MIKE VICK in Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3812356. Show user_3812356's posts

MIKE VICK in Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Michael Vick in Logan Airport around 2 o clock today JULY 31.....Looks like the Myra rule is out the door and number 7 will be roaming the sidelines in the silver and blue soon. Do you guys think it is going to be weird when we play the browns in cleveland sometime and he has to play in front of the Dog Pound???? P.S this story is 100% true

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: MIKE VICK in Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We are all Britons. And I am your king."

P.S. -- This story is 100% true.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebw343. Show ebw343's posts

Mike is our new Boston Strangler.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

listening to WEEI this morning, the fellas mentioned a report of a Mike Vick sighting at logan airport.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us, please don't sign with us,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdotC. Show AdotC's posts

the man did his time...quality player and would be a good fit if they throw in the wildcat formation...u say dont sign now but IF he did and IF he was scorign TD'S and winning games i can garentee you would be cheering!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

In Response to MIKE VICK in Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I saw Michael Vick in Logan Airport around 2 o clock today JULY 31.....Looks like the Myra rule is out the door and number 7 will be roaming the sidelines in the silver and blue soon. Do you guys think it is going to be weird when we play the browns in cleveland sometime and he has to play in front of the Dog Pound???? P.S this story is 100% true
    Posted by 12isGOD[/QUOTE]

I actually heard on the radio this morning at about 8am that he was at Logan. Multiple people said they saw him. However, at 3 this afternoon, there was a report that he had been in the court room today in Virginia. Who knows I guess.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

You guys like to make things up!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/rollout/2009/07/source-vick-currently-working-out-for-patriots.html

I dont buy into this but who knows?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmartins16. Show bmartins16's posts

In Response to MIKE VICK in Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I saw Michael Vick in Logan Airport around 2 o clock today JULY 31.....Looks like the Myra rule is out the door and number 7 will be roaming the sidelines in the silver and blue soon. Do you guys think it is going to be weird when we play the browns in cleveland sometime and he has to play in front of the Dog Pound???? P.S this story is 100% true
    Posted by 12isGOD[/QUOTE]

WAS HE STANDING NEXT TO WHITEY BULGER AND ELVIS??? Bunch of tards

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Okay, we get it, some of the darker people look a like already! I mean didn't you see Tupac at the Celtics game in this years playoff. Google it. Just look alikes.

Anyways, It would be interesting to see if he settled for a backup role to Brady, and of course you know you would see some strange formations already with Vick taking the snap, and having options with Brady spread out on the side. Does he run? Does he throw? Does he laterall it over to brady out of the pass rush, to make a throw down field? It would be exciting to have him.

btw, the first paragraph was just a joke. What should be a joke is if anyone in here watched PTI the other night, and that one black dude, said someone like Vick from the hood, wouldn't do well up here in New England, because it's not his type of culture. WT#? Has that cue ball even been around Boston, or some of it's neighboring cities? The only thing different culturally is the food, and accent. He was referring it to being too friendly, or too white? I'm glad the other white que ball pointed out the fact that "yeah, how did that work out for Moss?"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostOfLombardi. Show GhostOfLombardi's posts

excellent post

In Response to Re: MIKE VICK in Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to MIKE VICK in Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : WAS HE STANDING NEXT TO WHITEY BULGER AND ELVIS??? Bunch of tards
    Posted by bmartins16[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Maybe Vick is buying a house some where out in western Mass, some place with a lot of land. Plenty of land to burry his next batch of fighting dogs. Because as we all know he gets his kicks killing Animals for fun so maybe that is all he was doing up here. Lots of land in Western Mass.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I saw Michael Vick in Logan Airport around 2 o clock today JULY 31.....Looks like the Myra rule is out the door and number 7 will be roaming the sidelines in the silver and blue soon. Do you guys think it is going to be weird when we play the browns in cleveland sometime and he has to play in front of the Dog Pound???? P.S this story is 100% true

You appear to be a troll. Are you the same guy who used BradyMVP last year? Looks like the same MO. I suppose you had to rush to the nearest computer to post this garbage only an hour after you saw him? Also, usually when someone uses a phrase like "P.S. this is 100% true", it's a  big load of steaming BS!!!

Mike is our new Boston Strangler.

Like cockroaches, they are coming out of the woodwork! You're the one on another Vick thread using the term "belicheat"! I guess "Loser Season" is indeed upon us already!

the man did his time...quality player and would be a good fit if they throw in the wildcat formation...u say dont sign now but IF he did and IF he was scorign TD'S and winning games i can garentee you would be cheering!

The fun continues! The only way I'd cheer on any play with Michael Vick is one where they carried him out on a stretcher!

I actually heard on the radio this morning at about 8am that he was at Logan. Multiple people said they saw him. However, at 3 this afternoon, there was a report that he had been in the court room today in Virginia. Who knows I guess.

A wise man once said: "Believe only half of what you see, and none of what you hear"! He did indeed have a court date in VA today. I seriously doubt he'd skip out on that for a workout for any team. Possibly he had a connecting flight through Logan. I know my girlfriend's son once flew from Columbia, SC to Indy, and had to go through Orlando!

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/rollout/2009/07/source-vick-currently-working-out-for-patriots.html
    I dont buy into this but who knows?

Propoganda from a deranged Fin-fan! Maybe Joey Porter called in the "tip"!!!

WAS HE STANDING NEXT TO WHITEY BULGER AND ELVIS???

They were all there to have a late lunch and drinks with Jimmy Hoffa!!!

Anyways, It would be interesting to see if he settled for a backup role to Brady, and of course you know you would see some strange formations already with Vick taking the snap, and having options with Brady spread out on the side. Does he run? Does he throw? Does he laterall it over to brady out of the pass rush, to make a throw down field? It would be exciting to have him.

He was a lousy QB to begin with, IMO. I don't see him being a better option as Brady's backup than O'Connell. I also seriously doubt Tom is going to be doing any "option" plays where he rolls out and leaves himself open to taking a full hit as a WR or RB! I'd consider that more nerve-wracking than exciting! The offense as it is is exciting enough!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Why is MVPkilla still alive?

Didn't anybody take that bet?Yell

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

He has not signed yet PMike! lol and if he does sign you are more then welcome to come and try to kill me lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

To be fair, you did say, " . . .  if he comes anywhere near New England."

And I would hire it out, so I could be far away with an air-tight alibi.

ooops!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: MIKE VICK in Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Maybe Vick is buying a house some where out in western Mass, some place with a lot of land. Plenty of land to burry his next batch of fighting dogs. Because as we all know he gets his kicks killing Animals for fun so maybe that is all he was doing up here. Lots of land in Western Mass.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]
     is this real,or fake.it could also be a pick of him,at the court house.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

mosse you are better then that man, this is clearly BS. There has not been one real shred of evidence that he is even in Mass this is all just BS

And PMike I would hold off on hiring that hit man till you have a confirmed report that he is really in NE......for my sake that is lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebw-343. Show ebw-343's posts

I'm bummed out (no pun intended) that this whole Vick matter seems to be just a rumor.  I've always been hot for Vick.  If I were a girl I would have his child.  I guess Brady will have to do this year for my weekly dose of eye candy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Curses!

Foiled again!Yell

Sections
Shortcuts