Mike Lombardi Out as G.M. of Browns

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Mike Lombardi Out as G.M. of Browns

Bawahahahahahahahaaaaaahaaaaa!!! Oh my God russssssty! Your idol GM only lasted one year!! Priceless!! I mean even for all the dumb things you've stood for over the years, nothing was dumber than singing the praises of a guy who has accomplished nothing in the NFL (oh wait I forgot he selected players for the Raiders...lol!).

This is the largest exhibit of one man (rusty) falling for anything that even remotely has to do with Belichick (Lombardi). What's next rust? You going to put the guy who installed a dishwasher in Belichick's kitchen  into the Hall Of Fame? Remember when you bragged about Lombardi calling Mallett a "top 15 pick"? Funny how we all said not to get behind Lombardi because he hasn't done anything, but you did anyway:(  Silly, just silly.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Wow. Banner actually quit, too. lol

Randy Lerner should just sell the team if he's not interested.  Why do owners constantly knee jerk around? It never works.  Poor leadership.  

Raiders, Browns, Lions, Jets, Cowboys, Redskins, etc, these teams have terrible ownership in terms of not having a set 3 year plan in place and simple patience.  All about the owners. It starts at the top. Always does.

I wonder if this has to do with Brandon Weeden and the QB situation?

I said when Chud was fired that there was a division in Cleve, and Lombardi was going to be out. THat was what, 6 weeks ago. At that time you called me a liar, rumor monger and a shat stiring fool...care to apologize, or do you want to deny it all?

You never predicted Banner and Lombardi would resign. Never.  We'll happily await that one. lmao

I thought I was on Ignore? You continuing to lie constantly like this simply will not work.

Everyone knows you to be a liar.

I knew you would deny it...typical.

I never said Banner, only Lombardi

I already mentioned it, and you read it, you were on ignore for 1 month, and I took you off Monday to see what was going on...same old you I see

No, you didn't.  Post where you said this, please.  

The board is in tears watching you say "I took you off Ignore" to see what you're saying on the heels of you claiming I am on Ignore and me somehow "stalking" you. 

YOU are stalking me, Krapper.

posted at 1/1/2014 6:43 AM EST

• rkarp
    • First: 1/29/2008
    • Last: 2/11/2014

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Clearly this is about brandon weeden. Lombardi does not like weeden.

it is about Jason Campbell. Lombo and Chud wanted to play some one else for development, even Alex Tanny, or sign McElroy for development, or play Weeden to build some equity to move him. but Haslem and Banner over ruled Lombo and Chud to play Campbell.

Things arent kosher in Brownieville, and I think Lombo is not long there either...2-3 years tops. might make Josh think twice

You said 2-3 years and made NO MENTION of Banner also not having confidence in the support from Haslem.

You tried to make it about Lombardi somehow failing when it's not the case. This is about money.

As usual.

So, you're wrong again. You speculated "2-3 years". Anyone can tell that Chudzinski being canned that last year was a waste. I said it would be a waste in year 1 anyway as long as Haslem wanted Weeden since  1st rd pick was used on him the year prior.

Voila, the crappy Weeden somehow beats out the superior Hoyer and it's a waste. Both Hoyer or even Campbell played better, as suggested.

Weeden sucks. 

Bwhahaha! First I said Lombardi was at odds with the owner. You said he wasnt. I said he would not last more than 2-3 years. You said I was wrong. He lasted 13 months.

I never mentioned Banner, that was surpise to me

Yet you were right and I was wrong?

You were wrong about saying this was over "Campbell" and that Lombardi would be fired in 3 years.

It was a year and Lombardi has stepped down, he wasn't fired.  Haslem can hire and fire people all day long until the cows come home.

It's up to him to make the change. He just fired a quality GM all because he didn't like being called one  of the 3 Stooges and felt embarrassed. Now, he lashes out.

He should have backed Banner and Lombardi on the Chudzinski move (Chud was not their choice anyway), instead of caving into the stupid fans.

Sound familiar huh?  Modell out of money andd scapegoating BB. Now, Haslem has done the same thing.

I don't consider Daddy's boys like you or Haslem who are left a business to know how to run a business. bawhahaha

I also never said "Lombardi is at odds with owner". I said it was about Weeden or personell issues AFTER Lombardi fired Chudzinski.

I was right as Albie Breer confirmed on Gresh and Zo today.  He said Chudzinski was demanding Lombardi cut certain players.  

So, really, Lombardi was at odds with Chudzisnki, not Haslem.  NIce try. 

Haslem has just lost it since that firing and can't simply tell the Browns fans to be patient and to wait a few years for their plan to kick in.  But, paying for the coach is vital.

Mr Indictment as other i$$ues.

Why dont you simply admit you were wrong?

