MMQB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: MMQB

In response to tanbass' comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Of course you're not disappointed with the Spikes pick. Just as you probably weren't with the Butler, Chung and Meriweather picks.

So now you are telling me what I "Probably" thought? Perhaps you should have a clue before you post?

Get help you miserable old geezer.....

Now now now, don't resort to the Rusty lowlife age bashing tactic. I was just starting to think you didn't suck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

Of course you're not disappointed with the Spikes pick. Just as you probably weren't with the Butler, Chung and Meriweather picks.

So now you are telling me what I "Probably" thought? Perhaps you should have a clue before you post?

Get help you miserable old geezer.....

OH NO YOU DI'INT!  Didn't you hear?  Making accurate observations about one's persona will immediately cast you into the Rusty suspect pool.  

May God be with you, tanbass...

I'm pretty sure God doesn't hang with losers like you and tanbass Rusty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[/QUOTE]

Naughty naughty, Mr. Buybull thumper!  I thought God loved all of his children equally?  You better go say 10 Hail Mary's and 5 Our Father's to whipe away your sins of hatred!

BTW, who's "tanbass Rusty"?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Believe me, a huge BB supporter here but i feel the person in the Pats front office, that told king (this isnt coming from king now, all you king haters.. lol) #2, talking about no one there to challenge BB anymore since 2009, or no one with enough balls too.  I agree with this with that Pats person close to the organization who told King this, as i felt this way as well without having no ties with Pats..just observing from our point of view.  I have a feeling, ultimately this is why Pioli moved on.  i felt this chemistry was very good for this team back when...meaning the back n forth, etc challenging BB...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Naughty naughty, Mr. Buybull thumper!  I thought God loved all of his children equally?  You better go say 10 Hail Mary's and 5 Our Father's to whipe away your sins of hatred!

BTW, who's "tanbass Rusty"?

Did I say God did not love them nitwit?

Did you want a comma after the tanbass in that sentence? That's a typical Rusty complaint you know.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Poor old Babe....thinks everyone is Rusty. If you say so....LOL

• Sections
    Shortcuts