Mike Wallace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skorpion76. Show skorpion76's posts

Mike Wallace

I know I know another Mike Wallace post but I am curious on your thoughts about the Pats giving up one of their # 1's and signing him to a long term deal. If we do sign Wallace we would have him, Lloyd and either Gonzalez or Edelman as our top 3 wideouts, assuming they trade Welker. I am a huge fan of the blue collar Welk but come on Wallace, Lloyd and Gonz or Edelman would be a nasty 3 some to go along with Gronk and Hernandez...

What are thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Re: Mike Wallace

I say no. Too much to give up and too much money for a player that you don't even know if he will be as effective in a Pats uniform as he was in a steelers one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Trade for Randy Moss!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skorpion76. Show skorpion76's posts

I dont know I just think with those 3 the future looks pretty good. Right now we dont know if Welk will even play, Branch is getting up there in age, Ocho?? There a lot of question marks after Lloyd on the wideout depth chart...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

You have to give up a #1 and pay him like Larry Fitzgerald?  No thanks. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

If you want Wallace, take Hill with the same pick and pay him 1/10th the money over the next four years. They are both going to have the same learning curve getting TB comfortable with them.(And by the way, BB is not going to take Hill with a 1st rounder.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Mike Wallace:
    I know I know another Mike Wallace post but I am curious on your thoughts about the Pats giving up one of their # 1's and signing him to a long term deal. If we do sign Wallace we would have him, Lloyd and either Gonzalez or Edelman as our top 3 wideouts, assuming they trade Welker. I am a huge fan of the blue collar Welk but come on Wallace, Lloyd and Gonz or Edelman would be a nasty 3 some to go along with Gronk and Hernandez... What are thoughts?
    Posted by skorpion76

No. Wallace has stated that he wants Larry Fitzgerald type money. He's not that good...and Brandon Lloyd is now aboard. I'd rather see the Pats remain cap healthy, and use their two #1s to get younger, and strengthen their "D".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Wallace:
    I wouldn't give up anything for him, the dude died almost two weeks ago.  But hey, what's the difference between paying a dead guy and paying Leigh Bodden?
    Posted by JetMangione

See J Cotchery!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Week 3 Tebow starts, you have a 16.5M bust of a QB on the bench.

Ouch.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

No, not worth it at all. Lets load up on defense and start shutting teams out with total defensive domination! Patriots Rule!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Wallace : You're an idiot. And you're wrong.
    Posted by JetMangione

Maybe post some stats then to prove him wrong.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Wallace : Really? John Elway career  56.9 comp Pct    Avg Td's per year 18.75    Ints 14.1 Drew Brees career   65.9                                          25               13 Brady        career    63.8                                          25               10   Those numbers pretty much reflect numbers from their first 3 years. Trying to insult me and claiming i am wrong is not going to change the fact that those were the numbers for those QB's or that your current QB is what he is an 55% completion guy who loves to throw picks.
    Posted by jri37

Why waste your breath with this troll? Put him on ignore, as I have.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In Response to Mike Wallace:
    I know I know another Mike Wallace post but I am curious on your thoughts about the Pats giving up one of their # 1's and signing him to a long term deal. If we do sign Wallace we would have him, Lloyd and either Gonzalez or Edelman as our top 3 wideouts, assuming they trade Welker. I am a huge fan of the blue collar Welk but come on Wallace, Lloyd and Gonz or Edelman would be a nasty 3 some to go along with Gronk and Hernandez... What are thoughts?
    Posted by skorpion76

Stop with the WR stuff!!!! Give it a REST. Of course there are good players out there. If you didnt notice there are good ones at EVERY position. Why not constanty post about some TEs you would like to aquire?

Look, having a dangerous player like Wallace is of course good but you need to put some of your cap money in many areas. How about D? Have you ever posted ANY comments about the Pats D in the last couple of years? Or about what D player we passed up in a draft (like Matthews)??? Have you noticed that our O is already regularly one of the top 3 in the league? EVERY YEAR! But our D is not anything special? BB is building a football team to win actual football games - not fantasy football games. If you like fantasy football stick to fantasy football.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

My best friend and roommate is a Steelers fan, so I practically watch all their games. Big Ben makes things happen, he scrambles and then he chucks it down field. Wallace is big and strong so he breaks free finds and open spot, then that's when most of their big plays happen. In NE Brady and the offense is always on sync with how our playbook is run. Brady won't be scrambling much and if Wallace isn't were the playbook tells him to be, Brady won't find him. I am not saying Wallace can't run certain routes, but all we could use him for is to run straight down the field as fast as he can. We already did that with Moss, we are back to higher percentage passes. Just look what happened in the playoffs last year when OBrien had Brady start chucking it down field. I'll take Welker over Wallace, for the respective money/years they would command, any day.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Rumors are swirling that the Patriots inquired about Mike Wallace and apparently he said he'd sign with the Patriots for 10 years, $150 million.  I think he's just trying to get attention.

Sections
Shortcuts