Mike McKenzie released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Mike McKenzie released

A Solid player that could add solid depth.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=56

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: Mike McKenzie released

Which one was he?  Milli or Vanilli?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

He was the one who was out of football last year with an injury, called the Saints a week before the Pats game and in his first game back stung us with an INT and exceptional coverage.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

It's a bit late in the season to add a cornerback to the mix, especially when it seems like the combo of Springs Bodden and a bit of Wilhite seems to be working.  Then again depth is never a bad thing, and he did look quite competent against NE earlier in the year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

He was a one hit wounder who's play in the Patriot game had as much to do with poor game planing, play calling and execution on the part of the Patriots.

He was released because he's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Tyrone and Mike are good cold weather players the Pats should bring them in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

First: 10/11/2009
    Last: 1/2/2010
    Which one was he?  Milli or Vanilli?

LOL.. 1st thing that popped into my mind was the dreads.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I agree that its too late for a new CB.  Bodden, Springs, with Wilhite in the slot is working very well right now, and Butler is good depth.  If McKenzie had anything to offer, the Saints wouldn't have released him right before the playoffs started.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Girl you know it's-(skip)Girl you know it's-(skip)Girl you know it's-(skip)Girl you know it's true, ooo-ooo-ooh-ohh-ohh, I love youuu."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/02/mckenzie-will-be-subject-to-limited-waivers-process/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

No spanx he made one play that everyone saw coming. Same thing with that int that Davis got in miami, in the end zone. I was sitting at home, like, no they cant be this predictable..but I was wrong, very wrong. Maybe its cause Ive been watching this team, along with 81, I mean really watching, trying to pull up old game tape. Playbook on nfl network does a good job of breaking shite down. So does nfl matchup..if your up at 330 am. But anyways this team really needs to shake up the p-calling, cause Im no expert, clearly, but have been dead on calling these plays. Even when Josh was here, was never a big fan of him. I believe the OC has and always will be Bill Brady. They run the show, I liked Charlie Weezy, but anyone who knows anything knows Gisele is killin it on the X's and O's. All you old guys, Tongue out30 and over, Charlie Weezy is Charlie W E I S.

Sections
Shortcuts