Michael Vick Signs With JETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Re: Michael Vick Signs With JETS

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

In response to TravisBean's comment:

And to cap it off, their best QB in the system (McElroy) got so fed up, he retired at age 25!

Tears!

I mean, this crap cannot be made up!  

You realize that McElroy played for another team, right?  Nah, you likley didn't.  After all, you are an idiot.

It doesn't matter. The fact all of this happened on one day is beyond priceless. Have you slit your wrists yet?

bawhahah

Let me understand what you're attempting to say, Queenie.  You think that there is some link  between the Jets signing a vet QB and a 2011 7th round draft pick who played could stick with Cincinati or NY?  God, what a fool you are.

Let ME understand what you are attempting! After the Donkeys got blown out in the SB and you had a nervous breakdown you then decided that the best treatment for you would be to come onto the Pats message board, spew NONSENSE  and try to release all that sickness from the "Debacle"! Aint gonna work big guy--you'll never wash that Beatdown" taste from your mouth-trust me I went through it with the Pats beatdown at the Hands of Chicago! Welcome to NFL  fan suffering club!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:

Horrible signing on two fronts-firstly the guy was NEVER a good Pocket passer and now that he's lost some of his speed he is nothing more than a B/C QB in this league--Secondly the Jets have a 2nd year QB in Gino Smith who had an up and down season - now you bring in a polorizing guy like Vick, whom many young QBs  grew up watching play, into the fray and you have just screwed with Ginos confidence! This GM and Org is just lost!

Much like they did to the Sanchize by bringing in TT.

Exactly-they do not know any better?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Horrible signing on two fronts-firstly the guy was NEVER a good Pocket passer and now that he's lost some of his speed he is nothing more than a B/C QB in this league--Secondly the Jets have a 2nd year QB in Gino Smith who had an up and down season - now you bring in a polorizing guy like Vick, whom many young QBs  grew up watching play, into the fray and you have just screwed with Ginos confidence! This GM and Org is just lost!

I think it's only fair to Geno if they get him off that rookie deal and get him some real cash now.  Isn't that what they did for the Sanchize to make him feel better about the Tebow signing?  I bet it's big cash, haven't you heard, he has the best deep ball in the game!!!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I think it's only fair to Geno if they get him off that rookie deal and get him some real cash now.  Isn't that what they did for the Sanchize to make him feel better about the Tebow signing?  I bet it's big cash, haven't you heard, he has the best deep ball in the game!!!!!!

Are you claiming that Sanchez was re-upped in his second year?  Looks like I really hurt your feelings by bludgeoning you with facts.  That's so sad, toughen up, sonny and get a clue.

No, I'm saying that the Jets didn't want to hurt Sanchizes feelings when they brought in TT.  I didn't mention anything about years.  Why wouldnt they take care of Geno and his feelings?  after all, he has the best deep ball in the game.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Are you claiming that Sanchez was re-upped in his second year?  Looks like I really hurt your feelings by bludgeoning you with facts.  That's so sad, toughen up, sonny and get a clue.

No, I'm saying that the Jets didn't want to hurt Sanchizes feelings when they brought in TT.  I didn't mention anything about years.  Why wouldnt they take care of Geno and his feelings?  after all, he has the best deep ball in the game.

Still crying about being made a fool of?  Oh, that's just pathetic.  So, you think because a former GM of the Jets made a bad deal that this GM should?  Are you relaly this much of an idiot?  How could it be?  What a flippen moron.  Tell me, should BB draft murderer this year because he did with A A Ron?  That's your logic, idiot.

Awwww, mikey, you made bro?  You are getting crushed today!!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Still crying about being made a fool of?  Oh, that's just pathetic.  So, you think because a former GM of the Jets made a bad deal that this GM should?  Are you really this much of an idiot?  How could it be?  What a flippen moron.  Tell me, should BB draft murderer this year because he did with A A Ron?  That's your logic, idiot.

