midweek

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

midweek

-I didnt realize new TE DJ Williams was signed for 2 years. Guess BB see's something in him.

-I hear Cannon looks probable this week. Hooman looks doubtful. Not sure on Dobsons situation. I thought he was 1 game only, but obviously I was told wrong info. Thompkins I am told will play. Rusty alert: before you misrepresent what I say about these injuries, what I hear is simple heresay, which someone on the scene told me. The team is tight as a drum, so any info heard surely could be just as incorrect as it could be correct

-will be interesting to see the situation unfold in Washington if Cousins increases his value playing 3 games. I would assume he is worth a #3 today. Does he play his way into greater value?

-another year, Mallett does not see the field. is he still worth a #3?

-I had heard Gruden was #1 with the Texans and Shanny #1A, but I saw McNair yesterday seperated himself from Shanny after the Shanny presser. Shanny commits career suicide past 2 weeks?

-Tomlin to Texas? Would shock me if he left the Rooneys

-Harbaugh to Texas? Would not shock me at all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: midweek

In response to rkarp's comment:

-I didnt realize new TE DJ Williams was signed for 2 years. Guess BB see's something in him.

As for point one the guy did win the Mackey award so he was a pretty productive guy in college.  With Hernandez gone there is a need for that move TE and this guy certainly fits that mold better than anyone on the roster.

As for point two which Harbaugh are you referring to?  For either brother why would they leave their current situations?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

As for point one the guy did win the Mackey award so he was a pretty productive guy in college.  With Hernandez gone there is a need for that move TE and this guy certainly fits that mold better than anyone on the roster.

As for point two which Harbaugh are you referring to?  For either brother why would they leave their current situations?

-If BB saw something in him to sign him for 2 years, curious as to why he was cut before the Browns game? Obviously at that time they were going Gronk, Mulligan, Devlin...and Hooman is on the roster. Not IR'ing Hooman must mean the Pats feel he will return.

-Speculation is the Texas job wish list is 1) Saban, 2) Tomlin, 3) Jim Harbaugh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Jim Harbaugh obviousky isn't getting canned and I expect Tomlin to keep his job as well.  Do people really think these guys would leave their current positions over $$$?

As for Saban well who knows with that guy, but I'd personally be shocked if he came back to the NFL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

-If BB saw something in him to sign him for 2 years, curious as to why he was cut before the Browns game? Obviously at that time they were going Gronk, Mulligan, Devlin...and Hooman is on the roster. Not IR'ing Hooman must mean the Pats feel he will return.

Roster management more than anything imo.  Not worth using a roster spot on a developmental guy over someone in the system this late in the season, but with Gronk gone the equation changes.  If Williams was willing to take a 2nd year on the contract with no additional up front cash then it's in the interest of the team to do it in order to keep him under their control so they can try and develop him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

-I hear Cannon looks probable this week. Hooman looks doubtful. Not sure on Dobsons situation. I thought he was 1 game only, but obviously I was told wrong info. Thompkins I am told will play. Rusty alert: before you misrepresent what I say about these injuries, what I hear is simple heresay, which someone on the scene told me. The team is tight as a drum, so any info heard surely could be just as incorrect as it could be correct

-will be interesting to see the situation unfold in Washington if Cousins increases his value playing 3 games. I would assume he is worth a #3 today. Does he play his way into greater value?

-I had heard Gruden was #1 with the Texans and Shanny #1A, but I saw McNair yesterday seperated himself from Shanny after the Shanny presser. Shanny commits career suicide past 2 weeks?

same things he saw in Fells who was signed for 3 years??  LOL

sorry you set yourself up for that one.... we just talked about this yesterday

wasnt hooman put on i/r a while ago?  Im confused

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

No. His shine expired last year, and drops to zero this year, with so many new shiny QBs coming out for the 2014 draft.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Why would cousins be worth a 3rd, but mallet not be? I would rather have the guy being coached by BB then the guy coached by shanny( although I do think shannahan is a better coach then he gets credit for)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Why would cousins be worth a 3rd, but mallet not be? I would rather have the guy being coached by BB then the guy coached by shanny( although I do think shannahan is a better coach then he gets credit for)

What has Mallet actually done in an actual NFL game, over the last year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

What has Mallet actually done in an actual NFL game, over the last year?

Cousins has thrown 73 passes in his NFL career and thrown 5 picks.  I wouldn't say he has shown THAT much more than Mallett and he certainly doesn't have the raw physical gifts that Mallett has.  I don't think either are worth that much tbh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

My feeling is that they just don't have any TE's signed up for next year anyways. No clue how long Gronk will be out next year but Gronk is the only TE signed for next year right now so why not lock Williams in at a low rate? It's not like they have anyone else

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Jim Harbaugh obviousky isn't getting canned and I expect Tomlin to keep his job as well.  Do people really think these guys would leave their current positions over $$$?

As for Saban well who knows with that guy, but I'd personally be shocked if he came back to the NFL.

I think rkarp was referring to the University of Texas job, not the Houston Texans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

trade him. draft A.J. McCarron

Sections
Shortcuts