What I said exactly in January was;

Things arent kosher in Brownieville, and I think Lombo is not long there either...2-3 years tops

He lasted 13 months....I didnt say he would be fired, I said he is not long there.

You can deny, back pedal and call me a liar....no matter. Would you be less ridiculed if you simply said I was right?

Why cant you simply realize that I take zero credit for anything I say...it is all told to me and I am simply posting here. Our football guy in Cleve said there was already a rift, a difference of direction and how things should run. We were all surprised by the 13 months, I speculated 24 months minimum.

How does that make me wrong on this issue? What does this have to do with how I ran my business? I wont comment on myself, but I had 17 full time employees when I sold, and while they are all still on the job, lets just say they do not have to work anymore if they do not want to, and they did very well by me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Bawahahahahahahahaaaaaahaaaaa!!! Oh my God russssssty! Your idol GM only lasted one year!! Priceless!! I mean even for all the dumb things you've stood for over the years, nothing was dumber than singing the praises of a guy who has accomplished nothing in the NFL (oh wait I forgot he selected players for the Raiders...lol!).

This is the largest exhibit of one man (rusty) falling for anything that even remotely has to do with Belichick (Lombardi). What's next rust? You going to put the guy who installed a dishwasher in Belichick's kitchen  into the Hall Of Fame? Remember when you bragged about Lombardi calling Mallett a "top 15 pick"? Funny how we all said not to get behind Lombardi because he hasn't done anything, but you did anyway:(  Silly, just silly.

Right, but Crazy World of Troy Brown and Sportsbozo also agree with me.

Also, he fleeced Grigson in the Trent Richardson deal.  Also, Banner is also resigning.

Shouldn't you be mocking the Browns owner instead?  

I believe you were on here this year saying you would have offered a 1st rdd pick for Richardson.

I will go back and find it if need be, but you said it. If there was ever a moment to mock someone, now is the time.

You actually claimed Indy won that deal over Lombardi's Browns. TEARS!

You said it! 

Meanwhile, I have no control over a cuckoo bird owner about to be indicted.

Could you dig that up please? I want to read exactly what I wrote, so be my guess, dig it up. While you're at it you should read what a dumb toolbag you are on here daily. This Lombardi thing is just the latest...wow, just wow. I warned you about him being a do nothing/nobody guy who was bound to fail, but you just kept mentioning him saying Mallett was a "top 15 pick" and then thought Lombardi was going to give us the 7th overral pick in the draft...remember that? I bet you that it wouldn't happen, but you refused...I think it was something about you not wanting to risk being gone as long as the bet parameters said.

And if you think this is a bad move, why don't you go check out some of the comments of their fans on Lombardi right now?? They think it was a mistake to of hired him in the first place - now they all agree everything is bad over there now, but most of them thought this was a good move...and I don't blame them. You can't have a guy that has never done a thing in the NFL running your franchise. It makes me laugh you loved this guy so much just because he and Belichick were buds 25 years ago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Remember when you bragged about Lombardi calling Mallett a "top 15 pick"? F

Actually, no I don't. I do remember sourcing an interview with Lombardi saying Mallett could go as high as the mid 1st rd.

Yep. That's what the board remembers, too. I'll be happy to post that interview again if need be.

I posted it last year about this time.  I can also post where Lombardi blasted the Browns for drafting Weeden, too, if you need that one.

Tell us again how Indy did well by being fleeced by Lombardi in the Richardson deal. bawhhahaa!

Listen listen...first off don't put bawahhhaaha at the end of something that isn't funny, it's just awkward. I can get away with it because I'm not as big a tool bag as you, but that's an exception, not the norm.

And it's very telling that you can/will post an interview with Lombardi saying anything about anyone, never mind Mallett. It shows the love affair you had for an embarrassment of a GM:(

Lastly you can't go around saying anything about Richardson and what I said, because truthfully I could of said "Richardson is the best running back in the history of the game, the guy invented ice cream" and it still wouldn't get within 100 yards of the blatant bufoonery you spill all over these pages daily. Truth.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Rusty can you go google all the good moves Lombardi has done throughout his career as a GM, thanks. And seeing how you are a "team building" expert, could you list all the times he's been considered for GM of the year or any executive of the year award, thanks. 

Hey while you're at it, could you copy and paste this guy's resume, it's quite comical if I remember correcty...I'm sure not as comical as your's, but pretty funny all the same.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It's a shame that Lombardi didnt get it for trading their first and phil Taylor for our first and mallet last draft. Knowing what he knows now I should invent that time machine and offer it to Lombardi for revenge. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Tears! Leave it to Mt Hurl and Shizzles to align with Underpants, a Colts troll. After Richardson was benched for Donald Brown, will Cupcake/Hurlie and Shizzles finally admit that Lombardi fleeced Grigson as I suggested.

