Mike Vrabel: "I'd return (to New England) in a heartbeat"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Mike Vrabel: "I'd return (to New England) in a heartbeat"

Mike wants to come back and finsih his career with a winner. I say bring him back at the minimum, he can be a productive back up player and the leader the lockerroom needs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Re: Mike Vrabel: "I'd return (to New England) in a heartbeat"

what's your source? any links to his quote? If true that'd be great for locker room leadership

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4675437/vrabel-would-welcome-return-to-pats

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

bring him back just to have him play offense when they are near the goal line

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

YOU'D THINK THAT THIS WOULD BE A GIMME AS FAR AS THE PATS GO,BUT REMEMBER,HE WAS A THROW-IN AS PART OF CASSELL DEAL..I DON'T KNOW...WHAT DO YOU THINK?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

I would love to see Vrabel  back where he belongs He is well missed by Fans and It really showed on the the Pats played all season GET HIM BACK

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

who says BB wants him back.........keep him out and get younger....the damage is done............

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

The pats need all the help they can get at OLB. Sure, lets see what Vrabel has left in the tank.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

he was a throw in because he endorsed AD, Moss, Seymour and all the other cats in the locker room calling the Patriots Cheap...

I personally think he was shipped out because of his comments about patriots place, he was also preaching about making more money...

BB and Kraft do not need veterans like Vrabel enlightening there rookies on how much the SHOULD make and clearly the consensus in the locker room is that you need to move on to make money.

They pay people for versatility, high football IQ, and leadership... the patriots idea of leadership is a person who represents them well on and off the field and in the locker room... Part of that veteran presence in the locker room is expressing sentiments that WE can all work for a little less to acquire a deeper and more prosperous team... ala Tom Brady, Teddy Bruschi, Wes Welker, Rodney Harrison etc...

Unfortunately there are not many players cut from that mold in the our locker room anymore as many of them are me first players.

If each one was willing to take on average 500,000 less annually they would be in a good position.

Vrabel was posturing too hard for more pay based on past performances and not what he had done lately so he was shipped away... The Patriots then bring back Junior Seau to facilitate the team concept about US not ME and WE verses I

Vrabel, Adalious and Moss are poison there time has passed

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

500,000 is a bit much

I think the home town discount is more like 10% of there contract

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Even if he is older and less productive, we need some leadership back in the locker room. Plus, last time I recall, he's still got some pretty good hands when on offense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

he was kicked out for a reason

Pioli did us a favor

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I'll take new Talent over old leadership any day.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Shoot... bring him back as a pass catching TE....for goal line, 3rd and short, and 4th and short situations.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Bring him back because he's so handsome, I love that bad boy!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hell no, he can't play OLB and I would rather the Pats have Guyton, McKenzie, and  Mayo thann that guy. 

Leadership is overrated, what we need is talent. If the Pats D had talent they would have stopped the Ravens on 3rd down on the wanning seconds of the first half in the playoff game. Go away, Vrabel.

tagandtrade, Never heard Thomas call the Pats cheap. He's said alot about the Pats, but never called them cheap. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

IMO if you bring him back it is a one year deal that brings him in as insurance and as a teacher and the locker room presence he brings.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I don't think he wants to come back, read the article carefully. He's just so well trained in Belichick speak he knows what the right thing to say is. and his comment after the union/owners meeting took Kraft to task --again!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i think he doesn't have anything left to offer on the playing field, from watching all the chiefs games last season i didn't see anything left in his tank for another season with the Pats. we need youth

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Would take Vrabel over another Seau return.  Maybe Mike can play some TE.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Vrabel: "I'd return (to New England) in a heartbeat":
    Would take Vrabel over another Seau return.  Maybe Mike can play some TE.
    Posted by BBRULES23

oh yeah i don't want to see Seau again, but Vrabel playing TE might be a good, didn't think about that one 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

He also says that staying with the Chiefs would be his 1st choice. As much as I like him he's certainly not worth trading a high draft pick for and that is what Pioli would want so just forget it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Vrabel: "I'd return (to New England) in a heartbeat":
    He also says that staying with the Chiefs would be his 1st choice. As much as I like him he's certainly not worth trading a high draft pick for and that is what Pioli would want so just forget it.
    Posted by Evil2010

He's a free agent

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

the consultant/coach role sounds good. does anyone know if there are any rules about the number of coaches a team can have or limitations of their role/interaction with players?