Mike Florio Patriots-Raiders Prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Mike Florio Patriots-Raiders Prediction

Florio’s take:  A week after a reprise of the Heidi game, Raiders fans get a taste of the Go Tuck Yourself bowl.  This time, Oakland has Richard Seymour and an offense that the Patriots may not be able to handle.  The home team needs to grind the clock and get after Tom Brady, aggressively.  Maybe after this one people will begin to actually notice that we may be in the early days of a Renaissance in Raider Nation.

Florio’s pick:  Raiders 16, Patriots 13.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/29/pfts-week-four-picks-2/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Re: Mike Florio Patriots-Raiders Prediction

I dont have any problems with these writers picking against hte pats... to each his own opinion, i can respect that.
    but if you think the pats offense is getting held to 13 points, you are on some serious crack... I will chuck this opinion as very stupid..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

@coolguy - my only fault with your statement is that the Pats said the same thing before the Giants held them to 14 points in feb 2008

but that's a super-dumb opinion by Florio.  I'd bet it would be more similar to back in 1976 when the Patriots got jobbed on a dubious roughing the passer call in Oakland

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Im not saying it cant happen... Ofcourse im open to it..  But if you are a writer, doing predictions, you should look at some logic. 
    Offense going crazy in the league.
    Both defenses are very bad...
    Pats offense is one of the best in the league and very consistantly great behind tom brady..
    I would understand if the pats were going up against the best D in the league but this prediction makes no sense to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RaiderPat. Show RaiderPat's posts

he sucks flax can predict better than him hihihi..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Not seeing that score.....Patriots should score at least 28.  Raiders?  21, maybe.  I for one am not buying it.  Think we will do well there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

my only fault with your statement is that the Pats said the same thing before the Giants held them to 14 points in feb 2008

Point taken...but irrelevant. The Giants at the time had the best defense in football, and Brady had a gimp ankle. The Raiders defense is nowhere near the level as the G-men were, and even Hoyer could probably put up more that 13 points against them! They just need to do to McFadden what they did to Marshall Faulk in SB36. No way Jason Campbell will beat Brady in a shootout! And let's all hope that Chung is back, as he is the "brains" of the secondary, it seems!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

As good and bad as our O and D has played, football is exciting this year. I'm glad we have a few rivalries now that the Colts are sucking and thats not really a rivalry. With manning hurt its more like playing the Chiefs..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

The Patriots will only score 13 points. Yuh, Okay. I love writers who make fantastic predictions so just in case they hit the lottery and are right they can tell everyone how smart they are. And if they're wrong..."Cricket Chirp"

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Florio Patriots-Raiders Prediction:
    [QUOTE]We may score only 13 if we use the Shotgun/Spread base. I can see that. This is where O'Brien needs to earn that paycheck. Something tells me they should have used more Ridley last week, very ignorantly didn't, and he becomes a bigger part of it this weekend. I hope.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

He gets paid? I thought he was an intern. Or one of those fans that won the 'call plays for a few years' sweepstakes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]@coolguy - my only fault with your statement is that the Pats said the same thing before the Giants held them to 14 points in feb 2008 but that's a super-dumb opinion by Florio.  I'd bet it would be more similar to back in 1976 when the Patriots got jobbed on a dubious roughing the passer call in Oakland
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    Nick, you beat me to it, and I don't think you'll find Brady suggesting his offense deserves more credit than the 13 point prediction. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

So Florio first points out that the Raiders may have an offense the Patriots can't handle (true) and then predicts a defensive struggle.

And we pay attention to this guy why, exactly?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

If NE goes down... it would be something like   30 - 28   or   24 - 27

we dont have the defense to contain the Raiders to 16 points... LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Frankly, Russ, from what I've seen to this point, I think the Pats would have a hard time stopping the Westford Academy Grey Ghosts.

But maybe you're watching different games than I am.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

if the pats score less then 30, I will eat my hat.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

If they can score 31 when Brady throws 4 INTs, I think they can score more then 13.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HighSchoolSportsReporter. Show HighSchoolSportsReporter's posts

If Hernandez is playing, Hoyer could get 21 up on the board.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Mike Florio Patriots-Raiders Prediction:
    [QUOTE]Florio’s take :  A week after a reprise of the Heidi game, Raiders fans get a taste of the Go Tuck Yourself bowl.  This time, Oakland has Richard Seymour and an offense that the Patriots may not be able to handle.  The home team needs to grind the clock and get after Tom Brady , aggressively.  Maybe after this one people will begin to actually notice that we may be in the early days of a Renaissance in Raider Nation. Florio’s pick :  Raiders 16, Patriots 13.   http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/29/pfts-week-four-picks-2/
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]
    m

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

if the pats score less then 30, I will eat my hat.
    Posted by GadisRKO

we'd love to see you post a video of that happening if they do get held below 30. we'd be very thrilled if you did not have to do it.

Sections
Shortcuts