The best part of reading this thread back outside of the mods protecting the morons by banning me for my correct opinion yet again, Mt Hurl spends the entire thread yet again trying to mock me/discredit me with lies of what I originally said, out of apparent embarrassment not seein this as a fleece job.

Here are some highlights and the thread. The best is Hurlie claiming Cleveland losing some draft spots 2 drafts apart somehow means something in this deal.  I repeat: Richardson was eventually benched for Donald Brown:

·         mthurl

·         First: 1/31/2010

·         Last: 2/11/2014

I don't know? I think he is a good player, certainly has some talent...was the third pick in the draft, is still young. Where is Cleveland going to be picking when the Colt's selection rolls around? 20? 22? That's a big drop in value.

Tears!  This is like defending the Sanchez pick acting like a top 5 pick magically will not become a bust somewhere else. LOL!

Shizzles actually goes one step further to align with Mt Hurl:

·         TripleOG

·         First: 10/19/2012

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Hmmmm...Richardson could not stay on the field nor would I consider him worthy of a first. Colts got suckered and Cleveland is setting themselves up for a very deep QB draft next spring.

"This team saw a weakness and went for a RB to complete their young QB. Anyone pointing to Richardsons average...well you arent seeing the whole picture. With no QB and seeing 8 in the box, of course he averaged 3.5 but you dont think the guy is talented?? He is the closest to AP you can get. Has all the tools you want. He makes Luck job easier now as defenses cant key everything in the passing game. I think its a great move for the Colts."

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/any-speculation-on-the-monster-colts-trade/100/6816907

This is my great embarrassment?? Tears! Haha!

I just thank god I didn't right anything too bad - unlike you - this isn't bad at all. In fact thanks for bringing it back up like the creeper you are!

Everything I wrote is true...100% true.

You ever watch Richardson run? You see him at Alabama? Where are the Browns selecting now off the Colts pick? Right where I said or even worse. I do think Richardson fell flat on his face on Indy, do I think that is the end of his career? Not by a long shot...I could be like you and go on and on with excuses...it was a different scheme, it was a different line, it was a different offense, it was a different city, it was a lot to ask of a young player, he wasn't that bad, he'll improve, what do you expect a young player to do in a situation like that? Dd you ever see Emmit Smith's rookie year? (I'm just mocking you in the comparison between Thompkins and Jerry Rice). So and so on.

Truth is if the kid ever takes his head out of his butt, he will be pretty good. 

And did you really just make fun of that kid from Life Goes On? I mean a month ago you went around gay bashing everything, and ow you're making fun on the handicapped? You're sick.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

WoW, Browns are a mess!  There goes the Mallet to Cleveland trade!

no matter, he'll get cut if not traded

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Rappaport reporting that Lombardi was let go because he promised Josh or Gase as HC and did not deliver

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Tears! Leave it to Mt Hurl and Shizzles to align with Underpants, a Colts troll. After Richardson was benched for Donald Brown, will Cupcake/Hurlie and Shizzles finally admit that Lombardi fleeced Grigson as I suggested.

The best part of reading this thread back outside of the mods protecting the morons by banning me for my correct opinion yet again, Mt Hurl spends the entire thread yet again trying to mock me/discredit me with lies of what I originally said, out of apparent embarrassment not seein this as a fleece job.

Here are some highlights and the thread. The best is Hurlie claiming Cleveland losing some draft spots 2 drafts apart somehow means something in this deal.  I repeat: Richardson was eventually benched for Donald Brown:

·         mthurl

·         First: 1/31/2010

I don't know? I think he is a good player, certainly has some talent...was the third pick in the draft, is still young. Where is Cleveland going to be picking when the Colt's selection rolls around? 20? 22? That's a big drop in value.

Tears!  This is like defending the Sanchez pick acting like a top 5 pick magically will not become a bust somewhere else. LOL!

Shizzles actually goes one step further to align with Mt Hurl:

·         TripleOG

·         First: 10/19/2012

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Hmmmm...Richardson could not stay on the field nor would I consider him worthy of a first. Colts got suckered and Cleveland is setting themselves up for a very deep QB draft next spring.

"This team saw a weakness and went for a RB to complete their young QB. Anyone pointing to Richardsons average...well you arent seeing the whole picture. With no QB and seeing 8 in the box, of course he averaged 3.5 but you dont think the guy is talented?? He is the closest to AP you can get. Has all the tools you want. He makes Luck job easier now as defenses cant key everything in the passing game. I think its a great move for the Colts."

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/any-speculation-on-the-monster-colts-trade/100/6816907

This is my great embarrassment?? Tears! Haha!

I just thank god I didn't right anything too bad - unlike you - this isn't bad at all. In fact thanks for bringing it back up like the creeper you are!

