Mike Reiss Zinger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Mike Reiss Zinger

On Mike's chat today someone under the name Wes Welker tried to be funny but Reiss got him right back. See below:

Wes Welker (Denver)

Amendola injured? Didn't see that coming...

Mike   (12:12 PM)

Wes, I love ya, but did you just join the chat from the training room in Denver? Hope that sprained ankle is feeling better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Mike Reiss Zinger

Hahaa, I was saying the same thing to my co-worker the other day when he asked about Amendola's injury. I said Hey, atleast we got 6 catches and TD before Danny went out. Wes went down with an ankle injury before he even caught a pass.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I miss Mike.Frown

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Hahaa, I was saying the same thing to my co-worker the other day when he asked about Amendola's injury. I said Hey, atleast we got 6 catches and TD before Danny went out. Wes went down with an ankle injury before he even caught a pass.

Yes but to bad it was preseason  :(

Lets hope this doesn't happen in the regular season

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I think he will be fine. As long as he isnt catching 10 balls a game, he should last all year.I think this latest thing is strictly precautionary and part of the nfl rules that he has to sit for a while.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I think he will be fine. As long as he isnt catching 10 balls a game, he should last all year.I think this latest thing is strictly precautionary and part of the nfl rules that he has to sit for a while.

Agreed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Did he get a concussion? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats's comment:

On Mike's chat today someone under the name Wes Welker tried to be funny but Reiss got him right back. See below:

Wes Welker (Denver)

Amendola injured? Didn't see that coming...

Mike   (12:12 PM)

Wes, I love ya, but did you just join the chat from the training room in Denver? Hope that sprained ankle is feeling better.

HAHA

I can;t wait for TFB12 to see this one.

It's funny how a little mid week maintenance on a short week for a roster lock, a guy who has been incredible the second he got here (Paul Perillo's words) somehow baits some of our moron fans into thinking it''s a serious injury.

I can guarantee it's no worse than Welkie's 32 year old ankle been weaker than what it was before the last game.

Meanwhile, Denver is forced to shuffle Welkie back out there because the Gomer/Welkie chemistry isn't there yet.

Hilarious.

Why what's the big deal?  I don't think Welker has ever been known as one to miss game time.  How many games has Welker missed compared to Amendola again?

And did you notice how gassed Amendola looked when he finally left the game against the Bucs?  What was that, 2 series?  He couldn't keep up with Brady's pace.  Welker never had that problem.  Amendola better be getting a bunch of cardio time in before game #1, otherwise he will be off the field more then on the field.    I just hope he was gassed and it wasn't related to this minor injury. 

I hope he is good to go tonight, game #3 are always the biggie!

See Rusty, even when you think you have something on someone it backfires on you and you look even more like the fraud that you continue to be exposed as.  I think you might want to think about retiring from this board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Did he get a concussion? 

Believe so

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

More specifically, Amendola is dealing with a minor injury issue that is not head-related.

Source:

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4747016/day-to-day-amendola-sits-again

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Ugh. The Know It Alls think they have all the answers with how BB manages the team. Amendola won't be dropping balls in big games.  Absolutely chuckling at the 3 turds above claiming it's a concussion, where they couldn't be any more wrong.

My oh my.

It's like they're rooting against our own team on a daily basis.  Sick.

Just like everybody was stupid to believe Hernandez could be involved in a murder queenie? Why don't you wait until the full story comes out before acting like a troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can;t wait for TFB12 to see this one.

It's funny how a little mid week maintenance on a short week for a roster lock, a guy who has been incredible the second he got here (Paul Perillo's words) somehow baits some of our moron fans into thinking it''s a serious injury.

I can guarantee it's no worse than Welkie's 32 year old ankle been weaker than what it was before the last game.

Meanwhile, Denver is forced to shuffle Welkie back out there because the Gomer/Welkie chemistry isn't there yet.

Hilarious.

Belichick has stated that he's "day-to-day".  He got whacked in the back of the head in last week's Bucs game.  He missed practice all week and is being held out of tonight's game. 

I GUARANTEE RUSTY EITHER EVADES THIS QUESTION WITH HIS TYPICAL NAME CALLING AND DEFLECTION OR JUST FAILS TO ANSWER AT ALL:

You say it's "a little mid week maintenance".  Where did you get your info?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I told you this would be ignored.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rusty, that should be your last post here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

Ugh. The Know It Alls think they have all the answers with how BB manages the team. Amendola won't be dropping balls in big games.  Absolutely chuckling at the 3 turds above claiming it's a concussion, where they couldn't be any more wrong.

My oh my.

You know you said Mallet had a confirmed concussion right?

Umm, no I did not. He left the game and it was suspected it might be a concussion.   Who knows what injury is real with this team?

The trolling is so out of control now.  Sad.

The lies never cease with you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

My oh my.

You know you said Mallet had a confirmed concussion right?

Umm, no I did not. He left the game and it was suspected it might be a concussion.   Who knows what injury is real with this team?

The trolling is so out of control now.  Sad.

Re: Patriot's vs Eagle's Game Thread

posted at 8/9/2013 10:28 PM EDT

Confirmed concussion for Mallett. Not good.  They're going to need to bring in a QB to run some basic plays and/or hope Tebow can not get concussed himself.

Hey Rusty.....

Rusty continues to be proven a fraud day after day, post after post.  How can you even come around here any more?  You might want to think about leaving after all the damage you have taken the past several months.  It keeps getting worse and worse for you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, TFB.  If I posted lie after lie, I can't imagine having them in black and white in front of me, jammed down my throat for all to see.

I'd delete my account.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

And yet again, Another Lie exposed from the Ruster!  Yeeeesh!  Try to keep your lies straight and stop worrying about me Rusty. Looks for the zillionth time. I was right, YOU were Wrong. Now stop TROLLING this board and go bury your head in the sand, for atleast 3 minutes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well guess he's not gonna respond huh?

I wouldn't respond.  I'd just delete my account and never return.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This can't disappear yet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

I miss Mike.Frown

I think we all do, I thought he was excellent.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rusty:  Confirmed concussion for Mallett.

AP:  You know you said Mallet had a confirmed concussion right?

Rusty:  Umm, no I did not. He left the game and it was suspected it might be a concussion.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Yeah, TFB.  If I posted lie after lie, I can't imagine having them in black and white in front of me, jammed down my throat for all to see.

I'd delete my account.

How can this guy be taken serious anymore.  He is a troll!  Everyone keeps calling him out and providing actual facts showing he is wrong and a that he lies!  His credibility has taken a major hit the past several months.  Yet he keeps posting and telling more lies.  That is a sign of a troll! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

So much for the rusty got owned thread.

Sections
Shortcuts