Mike Wright to IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Mike Wright to IR

I think it's going to be tough for our Dline to make substitutions and still maintain a high level of play without Brace, Wright and even Deaderick.

We are thin for sure. I can see Wilfork playing more DE in our 3-4, with Love at NT, or vice versa. Wilfork, Warren, Love start..Pryor, and our street guys fill in the gaps.

Because we have a few players that could play 4-3 DE effectively (Cunningham and Moore), could we see more 4-3 defense, given the remaining personnel tend to line up better in this formation? We better hope Pryor and Love don't go down or it will be very tough to continue to fill those holes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

4-3 is not happenin' in my mind. No more injuries though! NONE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

well that really svcks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Wright to IR:
    [QUOTE]Here is my question, how bad does Mike Wright have it right now? I mean it had happened before that a guy gets his bell rung so bad he can never play again. It happened to that soccer player recently and Marc Savard has not been the same for the Bruins since he got his bell rung last year. So I mean should we be worried about Mike Wright? I would hate to see a guy like that, a guy who had to earn every snap he got leave the game early.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I heard Borges say something about how Wright can't even watch tv yet. And then you have the lockerroom insight I gave you (to me, it's not normal for an NFL lineman to cry after a relatively small head injury, at least that's what we thought at the time).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Its not like it just happened.............he has been out for two months........the show must go on...........We knew this was coming , its no shock........he can't even watch tv for cryin out loud.....how is he supposed play football........Get well Mike to live a long healthy life.....football is secondary in the big scheme of things........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from molgen. Show molgen's posts

On the other hand, Mike Reiss reports that Deaderick is back - his suspension has been lifted, according to "a league source"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I would say its bad MVPkilla........he can't watch TV and hasn't for two months..............football is an after thought at this point for him.......

n Response to Re: Mike Wright to IR:
    [QUOTE]Im not saying it was a sudden thing Eason just that if its bad enough to end his season it must be pretty bad and I hope he does not have to leave football because of it.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

If guys like Deaderick can step up and look good in Patriot wins, there is no reason why these other professionals cannot do the same.  Hey, the table is set for them to shine.  They couldn't ask for a better team and/or hand.

Have some faith in the Patriot way.  There are too many good things going on to obsess with this.  Our team will be ready, regardless of what goes on.

On the side...at least we know where some of those draft picks are going. ;)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

sad news he won't be available for the playoffs, hope he heals up for next year. he has been on force on the d-line this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Tough loss. Just hope he can come back next year. He's obviously worked very hard to get where he was before the injury. He's a great example of exactly what hard work and determination can get you.

Sections
Shortcuts