Everything I wrote is true...100% true.

You ever watch Richardson run? You see him at Alabama? Where are the Browns selecting now off the Colts pick? Right where I said or even worse. I do think Richardson fell flat on his face on Indy, do I think that is the end of his career? Not by a long shot...I could be like you and go on and on with excuses...it was a different scheme, it was a different line, it was a different offense, it was a different city, it was a lot to ask of a young player, he wasn't that bad, he'll improve, what do you expect a young player to do in a situation like that? Dd you ever see Emmit Smith's rookie year? (I'm just mocking you in the comparison between Thompkins and Jerry Rice). So and so on.

Truth is if the kid ever takes his head out of his butt, he will be pretty good. 

And did you really just make fun of that kid from Life Goes On? I mean a month ago you went around gay bashing everything, and ow you're making fun on the handicapped? You're sick.

LOL!^^ Unglued^^!

Did you just ask if I watched him at Alabama? Yes, and I saw Ingram there and BUsh at USC. YOU could have run through those holes, you idiot.

Did you also just say "wait for him to get his head out of his butt"?  He's going into his 3rd year next year!  #3 overall!  Who drafts question marks in the top 10? Lombardi got the wasted pick back and this is a problem? How dumb can you get?!

Did you say the same thing about your buddy Sanchez #5 overall who looked like a total bust himself as #5 overall? Did you?

Tears!

What's next? Telling us BB should have done what the Jets did in 2010 and 2011? LOL!

My god are you stupid.  

Finally, I am not making fun of anyone with down syndrome. I am using Corky as a reference to how ridiculous it looks for people with developmental handicaps (like you), to mock more intelligent people out of insecurity or jealousy.

Except, Corky wasn't insecure or jealous and he didn't sit behind a keyboard like some 10 year old moron mocking other succcessful or smart people like you do on a daily basis.

The best part of this is I dodn't have to edit words out for what you really said like you do when you lie about things I've said in the past. I can just cut and paste and embarrass you in black and white, with you having nowhere to run.

The Lombardi fleecing of Grigson is one of the all time great heists, especially if Cleveland doesn't blow the draft pick this year. They might, now that they blew it with Lombardi's great first year as GM.

See the difference is this...what I wrote is far from embarrassing...what you write everyday is embarrassing enough to be considered a hydrocodone junky:(.   But that's ok rust, we expect nothing more out of you:)

Regarding Richardson - because I don't want to run from the fact that I thought he was a very good player when he came out...certainly much better than Ingram - why don't we keep an eye on him next year? I mean you praise plenty of players that have done nothing for three years and Richardson did poorly in one of the TWO years he's been in the league (rookie year had 950 yards rushing and 51 receptions as a rookie...certainly not bad...you'd put that in the hall of fame if Belichick had drafted it). So I'm not sure if I'd shut the door on Richardson just yet...that kind of knee jerk reaction signifies stupidity and irrational/unstable behavior. Lol!

If you like we can start a Richardson thread every week next year (as long as we can do a BJGE one too)...should be interesting.

Hey have you figured out that Curtis Martin caught footballs during his nfl career yet? Bawahaha! You know none of this would of happened if your mom had just given you milk at birth - that damn vitamin D ruins everything!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hey rust, what's your next prediction going to be? You already screwed up on your Lombardi love fest. Last year it was the "we are going to trade Mallett for the 7th overall pick in the draft"...you screwed up royally on "salary cap hell". I mean is there anything else out there? Maybe you can claim Adrain Wilson will receive the comeback player of the year award? Lol! 

Listen I know it's been a tough couple of days for you on here... and this little fantasy land you pretend is real life has kind of gone boom in your face, but don't get down on yourself little buddy! Surely there's pain clinics all over North Carolina to feed you hydrocodone to chirp you up:) But what you really need to do is stop making predictions and hiding behind silly agendas, because it really exposes you for the fraud you are. Take Trent Richardson for example...me saying he was a pretty talented player coming out of college and is still a very young player who might still have a chance at being good is actually pretty rational. You falling in love with a "never was" GM only because he used to be friends with Belichick 25 years ago is pathetic and borderline insane. You look like a damn fool when you praise a bum like Lombardi. You look even worse when you run around for four months telling everyone how Lombardi is going to give us the 7th overall pick in the draft for Mallett. And of course you look even more foolish when Lombardi becomes the first GM in the history of sports to hire a coach, fire that coach, hire another coach and then get fired himself within a year...this stuff can't be made up. And blame it on the owners if you want, but Lombardi could of just resigned a week ago if he was so concerned about the mad house that is Cleveland, truth is he dug in like a little snake and tried to hide in the weeds while everyone around him was being canned. Loser.

And you really need to stop making fun of the handicapped, it's disturbing, even for your level.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts