Mike Wright vs Jake Long

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

Mike Wright vs Jake Long

I see this matchup being very important.  If Jake can dominate our Defense will have problems but Mike Wright will get the job done.  This could be Mike Wright's breakout game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Re: Mike Wright vs Jake Long

In Response to Mike Wright vs Jake Long:
    [QUOTE]I see this matchup being very important.  If Jake can dominate our Defense will have problems but Mike Wright will get the job done.  This could be Mike Wright's breakout game.
    Posted by Clay73[/QUOTE]

You're a comedian. LMAO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

pats can dominate without dominating! about the secondary and those in coverage and the backup line guys. the front 4 or 3 just has to contain and hold the positions. no need for sacks or a lot of pressure oin qb or sexy behind the line tackles of the running baks. good containment and tackling ought to do it esp if pats can jump up to a 10-0 or 13-0 lead. all miami can do is run. bel is good at taking one thing away. he will with the run game and force rook qb to read complexed coverages! good luk with that mr. henne....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Don't these idiot trolls have their own boards, without coming here to run their mouth???

I wonder how many will show up Mon. when the fish is hanging by his tail???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

My momma always said "it's better to be WRIGHT than LONG"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Wright vs Jake Long:
    [QUOTE]Don't these idiot trolls have their own boards, without coming here to run their mouth??? I wonder how many will show up Mon. when the fish is hanging by his tail???
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

They do have their own boards and the #1 topic on dolphin forums is the cheating Patriots...Talk about no team to route for...Makes me glad we have a real team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

My mother never told me anything nearly as disturbing as either of those things . . .  and yet, I turned out this way just the same.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Wright vs Jake Long : And its not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Hey Dogg, how about you keep that to yourself, ok? 

We don't care how big you like "it".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

You clearly have me mistaken for GMBill, but no big deal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Wright vs Jake Long : Hey Dogg, how about you keep that to yourself, ok?  We don't care how big you like "it".
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

HUGE size disadvantage... I bet if this matchup comes to fruition, the Dolphins will run right at Wright.  Same goes for Pryor.

I think today's the day that will define Ron Brace's future in Foxborough.  I think he will be given a chance to make a name for himself against a premier left tackle by playing big and holding his ground.  If he doesn't rise to the occasion, I see him ending up in Belichick's doghouse.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Mike Wright vs Jake Long : You're a comedian. LMAO.
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]

and you're an ayhole, troll. get lost.