Mike and Mike pick....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Mike and Mike pick....

Both Mikes pick the Ravens to win Sunday.... I understand picking them against the points, hard to see it outright... but as a Pats fan I am slanted in my views..... I think younger healthier Lewis and Reed and Suggs D could get to Brady and disrupt the Pats O, I think that this year they are going to be a step slower, less disruptive and Pats fast break O is going to kill them..... 

Watched last years game again last night and our D was pretty pathetic... our D backs were pieced together and Edelmann was playing way too much... in retrospec, Brady and O were handled, D was pathetic (except they did get some key stops) and we got lucky with the "drop" and the missed FG, but we found a way to win. This year, our D is better and are O philosophy is very agressive and gets results. Ravens are older and their D is a step slower, not feeling like they should be able to stay in this game, but any given sunday.....

Want it to be Sunday and the game starting

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Mike and Mike pick....

In response to Pats-bilbo's comment:

Both Mikes pick the Ravens to win Sunday.... I understand picking them against the points, hard to see it outright... but as a Pats fan I am slanted in my views..... I think younger healthier Lewis and Reed and Suggs D could get to Brady and disrupt the Pats O, I think that this year they are going to be a step slower, less disruptive and Pats fast break O is going to kill them..... 

Watched last years game again last night and our D was pretty pathetic... our D backs were pieced together and Edelmann was playing way too much... in retrospec, Brady and O were handled, D was pathetic (except they did get some key stops) and we got lucky with the "drop" and the missed FG, but we found a way to win. This year, our D is better and are O philosophy is very agressive and gets results. Ravens are older and their D is a step slower, not feeling like they should be able to stay in this game, but any given sunday.....

"Both Mikes pick the Ravens to win Sunday."

they are both pats haters

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I see this too. If I were the Pats I would have Vereen/Woodhead and Hern running short slants the entire first half and having Suggs and Lewis sprinting on every down trying to keep up. I'd also have Ridley running right at Ngata if Balt comes out in nickel. Ngata still isn't 100% and putting that much stress in a short time would certainly slow him down in the second half.

They would be so winded in the second half you'd be able to either run or have the short slants all day and just march down the field for long 9-12 play scores chewing up tons of clock and putting pressure on Flacco to score, which means he'll take more chances on the deep ball letting McCourty have a field day

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

MIke & Mike this morning talked about how Flacco has outperformed Brady in head to headmatch ups. I never found much Merit in how the media attempts to judge which QB played better during the head to head when the QB's do not take the field against each other. The reality is Flacco had a easier task against our D in the past, than Brady has against the Ravens D.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

Believe in BB & Brandy and put your fears to rest...  This is a far better team than last year especially with the running game. The defense has shored up and they are chomping at the bit to play this game...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I've said this alot, it is their opinions and choices.  Golic is sticking with his preseason pick in which he has the Ravens winning the SB, of course you expect him to pick the Ravens.  Greenie appears to have been swallowed by the Ray hype and team of destiny this year.  Regardless, the Ravens have always matched up well with the Pats and seem to bring a different game to the Pats when they play.  Just one of those teams the Pats have a tendency to not look their best.  What is interesting is the Pats O is more balanced than they were in game #3 and the D is playing better.  That Ravens' game against the Broncos appears to have made some believers out of some folks in them.  We shall see come Sunday night! 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

As soon as I heard their picks, I knew someone would start this thread; Pretty daring considering the line. And Greenberg's usually wrong. I'm actually surprised how little he knows; he's more of an articulate opinionated fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to PATSthebest's comment:

MIke & Mike this morning talked about how Flacco has outperformed Brady in head to headmatch ups. I never found much Merit in how the media attempts to judge which QB played better during the head to head when the QB's do not take the field against each other. The reality is Flacco had a easier task against our D in the past, than Brady has against the Ravens D.  

Gosh! Flacco playing against an "easier to beat" defense.... think this has anything to do with the comment that Flacco has outplayed Brady, stat wise? AND, it's reality based too!

AMAZING!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I've been listening to espn radio and NFL radio all week and I have yet to hear anyone on either station pick the Patriots to even WIN - never mind cover the spread.

Amazing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

I've been listening to espn radio and NFL radio all week and I have yet to hear anyone on either station pick the Patriots to even WIN - never mind cover the spread.

Amazing.

Well if they don't win then theyre not covering the spread.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

TO  MIKE&MIKE FROM HARLEY

Atomic bomb mushroom cloud explosion

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Shm-uck and shm-uck in the morning. Golic is still reeling over his son's loss at Notre Dame.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

Shm-uck and shm-uck in the morning. Golic is still reeling over his son's loss at Notre Dame.

Maybe his son is Monti Te'o's real girlfirend...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

no surprise there.. they always go against the patriots.  greenie likes the jets and golic likes teams like the steelers and other teams that were good in his day. cowherd is the guy who is and has been all over the patriots. 

mike and mike are dopes and their show is god awful imo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to PATSthebest's comment:

I just love the whole Head-to Head concept and how idiots can't see the flaw in it that makes it irrelevant.

Thing is both QB's are facing different Defenses.  So there is no Head-to Head anything.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

Shm-uck and shm-uck in the morning sums it up perfectly.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

No that I have a terrible exception to this, but Sterling Moore perfectly defended that pass. It was not a drop.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

As soon as I heard their picks, I knew someone would start this thread; Pretty daring considering the line. And Greenberg's usually wrong. I'm actually surprised how little he knows; he's more of an articulate opinionated fan.

On one of their shows Greenberg said he doesn't know how to cut his grass. It's hot and you get sweaty.  He has people.  That's just plain sad. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

Greenberg is a Jester fan what else would you expect.

POOR GUY

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

That could be good news. Greenberg is pretty much always wrong.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

On one of their shows Greenberg said he doesn't know how to cut his grass. It's hot and you get sweaty.  He has people.  That's just plain sad. 

This doesn't surprise me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Three of the four guys on Playbook (NFLN) picked Baltimore to win outright. McNabb, Baldinger and Billick pick Balt., only Sterling Sharpe picked NE.

Sections
Shortcuts