Mighty - That Was Classic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Mighty - That Was Classic

I will always remember your declaration of the win before the game was over. Looks like you had a mighty pre-ejac at the snap, eh, big boy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Mighty - That Was Classic

A football fan thinking his team will win, who ever heard of that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

He kept the faith right up 'til the end like a real Pats fan should. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

nah...it's all good peeps. just bustin his chops a lil.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

He did premature ejac though.  LOL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

He did premature ejac though.  LOL.

lmao....just want him to eat ejac...i mean humble pie

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

i wish that he wouldn't do that though, he jinxes the patriots lol..  remember last year he started a thread before the game at buffalo calling out anyone who thought that it would be a close game? we know what happened there, then he did the same thing with the superbowl, predicting a 48 -0 win for the patriots.  

its good to think postitive but any team can beat you in this league, no matter what their record is.  imo the cardinals are a good team too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

defensively, the Cardinals did just enough to disrupt our offense.  They played a good game. The Pats had turnovers and untimely penalties.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Poor Mighty.

He attacked the game thread with both guns blazing, and was looking 'mighty' good. Then he vanished.

He'll come take his slice, but I wouldn't be too eager either. That was a tough loss, and nobody was more boisterous than he, he also said some harsh things (though, possibly deserved) to people who had assumed a loss much earlier.

I, too, said "to all those fans filing out at 1:53 - HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Oops.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Poor Mighty.

He attacked the game thread with both guns blazing, and was looking 'mighty' good. Then he vanished.

He'll come take his slice, but I wouldn't be too eager either. That was a tough loss, and nobody was more boisterous than he, he also said some harsh things (though, possibly deserved) to people who had assumed a loss much earlier.

I, too, said "to all those fans filing out at 1:53 - HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Oops.

That was amusing...did you see some of the fans trying to get back into their seats...talk about a pre mature exit....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:

nah...it's all good peeps. just bustin his chops a lil.

i'm looking forward to his response. he'll bust more than your chops

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[/QUOTE]

i'm looking forward to his response. he'll bust more than your chops

[/QUOTE]

not really worried about it....lol

mebbe he will have a pre-emptive move in store for us....it'll be in line with all the people cumming and going early....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

well bubba, mighty kansas and queenie all had the pats going 19-0 so obviously he is down at this time...tough day for those guys

I dunno about all that, so no biggie. 

I'd like if both of our teams made it to the sb again tho....regardless of our regular season record....mebbe 3rd time would be a charm?

Sections
Shortcuts