Mike Wright to IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Mike Wright to IR

+1

This is the biggest disappointment on our d-line.  Hopefully the street guys can fill in. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jssmith285. Show jssmith285's posts

tough loss.  also three Mike Wright to IR posts went up within a minute of each other, and we all used the exact same format for the name of the post, right down to using the same capitalization.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

This was not a surprise and is not a "huge blow". Would i like to have Mike in there playing...absolutely. He hasn't played for a long while now and we have been fine. The other guys all need to step up and hopefully getting Spikes back will make a difference against the run. No more injuries!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wazzu-wheatfarmer. Show Wazzu-wheatfarmer's posts

Bummer.  Time for young guys like Kyle Love to step up and show what they've got.  Spikes' run support will be welcomed back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Wright to IR:
    [QUOTE]tough loss.  also three Mike Wright to IR posts went up within a minute of each other, and we all used the exact same format for the name of the post, right down to using the same capitalization.
    Posted by jssmith285[/QUOTE]

He was our best backup d-lineman.  I like the fact you said the team will be ok, but in whatever respect it truly is a big blow. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The loss of an interior lineman with that kind of sack production is absolutely a huge blow.

He's a veteran and a very good player.

You start looking at names like Pryor, Ellison and Love as potential subs and it's a problem.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

You had to know this was coming.

At this rate, by the time the Super Bowl rolls around, Belichick will be scouring this froum for 300-pounders.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

This move could have and possibly should have been done awhile ago. Let's not make it out like it's devistating. We've been blowing people out without Mike. Losing Wilfork would be a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE blow. I personally do not think this significantly reduces that chance that the Pats win the Superbowl. We just need to step it up...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

We'll be OK........I think we are like 5-0 without him.

Sections
Shortcuts