Mis-named team...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Mis-named team...

A colt is a young, fiery horse less than 4 years old...I didn't see no colts yesterday during the Indy-Jets game.What I saw was an organizational thought process that turned a collection of very stout young men into a collection of geldings....geldings on a football field! That organization earned their new name yesterday...The Indianapolis Geldings...because they don't deserve to be called Colts....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notatroll. Show Notatroll's posts

Re: Mis-named team...

Maybe they should move to Philadelphia and call themselves the "Fillies"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

The Indianapolis Geldings?

Clever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

The Indianapolis C*nts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

you tools have way too much time on your hands. Try having a life and stop obsessing about the Colts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

After the game last night, Harleyroadking created the metaphor and I thought it was so appropriate that it deserved its own discussion. Should the Geldings' players be considered "geldings",(of course not, unless it really upsets them), but only  male animals without guts(ba**s) could conjure up that game plan for an undefeated team. I have empathy for the Geldings' players, and the fans, and utter disgust for the Geldings' management.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

if they don't play them against the bills its only going to hurt them in the playoffs, you can't stay sharp not playing games then having a bye.

that's why wildcard teams like the Steelers and Giants won super bowls, teams playing like there's no tomorrow

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I think I'll go with the "Nags"

There just something in the way that either us or SD has to get rid of every year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

There's always room for Jell-O!

Sections
Shortcuts