thing about the Broncos.  Are you as dumb as your post?  Yep.  Here's the thing.  Not everybody cares enough to let a game ruin there lives as you did in 85..... and likely for the next 15 years after.  But hey, if it's all you got....

[/QUOTE]

And I for one wouldnt spend any time on a Broncos message board let alone countless hours discussing their team-you on the other hand, for some God awful reason, are infactuated with the Patriots-you can always change teams Mile High? Heh maybe thats it--after watching your Broncos get whacked by the Hawks you've decided to change teams! Good for you - welcome to the best team in the NFL-Patriots!!!

Sections
Shortcuts