Mike Sims-Walker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

Mike Sims-Walker

Fanball.com is saying that the Jaguars are looking to trade him as he's not very popular in the locker room after being deactivated last week because he went out to see a woman after-hours before the game.

I don't believe it because he's really the only passing threat the Jags have outside of MJD, and he's very talented (something like 250yds and 3 TDs the past two games he's played).

But assuming the Jags are willing to trade, I think he'd be a GREAT pickup to put on the other side of the field from Moss. That's assuming he's smart enough to play in the system.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: Mike Sims-Walker

He's got talent but i wonder how much the Jags would want for him. If he can have a pretty good year with Garrard throwing to him, God bless him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsppro1. Show jsppro1's posts

Jackson

PATS NATION! help me out.  If the Rams RB Steven Jackson is available, the PATS must make that trade NOW!  Give them Maroeny(he's a St. Louis Native, I think) and a few draft picks.  The Pats must make that trade.  Brady, Moss and Jackon, oh boy!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

Re: Mike Sims-Walker

BB is not going to give up any high round draft picks. He already traded Seymour for a pick TWO drafts away! If Jackson could be had for a 3 or 4 then I could see it. Even a couple higher round picks.

Sections
Shortcuts