Awwww, mikey, you made bro?  You are getting crushed today!!!!!

Crushed? About what?  Regardless, you being a complete moron and getting bludgeoned for it doesn't = me being mad, bro.  But tell me more about how GMs should repeat past mistakes.

You should know all about GM's repeating past mistakes.  You don't need me to tell you, you have been living it for 45 years!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Bustchise...I told you you jumped the shark last week,,,everyone knows it's you...now they disrespect you so much that once you revert to the "pro-Jet" persona they lay in wait for you and POUND you...notice all the "new" folks grating your skin off your bones...give it up...you're toast...everyone knows it's you Bustchise...everyone knows it's you...

RON MEXICO!~!!!!

OLE'

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

^^LOL!

Kenny O'Brien is the best QB the Jets ever drafted. Embarrassing.

Haha.  you may be right.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

^^LOL!

Kenny O'Brien is the best QB the Jets ever drafted. Embarrassing.

Haha.  you may be right.

Cmon it has to be Richard Todd... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

What about GLenn FOley?  That was a doozy too.   It's priceless how they all think they have something.

Even the tools on the Gang Green board think Vick is good.  Their entire fanbase is delusional which explains why Woody keeps running the Jets franchise into the ground.

What... you got something against Browning Nagle?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

What about GLenn FOley?  That was a doozy too.   It's priceless how they all think they have something.

Even the tools on the Gang Green board think Vick is good.  Their entire fanbase is delusional which explains why Woody keeps running the Jets franchise into the ground.

Haha.  one could go on all day with horrible jets qb's.  I miss the Sanchize already.  You have to admit thou......Geno is scary, you know,with that great deep ball...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I mean, look at the confusion:

Can you tell how good of a neighbor he is by looking at a picture of his football card?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

So, mobile QBs that are not pocket passers= bad signing?  And competition is a bad thing?  Weird, everyone complained that the Jets didn't bring in someone to push Sanchez, but now it's a bad thing for a young QB?  Are you suggesting that a QB would play worse just due to the fact that there is another capable QB on the roster? Really?  This is your big explanation?  So, should the Jets have only brought in unproven young QBs or should they just have gone with one roster QB?

Isnt there a Broncos message board for you to spew stupidity on? How'd you enjoy that Superbowl?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

And to cap it off, their best QB in the system (McElroy) got so fed up, he retired at age 25!

Tears!

I mean, this crap cannot be made up!  

You realize that McElroy played for another team, right?  Nah, you likley didn't.  After all, you are an idiot.

It doesn't matter. The fact all of this happened on one day is beyond priceless. Have you slit your wrists yet?

bawhahah

Let me understand what you're attempting to say, Queenie.  You think that there is some link  between the Jets signing a vet QB and a 2011 7th round draft pick who played could stick with Cincinati or NY?  God, what a fool you are.

Let ME understand what you are attempting! After the Donkeys got blown out in the SB and you had a nervous breakdown you then decided that the best treatment for you would be to come onto the Pats message board, spew NONSENSE  and try to release all that sickness from the "Debacle"! Aint gonna work big guy--you'll never wash that Beatdown" taste from your mouth-trust me I went through it with the Pats beatdown at the Hands of Chicago! Welcome to NFL  fan suffering club!!

I don't think I mentioned a single thing about the Broncos.  Are you as dumb as your post?  Yep.  Here's the thing.  Not everybody cares enough to let a game ruin there lives as you did in 85..... and likely for the next 15 years after.  But hey, if it's all you got....

And I for one wouldnt spend any time on a Broncos message board let alone countless hours discussing their team-you on the other hand, for some God awful reason, are infactuated with the Patriots-you can always change teams Mile High? Heh maybe thats it--after watching your Broncos get whacked by the Hawks you've decided to change teams! Good for you - welcome to the best team in the NFL-Patriots!!!

Sections
Shortcuts